It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Watford 1-1 West Bromwich : Cleverley was reportedly seriously injured:-

Quote:
Watford received another blow midway through the second half when Cleverley left on a stretcher, his right leg in a brace and needing oxygen.


Although from what I've been read, he's been cracking ( again ) in that game.

Crystal Palace 3-1 Preston North End : James playing full 90 min but seemed didn't make any major impact.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
nazq wrote:
Watford 1-1 West Bromwich : Cleverley was reportedly seriously injured:-

Quote:
Watford received another blow midway through the second half when Cleverley left on a stretcher, his right leg in a brace and needing oxygen.


Although from what I've been read, he's been cracking ( again ) in that game.

Crystal Palace 3-1 Preston North End : James playing full 90 min but seemed didn't make any major impact.

ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Loque wrote:
ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8

aku dgr kata bukan ankle.. tp knee ligament.. adoi.. lg teruk tuh!!! huhu... :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8

aku dgr kata bukan ankle.. tp knee ligament.. adoi.. lg teruk tuh!!! huhu... :8

latest news aku dgr kononnye injury die x trok sgt :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8

aku dgr kata bukan ankle.. tp knee ligament.. adoi.. lg teruk tuh!!! huhu... :8

latest news aku dgr kononnye injury die x trok sgt :suprised:


the bright side :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8

aku dgr kata bukan ankle.. tp knee ligament.. adoi.. lg teruk tuh!!! huhu... :8

latest news aku dgr kononnye injury die x trok sgt :suprised:


the bright side :suprised:

our future midfield hope, the english iniesta :suprised:

Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8

aku dgr kata bukan ankle.. tp knee ligament.. adoi.. lg teruk tuh!!! huhu... :8

latest news aku dgr kononnye injury die x trok sgt :suprised:

Terok ar bro...

sportinglife.com wrote:
Cleverley - Out for the season‎

Watford have major selection worries ahead of the home clash with fellow strugglers Plymouth.

On-loan Manchester United youngster Tom Cleverley was on Thursday ruled out for the rest of the season with the knee ligament damage he suffered in Monday's 1-1 draw with West Brom.

Source -


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
ankle injury. hrp2 la x seteruk eduardo. die midfield hope aku utk next season :8

aku dgr kata bukan ankle.. tp knee ligament.. adoi.. lg teruk tuh!!! huhu... :8

latest news aku dgr kononnye injury die x trok sgt :suprised:

Terok ar bro...

sportinglife.com wrote:
Cleverley - Out for the season‎

Watford have major selection worries ahead of the home clash with fellow strugglers Plymouth.

On-loan Manchester United youngster Tom Cleverley was on Thursday ruled out for the rest of the season with the knee ligament damage he suffered in Monday's 1-1 draw with West Brom.

Source -

plak dh -.-'

well, bg la die rest smpi start season dpn. biar die maen kt mexico, dgn chico ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Preston North End 3-2 S****horpe United - ( 10/4/2010 )

Matthew James played full 90 minutes. With this win, PNE was successfully avoided relegation :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
nazq wrote:
Preston North End 3-2 S****horpe United - ( 10/4/2010 )

Matthew James played full 90 minutes. With this win, PNE was successfully avoided relegation :suprised:

matty james ni ape, AM, box-to-box CM, pirlo/makelele DM?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Preston North End 3-2 S****horpe United - ( 10/4/2010 )

Matthew James played full 90 minutes. With this win, PNE was successfully avoided relegation :suprised:

matty james ni ape, AM, box-to-box CM, pirlo/makelele DM?


yg aku tau dia CM shj


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Preston North End 3-2 S****horpe United - ( 10/4/2010 )

Matthew James played full 90 minutes. With this win, PNE was successfully avoided relegation :suprised:

matty james ni ape, AM, box-to-box CM, pirlo/makelele DM?


yg aku tau dia CM shj

aku tgh bc psl rule change utk next season. kemungkinan bsr die, cleverley etc etc akan mainkan peranan pntg utk kte...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Preston North End 3-2 S****horpe United - ( 10/4/2010 )

Matthew James played full 90 minutes. With this win, PNE was successfully avoided relegation :suprised:

matty james ni ape, AM, box-to-box CM, pirlo/makelele DM?


yg aku tau dia CM shj

aku tgh bc psl rule change utk next season. kemungkinan bsr die, cleverley etc etc akan mainkan peranan pntg utk kte...


apakah itu...more British players? ;O :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Preston North End 3-2 S****horpe United - ( 10/4/2010 )

Matthew James played full 90 minutes. With this win, PNE was successfully avoided relegation :suprised:

matty james ni ape, AM, box-to-box CM, pirlo/makelele DM?


yg aku tau dia CM shj

aku tgh bc psl rule change utk next season. kemungkinan bsr die, cleverley etc etc akan mainkan peranan pntg utk kte...


apakah itu...more British players? ;O :suprised:

Quote:
From the start of the 2010/2011 season all teams will have to register a squad of 25 players, with at least 8 ‘home grown’ players registered. A ‘home-grown’ player is one who has spent three years between the ages of 16-21 registered at a club in England and Wales, This incidentally means that Owen Hargreaves, capped 42 times for England, is not by this definition a ‘home-grown’ player. Clubs can then supplement this squad with a B list of unlimited players under the age of 21.

additional reading material:



sbb ni la kte dok amek plyr2 mude skng ni, sbg persediaan utk mende ni la. aku dgr chelsea n pool akan ade mslh bsr dgn ruling baru ni :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
---------
Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
Loque wrote:
Quote:
From the start of the 2010/2011 season all teams will have to register a squad of 25 players, with at least 8 ‘home grown’ players registered. A ‘home-grown’ player is one who has spent three years between the ages of 16-21 registered at a club in England and Wales, This incidentally means that Owen Hargreaves, capped 42 times for England, is not by this definition a ‘home-grown’ player. Clubs can then supplement this squad with a B list of unlimited players under the age of 21.

additional reading material:



sbb ni la kte dok amek plyr2 mude skng ni, sbg persediaan utk mende ni la. aku dgr chelsea n pool akan ade mslh bsr dgn ruling baru ni :I


itu sudah semestinya, tp according pd article 2 Chelsea x ada mslh sgt :I
tgk kat satu forum, United ada 10 players non-HG ( VDS, Evra, Valencia, Fabio, Hargo, Nani, Berbatov, Kuszczak, Park, Obertan, Rafael ) yg mgkin leh masuk 25 list tu. Unless several akan masuk kat list B, utk bagi chance kat youngsters cam Cleverley/James? :question:

Dat also means kita nmpknya kene rely lg kot dgn veterans/no more signings.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron