It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 United's striker options without Wayne Rooney 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
Loque wrote:
riochan wrote:
judin wrote:
Tolonglah berpijak di bumi nyata
we r obviously one-man team!!!

ni mesti kes hangover Rovers td..kitowg phm Judin, n kitowg pon mmg mengaku we are a one man team..harap2 Chicarito or any new player pasni bole ubah team kite..xkisah la kau jd two man team..at least ade bekap one man sorg kalu Roon xde..

too much factors involved la. nway, jgn la stres sgt. trime la keadaan. slps 3 season yg penuh kegemilangan, obviously kte akan jatuh gk kn. yg plg pntg, utd akan berusaha utk bangkit pasni


i can handle defeat
and i also can ACCEPT the FACT that we r one-man team
for sure im not glory hunter


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
riochan wrote:
judin wrote:
Tolonglah berpijak di bumi nyata
we r obviously one-man team!!!

ni mesti kes hangover Rovers td..kitowg phm Judin, n kitowg pon mmg mengaku we are a one man team..harap2 Chicarito or any new player pasni bole ubah team kite..xkisah la kau jd two man team..at least ade bekap one man sorg kalu Roon xde..

too much factors involved la. nway, jgn la stres sgt. trime la keadaan. slps 3 season yg penuh kegemilangan, obviously kte akan jatuh gk kn. yg plg pntg, utd akan berusaha utk bangkit pasni


i can handle defeat
and i also can ACCEPT the FACT that we r one-man team
for sure im not glory hunter


d 1 man team campaign is gaining support....kipidap guys :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
Loque wrote:
ble la kte nk smpi ke tahap ice blended vanilla with chocolate sprinkle n whipped cream ni (cold)


when bloody fuc*in glaziers sell us 2 a wealthy owner....rot in hell ******* yanks :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
what is the definition of one-man team then? Somebody plz explain to me.....the team wasn't a one-man team. :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
king wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
riochan wrote:
judin wrote:
Tolonglah berpijak di bumi nyata
we r obviously one-man team!!!

ni mesti kes hangover Rovers td..kitowg phm Judin, n kitowg pon mmg mengaku we are a one man team..harap2 Chicarito or any new player pasni bole ubah team kite..xkisah la kau jd two man team..at least ade bekap one man sorg kalu Roon xde..

too much factors involved la. nway, jgn la stres sgt. trime la keadaan. slps 3 season yg penuh kegemilangan, obviously kte akan jatuh gk kn. yg plg pntg, utd akan berusaha utk bangkit pasni


i can handle defeat
and i also can ACCEPT the FACT that we r one-man team
for sure im not glory hunter


d 1 man team campaign is gaining support....kipidap guys :nod:


king, bukan kita dh lama start ke cmpaign Lets Face It! ni
ang presiden...aku vice (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
judin wrote:

king, bukan kita dh lama start ke cmpaign Lets Face It! ni
ang presiden...aku vice (:D)


ye x ye ye gk kn...ko ni memg vice yg brwibawa r...
wif our latest blunder im shifting this campaign in2 overdrive... :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
nazq wrote:
what is the definition of one-man team then? Somebody plz explain to me.....the team wasn't a one-man team. :I


elooo...anybody home...can some 1 help our fren here... :mrgreen:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
king wrote:
judin wrote:

king, bukan kita dh lama start ke cmpaign Lets Face It! ni
ang presiden...aku vice (:D)


ye x ye ye gk kn...ko ni memg vice yg brwibawa r...
wif our latest blunder im shifting this campaign in2 overdrive... :nod:


long live king! ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
After last nite match it has been confirm that we're a one man team.. Absolutely no doubt about it.. :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
fletcherinho wrote:
After last nite match it has been confirm that we're a one man team.. Absolutely no doubt about it.. :8

welkam to the club (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
judin wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
After last nite match it has been confirm that we're a one man team.. Absolutely no doubt about it.. :8

welkam to the club (:D)


truth shud b spoken...thats our moto... :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
king wrote:
nazq wrote:
what is the definition of one-man team then? Somebody plz explain to me.....the team wasn't a one-man team. :I


elooo...anybody home...can some 1 help our fren here... :mrgreen:


no reply? :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
king wrote:
judin wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
After last nite match it has been confirm that we're a one man team.. Absolutely no doubt about it.. :8

welkam to the club (:D)


truth shud b spoken...thats our moto... :nod:


bukan cemerlang, gemilang, temberang ke moto kita?... :P


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
ble la kte nk smpi ke tahap ice blended vanilla with chocolate sprinkle n whipped cream ni (cold)


when bloody fuc*in glaziers sell us 2 a wealthy owner....rot in hell ******* yanks :nod:

sapekah?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: United's striker options without Wayne Rooney
king wrote:
nazq wrote:
what is the definition of one-man team then? Somebody plz explain to me.....the team wasn't a one-man team. :I


elooo...anybody home...can some 1 help our fren here... :mrgreen:

k la k la, two-man team. we miss roo n hargo :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron