It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 United seal sponsorship deal with MTN 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
P1 wimax xnk sponsor sape2 ke :I


sponsor forum ni pn k gak pe

ko dh potong ke lom? klu x potong lg diorg x sponsor


dlm perancngan nk ptong r ni...da lme plan


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
P1 wimax xnk sponsor sape2 ke :I


sponsor forum ni pn k gak pe

ko dh potong ke lom? klu x potong lg diorg x sponsor


dlm perancngan nk ptong r ni...da lme plan

selama ni ko smyg saf blkg ke? ;O

:I



26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
P1 wimax xnk sponsor sape2 ke :I


sponsor forum ni pn k gak pe

ko dh potong ke lom? klu x potong lg diorg x sponsor


dlm perancngan nk ptong r ni...da lme plan

selama ni ko smyg saf blkg ke? ;O

:I



Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
dgr cte (dr sid) TM nk bid exclusive rights utk games utd. so pasni klu nk tgk utd maen, kene tgk online thru streamyx... :facepalm: :facepalm:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
Loque wrote:
dgr cte (dr sid) TM nk bid exclusive rights utk games utd. so pasni klu nk tgk utd maen, kene tgk online thru streamyx... :facepalm: :facepalm:


x kn r smpe kne tgk online je...memg ak bkr mnara tm 2 t


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
P1 wimax xnk sponsor sape2 ke :I


sponsor forum ni pn k gak pe

ko dh potong ke lom? klu x potong lg diorg x sponsor


dlm perancngan nk ptong r ni...da lme plan

selama ni ko smyg saf blkg ke? ;O

:I



:nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
dgr cte (dr sid) TM nk bid exclusive rights utk games utd. so pasni klu nk tgk utd maen, kene tgk online thru streamyx... :facepalm: :facepalm:


x kn r smpe kne tgk online je...memg ak bkr mnara tm 2 t


sial aa. xsedar2 lg yg diorg 2 slow, nak pakai streaming :facepalm:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
takkan TM nak lwn ESPN kot.... :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
king wrote:
:nod:

mumaiyiz ke x ni?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
:nod:

mumaiyiz ke x ni?


sungguh ku tak sangka (cold)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
:nod:

mumaiyiz ke x ni?


sungguh ku tak sangka (cold)

:facepalm:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Man Utd announce Telekom Malaysia Sponsorship Deal
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
:nod:

mumaiyiz ke x ni?


sungguh ku tak sangka (cold)

:facepalm:


ak pn x sngka ='[''


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: United seal sponsorship deal with MTN
United seal sponsorship deal with MTN

Manchester United have announced their third major sponsorship deal in a week.

Following on from high-profile partnerships with Telekom Malaysia and Turkish Airlines, United have added a seven-figure contract with African telecoms giant MTN that will see the company become their exclusive South African telecommunications partner for the next three-and-a-half years.

"The partnership with MTN is a very important step in the club's plan to get closer to its family of fans based all over the world," said United chief executive David Gill.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: United seal sponsorship deal with MTN
Turkish = king (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: United seal sponsorship deal with MTN
judin wrote:
Turkish = king (:D)

hangat2 tahi burung kasawari


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron