It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James 
Site Admin

Post UNITED Loan Watch : Preston to sign James
UNITED players on LOAN:

Drinkwater
* Club loaned to: Huddersfield
* Length of loan: Entire season 09/10

Cleverley
* Club loaned to: Watford
* Length of loan: Entire season 09/10

Welbeck
* Club loaned to : Preston North End
* Length of loan : Remainder of season 09/10

Tosic
* Club loaned to : Cologne
* Length of loan : Remainder of season 09/10

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: UNITED Loan Watch
Danny Simpson (Blackburn Rovers)
Simmo initially found starts hard to come by at Ewood Park, but has started Rovers' last four games including three straight victories, having dislodged Andre Ooijer from Paul Ince's first team. Danny will not face United this weekend, as Premier League rules prohibit players from facing their parent clubs.

Fraizer Campbell (Tottenham Hotspur)
Since his deadline-day move to White Hart Lane, Fraizer has struggled to make a telling impact. The lightning-quick forward has caught the eye in three substitute appearances, but has yet to start for the struggling north Londoners.

Tom Heaton (Cardiff City)

The Reds' promising England youth keeper has been an ever-present in Cardiff's Championship campaign to date. The Bluebirds are in a mid-table cluster of clubs chasing the playoff slots, way behind early pace-setters Wolves and Birmingham, and Tom has kept three clean sheets.

Craig Cathcart (Plymouth Argyle)
The Northern Ireland youth international has started the last three games for the Pilgrims, with great success. Plymouth won at Watford and Crystal Palace, before registering a first clean sheet of the season against Nottingham Forest last Saturday, with Craig starting each time in the centre of defence.

Febian Brandy (Swansea City)

The diminutive striker is yet to make his first start, but has made five substitute appearances in the Swans' steady start to life in the Championship. Roberto Martinez's side are moored in the bottom half of the table, but have reached the last 16 of the League Cup.

Lee Martin (Nottingham Forest)
Forest have made a nightmare start to life in the Championship, and currently prop up the rest of the division, but Lee has been a regular starter since his temporary switch to the City Ground. He found the net in Forest's 3-2 win over Watford, but that has been their only victory of the season so far.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Form of Fraizer Campbell gives Spurs rare optimism
Times Online UK
Gary Jacob

Fraizer Campbell’s arrival at White Hart Lane, on the back of two high-profile departures, supported the belief of some Tottenham Hotspur fans that they have become a feeder club for the high and mighty. The better the forward performs, the higher his valuation when he returns to Manchester United from his loan spell at the end of the season.

Tottenham have not explained why the deal did not include the option of a permanent move, but it appears to be a bigger mistake after Campbell’s contribution against Wisla Krakow in the Uefa Cup first round. His pace and goal assist changed the direction of the first leg two weeks ago and his aggression led to a crucial own goal during the return match on Thursday as Tottenham stuttered through to the group stage of the competition.

Juande Ramos, the Tottenham head coach, must decide how to accommodate him against Hull City tomorrow, when Roman Pavlyuchenko is available again. But on what will be an afternoon of reacquaintances — Michael Dawson will meet Andy, his older brother, and Anthony Gardner swapped clubs in the summer — only one homecoming will really matter. Campbell’s 15 league goals last season helped to lift Hull into the top flight.

“I’ll see a couple of old friends, but there will definitely be no friends during the game,” he said. “I couldn’t have predicted what has happened to Hull. Certainly, a lot of people wrote them off at the start of the season. But they’re having a great start and hopefully they can continue that — after Sunday. Hopefully I can pick their brains better than they can pick mine.”

United turned down Hull’s £7 million offer to sign the forward, 21, in the summer. He made two appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side at the start of the season and played a crucial role in ensuring that Dimitar Berbatov could move to Old Trafford on transfer deadline day. Tottenham failed to sign several strikers to replace Berbatov and Robbie Keane, who joined Liverpool, and asked to take Campbell at the eleventh hour, which forced United to cancel a previous agreement to loan the striker to Wigan Athletic.

He scored 21 goals in 33 games on loan at Royal Antwerp, in Belgium, where he was nicknamed “Souper Campbell”. The forward, who gained nine GCSEs at Huddersfield Grammar School, is surprised that Tottenham are without a league win this season, their worst start to a campaign in 53 years. “We need to get a couple of wins under our belt and hopefully that can stop all the criticism,” he said. “I have been happy with my own performances, but I need to do a bit more work on my fitness. I enjoy playing next to Darren Bent, he works well for me and I try to do the same for him.”

Tottenham may be without Ledley King, who played against Wisla Krakow but is still not fully fit after knee surgery, but Jonathan Woodgate is fit despite a slight groin strain.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

agak2 player mana yg akan pulang ke united?

hehe

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Karan13 wrote:

hehe

aku rase heaton..

kemanakah halatuju simmo lepas ni memandangkan we already have enough backup on the RB..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

maybe akan trus jadik permanent deal..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Karan13 wrote:

hehe

def Simmo!! bagus btol bdk tuh main. dpt cameo appearance last season pun aku dah cukup kagum. tp perlu byk lg premier league experience utk dislodge brown & o'shea peh neville retire la..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

campbell.. IF he manage to impress at spurs..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:

even spurs itself can't impress their fans..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

Hopefully campbell can save Spurs's season.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

Hopefully campbell can save Spurs's season.. huhu..

it will be a miracle if he would.. Spurs are in deep **** at the moment...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

hahaha.. true.. my dad life at the moment has gone from bad to worst to MISERY... huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
hahaha.. true.. my dad life at the moment has gone from bad to worst to MISERY... huhu..

kesian pak ang lan..aku turut bersimpati..ekekek

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Karan13 wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

tu ar pasal.. dah seminggu dah tak mau cakap sal EPL ngn aku.. haha.. ni spurs lom jumpa United lagi.. kalu United trash spurs dia 4-5 bijik pasni mahu seminggu dia tak cakap langsung ngn aku.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

tu ar pasal.. dah seminggu dah tak mau cakap sal EPL ngn aku.. haha.. ni spurs lom jumpa United lagi.. kalu United trash spurs dia 4-5 bijik pasni mahu seminggu dia tak cakap langsung ngn aku.. huhu..

mmgla LAn.. cm u la gakkan.. kalo kalah tu.. moody je kan?hahahaha.. cm tula die gak...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next