It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Van der Sar set to extend United deal 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Van der Sar set to extend United deal
Edwin van der Sar given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage

• Annemarie van Kesteren collapsed on 23 December
• Manchester United tell goalkeeper to take as long as he needs

Image
Annemarie van Kesteren has been described as "very poorly" after collapsing on 23 December. She has been in hospital ever since and United have told Van der Sar to take as long as he needs before returning to play in goal.

Sir Alex Ferguson, the United manager, has been keeping in regular contact with the former Holland international and the club have explained his absence from their Christmas programme as being because he is still troubled by the knee injury that had kept him out since the 3-0 defeat of Everton on 21 November.

In the meantime, Ferguson will choose between Tomasz Kuszczak and Ben Foster to compete for the vacant goalkeeping slot in place of the man Ferguson recently described as rivalling Peter Schmeichel to be recognised as the greatest goalkeeper in the club's history. United's next game is at home to Wigan on Wednesday.

Ferguson prides himself on looking after his players in emergency situations and has stressed to Van der Sar that there is no pressure on him to return before he is ready. Rob Jansen, the agent who represents the 39-year-old Van der Sar, declined to comment, saying it was "private business," but Van der Sar is said to be deeply shocked by what has happened. Relatives have joined him as he looks after the couple's young son, Joe, and daughter, Lynn.

Van der Sar, the most capped footballer of all time for Holland with 130 appearances, met Annemarie when he was shopping at her brother's grocery store. The couple were married in Amsterdam in May 2006, with Ruud van Nistelrooy, the Real Madrid striker who has been a team-mate of Van der Sar with United and Holland, among the guests. They live in Cheshire, where Annemarie deliberately tries to shun the celebrity lifestyle.

Van der Sar has recently been contemplating an offer from the Dutch football authorities to come out of retirement to play for his country in the World Cup in South Africa next year, where they will compete in a group with Japan, Cameroon and Denmark. He had turned down their initial approach, but further talks were planned in the coming months.

Get well soon Annemarie..VDS pon mmg xdpt main sbb nga injured so better die stay je dgn wife die


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
bapak down camni.. bg P.I.G main trus la.. not bad mamat ni.. much better than Foster..
Kesian kt VDS..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
='[''


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
we need vds back.. hopefully he will be back ASAP.. tp jgn rush sbb takut tak leh fokus pd game nanti.. huhu.. :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
dah SAF nk bid keeper Lyon plak.. pning aku.. amik jela Sorensen tu.. nice pa..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
pulipparken wrote:
dah SAF nk bid keeper Lyon plak.. pning aku.. amik jela Sorensen tu.. nice pa..

Sape?Lloris?okie gak mamat tu..tp bg aku kalu nak bli keeper baru kena jual dulu la..cma byk GK je skang ni..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
riochan wrote:
pulipparken wrote:
dah SAF nk bid keeper Lyon plak.. pning aku.. amik jela Sorensen tu.. nice pa..

Sape?Lloris?okie gak mamat tu..tp bg aku kalu nak bli keeper baru kena jual dulu la..cma byk GK je skang ni..

Foster for sale!!!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
semoga isteri VDS tersayang cepat sebut.. Get Well Soon Annemarie van Kesteren (apo susah bebenor nak menyebut namanyer nie?) huhuhu..

mgkn ini satu petanda supaya VDS retire dr arena Bola Sepak.. petanda suruh VDS jg family dia pulok.. hehe.. :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
fletcherinho wrote:
semoga isteri VDS tersayang cepat sebut.. Get Well Soon Annemarie van Kesteren (apo susah bebenor nak menyebut namanyer nie?) huhuhu..

mgkn ini satu petanda supaya VDS retire dr arena Bola Sepak.. petanda suruh VDS jg family dia pulok.. hehe.. :8

Maybe ckp ko btol :8 ..tp xnak la..at least bia ar die main dis season..n stay kat utd jd GK coach..tu okie..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
riochan wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
semoga isteri VDS tersayang cepat sebut.. Get Well Soon Annemarie van Kesteren (apo susah bebenor nak menyebut namanyer nie?) huhuhu..

mgkn ini satu petanda supaya VDS retire dr arena Bola Sepak.. petanda suruh VDS jg family dia pulok.. hehe.. :8

Maybe ckp ko btol :8 ..tp xnak la..at least bia ar die main dis season..n stay kat utd jd GK coach..tu okie..

saya nak VDS trus main sampai umor 45 tahun!!! :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
faizul-azlan® wrote:
riochan wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
semoga isteri VDS tersayang cepat sebut.. Get Well Soon Annemarie van Kesteren (apo susah bebenor nak menyebut namanyer nie?) huhuhu..

mgkn ini satu petanda supaya VDS retire dr arena Bola Sepak.. petanda suruh VDS jg family dia pulok.. hehe.. :8

Maybe ckp ko btol :8 ..tp xnak la..at least bia ar die main dis season..n stay kat utd jd GK coach..tu okie..

saya nak VDS trus main sampai umor 45 tahun!!! :I

Kang bile die main time umo 41 xperform ko angin lak kang..kite tgk la cmne..kalu die bajet da smpi masa die retire, die akan retire..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
riochan wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
riochan wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
semoga isteri VDS tersayang cepat sebut.. Get Well Soon Annemarie van Kesteren (apo susah bebenor nak menyebut namanyer nie?) huhuhu..

mgkn ini satu petanda supaya VDS retire dr arena Bola Sepak.. petanda suruh VDS jg family dia pulok.. hehe.. :8

Maybe ckp ko btol :8 ..tp xnak la..at least bia ar die main dis season..n stay kat utd jd GK coach..tu okie..

saya nak VDS trus main sampai umor 45 tahun!!! :I

Kang bile die main time umo 41 xperform ko angin lak kang..kite tgk la cmne..kalu die bajet da smpi masa die retire, die akan retire..

dia nk relax dh kot.. dah2 la tu VDS.. walaupun aku syg hg, tp hg ada family.. kesian kt bini hg tu..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
pulipparken wrote:
riochan wrote:
pulipparken wrote:
dah SAF nk bid keeper Lyon plak.. pning aku.. amik jela Sorensen tu.. nice pa..

Sape?Lloris?okie gak mamat tu..tp bg aku kalu nak bli keeper baru kena jual dulu la..cma byk GK je skang ni..

Foster for sale!!!!


ana setuju....kah3 (:D)


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
pulipparken wrote:
dia nk relax dh kot.. dah2 la tu VDS.. walaupun aku syg hg, tp hg ada family.. kesian kt bini hg tu..

Mmg sian ar kat wife die..setau aku brain haemorrhage ni cam stroke gak..da kena stroke bg aku da bhy da tu..mmg kena ade org jg slalu..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
---------
Post Re: VDS:Given leave after wife suffers brain haemorrhage
riochan wrote:
pulipparken wrote:
dia nk relax dh kot.. dah2 la tu VDS.. walaupun aku syg hg, tp hg ada family.. kesian kt bini hg tu..

Mmg sian ar kat wife die..setau aku brain haemorrhage ni cam stroke gak..da kena stroke bg aku da bhy da tu..mmg kena ade org jg slalu..

aku yakin sgt2 yg VDS akan mkn gaji buta season ni.. stroke kot.. unless, dia bawa pi US.. buat pi la camna pun.. VDS kn kaya, millionaire.. mcm2 solution dia mampu..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron