It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Vieira decides to stay with Inter Milan 
Site Admin

Post Re: Harry: Vieira wants Spurs move
i see Vieira as a really talented footballer.. it's hard to hate him eventho he plays for our rival team.. my goodness.. he is just to good to be ignored.. anyone would admire his ability..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Fiorentina Considering Swoop For Patrick Vieira - Report
Fiorentina Considering Swoop For Patrick Vieira - Report

Fiorentina are currently pursuing several transfer targets, with a deal for Arsenal's Emmanuel Eboue reportedly very close to completion.

According to calciomercato.com, Fiorentina are now considering a move for Inter's unwanted midfielder Patrick Vieira. The 33-year-old is not in Jose Mourinho's plans for next season, and is thought to be considering an offer from Harry Redknapp's Tottenham Hotspur.

The Spurs gaffer has been vociferous about the deal, claiming that Vieira's Arsenal past will not hinder him at White Hart Lane. It is not clear whether Vieira shares this view, and would be receptive to continuing his stay in Serie A.

The Viola are currently mulling over a proposal given to them by Inter emissaries concerning a possible transfer, but are unlikely to give the Nerazzurri any response until they have concluded their moves for Eboue and Benfica's Luisao.

Although Vieira is not an ideal replacement for Felipe Melo, he would give the Fiorentina midfield valuable Champions League experience as the Viola attempt to improve on last season's showing.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Harry: Vieira wants Spurs move
Fasha wrote:
i see Vieira as a really talented footballer.. it's hard to hate him eventho he plays for our rival team.. my goodness.. he is just to good to be ignored.. anyone would admire his ability..

he graduated from d footballing school 4 mid generals...that is equivalent 2 oxford in academic terms

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Patrick Vieira set for talks with Arsene Wenger
Patrick Vieira set for talks with Arsene Wenger about Arsenal return

Arsene Wenger is expected to hold talks imminently with Patrick Vieira about the intriguing possibility of the club's former captain returning to Arsenal.

Although no deal has yet been agreed, it is understood that Wenger is open-minded about the idea of offering Vieira a heavily performance-related one-year contract as he attempts to bring added experience to the Arsenal squad.

Vieira is also wanted by Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp, who previously had been encouraged by conversations he had with the France midfielder's agent.

The possibility of Vieira returning to Arsenal was first raised on Wednesday by his former team-mate, Ian Wright, on his TalkSport radio show. "I'm hearing Vieira, pay-as-you-play, back at Arsenal. That's what I'm hearing, and that's what I'm hoping," Wright said.

The idea was initially met with caution. Wenger has never previously gone back for a player and would be extremely sensitive about the impact Vieira's arrival might have on his emerging midfielders, particularly Alex Song, Samir Nasri, Cesc Fabregas, Denilson and Abou Diaby.

Wenger, though, also ruefully noted at the end of last season that he already had enough players who lacked experience. In Vieira, he would not just be getting a powerful presence on the field but, potentially of equal importance, a personality who could help mature and inspire others in the dressing room.

Arsenal did little on Thursday to silence the speculation, greeting all queries relating to Vieira without making any comment. Sources in Italy, though, spoke positively about the idea, and the issue will be top of the agenda when Wenger addresses the media this afternoon.

Vieira was rated fifth by Arsenal supporters on their all-time list of greatest players and was with Wenger for his three Premier League titles and four FA Cup wins. Indeed, since he left for Juventus in 2005 for £13.75 million after scoring a penalty in the FA Cup final against Manchester United, Arsenal have yet to win another trophy.

Redknapp yesterday reacted with surprise to the news that Wenger could hijack his deal. "Is that true? That is surprising," he said. "That's the first I have heard about it. He'll be a good player for whichever team he signs for."

Asked if he would be disappointed if Vieira went to Arsenal, Redknapp said: "He belonged to Arsenal, he was a fantastic player. I am sure if the opportunity came to go back to the club, then he'd probably take it. But I don't know. It could be a rumour."

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Yea! ada chance la nak tgh Viera back in english league.. :dance:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

he wont be the same player anymore..look at his game against us in the ucl last season and in general..average...arsenal needs a dynamo..someone to boss things around as they keep on passing the ball aimlessly,fruitlessly..they r pain to watch last season..i loved it tho!!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

in arsene we trust (:D)

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

ferzana wrote:
he wont be the same player anymore..look at his game against us in the ucl last season and in general..average...arsenal needs a dynamo..someone to boss things around as they keep on passing the ball aimlessly,fruitlessly..they r pain to watch last season..i loved it tho!!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

in arsene we trust (:D)

yeah gooners need some 1 bossy (:D) ...in arsene i thrust

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Patrick Vieira set for talks with Arsene Wenger about Arsenal return

aih...dah ludah jilat balik ke :I

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

72 Hours For Partick Vieira To Learn Seriousness Of Arsenal Interest - Report

Patrick Vieira will find out in the next 72 hours if the proposed move to Arsenal will go through or not.

The Frenchman has had to undergo tough times with Inter, and has consequently fallen out of favour with coach Jose Mourinho, who is hoping to get rid of a player he considers excess baggage. As a result, the Nerazzurri are willing to let him go on a free transfer.

The Mirror claims that the 33-year-old's representatives contacted the Gunners about a prospective move to the Emirates after the player had been linked with rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Arsene Wenger is thought to be in favour of Vieira coming back to ply his trade with the club that made him famous.

The newspaper further claims that the World Cup-winning footballer will know in the next 72 hours if a deal can be reached. As of now, the north London giants are reportedly willing to offer him a pay-as-you-play contract, similar to the one that Tottenham were reported to have proposed.

Vieira spent nine seasons with Arsenal, during which time the club won the Premier League title three times and the FA Cup on four occasions.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

i've always been watching Vieira plays.. since the early days.. i don't really care if he's no longer the same player he once was.. cuz whutever happened, that won't erased the fact that he's one of the best footballer around.. it would thrill me to see him again specially in Arsenal's color on English soil.. huhu.. even SAF admired him..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

tak sabar rs nyer nak tengok dia kembali menyarung jersi Arsenal next season.. nampak nya kita pun kena minta Keano reconsider his retirement la.. huhu..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

skng trend bli plyr lm ek huhu.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
skng trend bli plyr lm ek huhu.

yela.. sbb player lame ni passion die lebih sket kot.. pastu.. dgn umo & experience that should be valueable..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
i've always been watching Vieira plays.. since the early days.. i don't really care if he's no longer the same player he once was.. cuz whutever happened, that won't erased the fact that he's one of the best footballer around.. it would thrill me to see him again specially in Arsenal's color on English soil.. huhu.. even SAF admired him..

arsenal players could use his experience but sorry to me this move is more like ticket to the fans heart.. IMO,if the deal goes thru arsene will not lose or gain anything..my opinion tho..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
ferzana wrote:
Fasha wrote:

arsenal players could use his experience but sorry to me this move is more like ticket to the fans heart.. IMO,if the deal goes thru arsene will not lose or gain anything..my opinion tho..

yeah, i feel that way too. he has less to offer football wise, but maybe he can be a good source of experience and leadership to the team...

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next