It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 UNITED's debts situation.. is it getting out of hand? 

Post Re: UNITED's debts situation.. is it getting out of hand?
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
that means only if that really occurs, the Glazers will eventually sold this club, eh?

ape yg occur?

they wont sell unless its an offer they cant refuse. and based on certain report, they have already refuse up to 1.5 bil. those red knights or whoever it is must pay much higher than that....

down to 3rd division laa ( cam Leeds ).

regarding jumlah 1.5 bil, nampak cam Glazers mmg yakin yg diorg akan dpt profit dr United...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
that means only if that really occurs, the Glazers will eventually sold this club, eh?

ape yg occur?

they wont sell unless its an offer they cant refuse. and based on certain report, they have already refuse up to 1.5 bil. those red knights or whoever it is must pay much higher than that....

down to 3rd division laa ( cam Leeds ).

regarding jumlah 1.5 bil, nampak cam Glazers mmg yakin yg diorg akan dpt profit dr United...

aku xtau cmne mende ni berfungsi. klu x slh aku, klu revenue kte down sgt smpi kte x mampu nk byr operating cost kte. mslhnye, revenue kte sgt tggi, so xde prob nk byr operating cost. tp kat area laen kene wat budget reduction la. contohnye, ade workers kene retrench, transfer bajet kurang, mende2 cm2 la. n profit byk kene sedut utk byr loan glazer...

klu x slh aku the club is worth 1.1-1.2 bil. so aku rs diorg nk up smpi maybe 2 bil...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Red Knight banned from Man United box seat

Keith Harris, the mastermind behind the Red Knights, has been banned from executive seats at Old Trafford.

Harris and Manchester United chief executive David Gill have daggers drawn over the tactics being deployed by the Red Knights, a consurtium of wealthy United fans, to try to oust the Glazers from power at Old Trafford.

The Red Knights' spokesman and leader has called for 10,000 supporters to refuse their season ticket renewal forms, and he has now promised to give back their seats if, and when, he completes the takeover. How that is possible, is open to debate as United would almost sell on the season tickets.

Equally, the Red Knights value United at £800 million but the Glazers have already turned down a £1 billion bid and City experts now believe that it would take a minimum of £1.2 billion to get the Glazers even interested, and more like £1.5 billion to actually sell.

Harris argues that the way to force the Glazers hand is to hit them in the pocket, but that strategy could back fire with the club in greater financial peril if it actually suceeded.

But Harris believes that the fans can play a major role in dictating the outcome when he said: "We need a collective, unified voice to make this happen.

"(Ferguson) doesn't need to speak out and I don't even think it's desirable actually because he should be absolutely secure in the knowledge that if there was a deal put together he would automatically be prepared to be expected and invited to be a part of it.

"He doesn't need to go and muddy the waters. People should understand that the purpose of any takeover is to give loyal supporters part ownership of the club and give them a voice.

"If there were people who were considering giving up their season tickets on account of what they've heard about the Glazers' plans from the bond issue prospectus, then in the event that our takeover was successful we're sure it could be worked out so that they regained their places.

"We'd implement a block holding of 25.1% to permanently prevent another future takeover by the likes of Glazer.

"Season ticket holders would get their seats back at a lower price and become shareholders in the club.

"I've been reading about the possibility that people with corporate boxes and season tickets may actually take a stand.

"It's not about turning up late at matches - the club's already had their money. It's if those people say they're not going to renew."

Gill referred to Harris as a "self-publicist" and someone with "an average track record".

"I'll stack my record against other people who've been in this business," added Harris, speaking in the latest edition of Red Issue. "I'd sooner be there and try and do a good job than not be there. I'm not saying people should put trust in me.

"What I'm saying is you asked me if I was confident the money could be raised and if that were raised it would be a better future for Man United than it looks at the minute as if it will be and the answer to that is yes."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:

kdg2 aku rs diktator gk glazer ni huhu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:

kdg2 aku rs diktator gk glazer ni huhu

i don't know.. if i were to be a bussinessman.. a successful one, i won't be the type who will be that flexible too.. sometimes there's a need to be a dictator so that people won't bully us.. but i'm not saying that the Glazers are doing the right thing.. just that, it's only natural that they did that because their ownership are in threat..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
Manchester United employee sacked after wearing anti-Glazer scarf

An employee of Manchester United Football Club (MUFC) and University of Manchester student was fired after wearing a green and gold scarf last Wednesday night. glazer

The scarf is a protest against the current owners of Manchester United, the Glazer family. Many fans wear the colours of Newton Heath, the club’s former incarnation, as an act of dissent against the Glazers. The movement has grown in recent months as Manchester United fans have seen their formerly debt-free club plunged into £700m pounds worth of debt.

Jerry Vyse, a first year Anthropology student, worked in one of the many food and drink kiosks at Old Trafford. He purchased a green and gold scarf before the game against AC Milan on Wednesday night. Vyse said: “I bought the scarf for five pounds off one of the countless sellers stocking them around the outside of the stadium. I told him I would be wearing it to work at Old Trafford for my shift selling pies and Bovril for that evening’s game against AC Milan. He wished me the best of luck, but warned me that some staff were sacked on the spot for doing that.

“I put it on at half-time as the floods of people poured out to stock themselves up with fluids and solids. The fans started to cheer in solidarity.

“Hearing the commotion, the supervisor came round and ordered me to remove it. This was met with jeers from the united supporters, most of whom had the scarf on themselves.”

Vyse continued: “When I refused, the supporters cheered, before shouting comments at the supervisor to let me get on with my job because the scarf does not effect my ability to work a till. He was then booed when he put the queue on hold to enter the kiosk and request I leave with him because my scarf was ‘anti-Glazer’.

“I turned to the supervisor and asked him why I could not continue doing my job. He said it was not because I was wearing a scarf, because if it had been a different colour he would not have minded. MUFC will no doubt state that the decision was based on uniform policy – what he told me surely refutes that. He said it was because it was ‘anti-Glazer’. Does it not sniff a little bit like a dictatorship if not even the smallest of dissents can be made about an incredibly rich man who has more or less taken over the club?

Vyse alleges that public catering manager, David Moses, attempted to intimidate him into removing the scarf. Vyse said, “He told me to ‘take that smug grin off your face or I’m going to get very angry’. He then marched me to the Head Office of Catering.”

“He asked me, furiously, ‘Who pays your wages? Is it not Glazer?’ I answered ‘No, it’s the fans. Without them this club would not exist’. I then asked him the question: ‘Who pays Glazers wages then. Is it not the fans?’”

Student Direct contacted David Moses for further comment. When asked if Vyse was fired because of his green and gold scarf, Moses said, “Not at all. I’ve got no further comment”, and hung up the phone.

A spokesperson from the club said: “There is a strict uniform policy and he refused to abide by it and was therefore asked to leave.”

David Beckham last week caused both controversy and smiles on the faces of many Manchester United fans after their game with AC Milan when he donned a similar gold and green scarf that had been thrown onto the Old Trafford pitch.

:facepalm:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Quote:
Manchester United employee sacked after wearing anti-Glazer scarf

An employee of Manchester United Football Club (MUFC) and University of Manchester student was fired after wearing a green and gold scarf last Wednesday night. glazer

The scarf is a protest against the current owners of Manchester United, the Glazer family. Many fans wear the colours of Newton Heath, the club’s former incarnation, as an act of dissent against the Glazers. The movement has grown in recent months as Manchester United fans have seen their formerly debt-free club plunged into £700m pounds worth of debt.

Jerry Vyse, a first year Anthropology student, worked in one of the many food and drink kiosks at Old Trafford. He purchased a green and gold scarf before the game against AC Milan on Wednesday night. Vyse said: “I bought the scarf for five pounds off one of the countless sellers stocking them around the outside of the stadium. I told him I would be wearing it to work at Old Trafford for my shift selling pies and Bovril for that evening’s game against AC Milan. He wished me the best of luck, but warned me that some staff were sacked on the spot for doing that.

“I put it on at half-time as the floods of people poured out to stock themselves up with fluids and solids. The fans started to cheer in solidarity.

“Hearing the commotion, the supervisor came round and ordered me to remove it. This was met with jeers from the united supporters, most of whom had the scarf on themselves.”

Vyse continued: “When I refused, the supporters cheered, before shouting comments at the supervisor to let me get on with my job because the scarf does not effect my ability to work a till. He was then booed when he put the queue on hold to enter the kiosk and request I leave with him because my scarf was ‘anti-Glazer’.

“I turned to the supervisor and asked him why I could not continue doing my job. He said it was not because I was wearing a scarf, because if it had been a different colour he would not have minded. MUFC will no doubt state that the decision was based on uniform policy – what he told me surely refutes that. He said it was because it was ‘anti-Glazer’. Does it not sniff a little bit like a dictatorship if not even the smallest of dissents can be made about an incredibly rich man who has more or less taken over the club?

Vyse alleges that public catering manager, David Moses, attempted to intimidate him into removing the scarf. Vyse said, “He told me to ‘take that smug grin off your face or I’m going to get very angry’. He then marched me to the Head Office of Catering.”

“He asked me, furiously, ‘Who pays your wages? Is it not Glazer?’ I answered ‘No, it’s the fans. Without them this club would not exist’. I then asked him the question: ‘Who pays Glazers wages then. Is it not the fans?’”

Student Direct contacted David Moses for further comment. When asked if Vyse was fired because of his green and gold scarf, Moses said, “Not at all. I’ve got no further comment”, and hung up the phone.

A spokesperson from the club said: “There is a strict uniform policy and he refused to abide by it and was therefore asked to leave.”

David Beckham last week caused both controversy and smiles on the faces of many Manchester United fans after their game with AC Milan when he donned a similar gold and green scarf that had been thrown onto the Old Trafford pitch.

:facepalm:

kne report suhakam ni...eh suhakam malaysia punye...silap2 :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

judin wrote:

tp ble pkr blk, slh mamat tu gk. die g keje kt stall OT, pastu die protes against employer die. mmg la kene pecat. bodo btol :facepalm:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

tp ble pkr blk, slh mamat tu gk. die g keje kt stall OT, pastu die protes against employer die. mmg la kene pecat. bodo btol :facepalm:

dia ni mmg support united gila2 kot...die-hard-fan la katekan

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

macam David Gill la jugak...dah dia keje ngan United, xkan nak hentam employer dia. tapi fans pulak yg hangin ngan dia ( jangkit ngan anak dia sekali )

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

haa tau pun.. mmg keje bdo pun.. xkirala cmne pun.. kenela pk.. sape byr gaji anda.. nak protes pun xgne.. ur powerless..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

macam David Gill la jugak...dah dia keje ngan United, xkan nak hentam employer dia. tapi fans pulak yg hangin ngan dia ( jangkit ngan anak dia sekali )

fans marah sbb dl gill beria2 ckp takeover glazer ni x bgs utk utd. tp skng die dh ckp laen. fans tuduh die ni hipokrit. aku phm nape diorg ckp cm2, tp x smstnye aku trime diorg wat cm2

tp mende plg bodo adlh anak die kene boo ms maen kt reserves. ape kene-ngene olly gill dgn keje bapak die n glazers? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

die-hard pn ikut tmpt la. sedar la diri sket die keje kt OT, glazer yg bayar gaji die, tp die dok sibuk2 kutuk boss die. klu aku wat cm2 kt tmpt keje aku pn aku kene pecat :facepalm:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

die-hard pn ikut tmpt la. sedar la diri sket die keje kt OT, glazer yg bayar gaji die, tp die dok sibuk2 kutuk boss die. klu aku wat cm2 kt tmpt keje aku pn aku kene pecat :facepalm:

hahahaha.. sgt relevan kenyataan anda.. kalau sayala majikan pd org tu.. mmg dgn pantasla saya pecatkan.. sbb saya xla pedulik jika anda die hard fan ke ape ke.. sbb saya sebagai majikan yg byr gaji anda.. so ske xske, kenela redha.. unless, cm byk duit sgt.. benti je keje situ..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:

kira moron gak la dia ni... (cold)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next