It is currently 26 ndUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 United have £80 million to spend but nobody to buy 

Post Re: United have £80 million to spend but nobody to buy
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
since benzema gone.. i run out of idea for who should United sign this summer.. (cold)

Huntelaar ad lg bro...Dutch class! :up:

sapu jer Robben, VDV, Huntelaar.. Complete team.. then jumpa madrid kat UCL biar tiga2 mereka ni yg jahanam kan ex-majikan dorg.. Eeee.. Tension ar!!! :frown:

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

nmpknye kmpen "mari membnci real" smakin pns :haha:

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:

Ayuh king!!! ko jd penaung utk kempen nih!!! kita perlu mulakan serta-merta!!! :frown:

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
king wrote:

Ayuh king!!! ko jd penaung utk kempen nih!!! kita perlu mulakan serta-merta!!! :frown:

Ak sokong gak king! 8(

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

king wrote:

yela.. sme org tgh emo kan.. hahaha..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
king wrote:

Ak sokong gak king! 8(

ha bgs2...real suckers here v come...wif fury...full blooded....seek n destroy!!!!...perez,valdano n co r goin dwn :down:

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

yela.. sme org tgh emo kan.. hahaha..

kinda...lettin nature takes its course

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
king wrote:

Ak sokong gak king! 8(

ha bgs2...real suckers here v come...wif fury...full blooded....seek n destroy!!!!...perez,valdano n co r goin dwn :down:

u guys can hate them all you can.. but there's nothing much could be done.. so grow up ppl.. life is always unfair.. money talks these days.. those with money will always win regardless of the situation.. not just in footy but in reality as well.. i believe everyone would do the same if they have the capacity to do so.. it's a matter of will, if u want something, u'll do anything to get it.. with some financial stability & fame, it's so much easier..

i don't think there's a use to whine around about them.. we have a more important concern about our team.. it's not the end of the world just because they got all the star players.. since when do we depend on superstar players so much? i bet SAF had a plan of his own.. who knows if he even had a better plan for the squad.. i guess he knew the best as he has been managing the club for such a long time.. to be frank, i think SAF is not even interested in those who Real Madrid have signed.. cause if he is, he would fight for it.. we knew his nature.. he won't just laid back and see others took something he wants.. if he wants something he'll get it..

Real MAdrid are building a team based on their wildest fantasy in club football.. i'm eager to see how this unfold.. i know it's an exaggerating act by them but i don't see anything wrong with it.. it won't give effects to us directly.. so why bother having such ill feelings.. or is anybody feeling envious?

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

aku just tak suke meke punye cara yg pegi over-inflatekan price players. gile betol beli CR ngn 80mil gbp, kaka plak 56mil euro.. benz 41mil gbp.. bile lesser clubs nak beli players yg average, sampai 7mil yg patut bley dapat 3-4mil, ape kes? huhuhu.. itu je yg aku tak setuju & buatkan aku sakit hati. buat time ekonomi dunia tgh goyah.. baik derma $$ tu kat negara dunia ke tiga.

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

i just dont like the sound of this thread, come on SAF, we've got the money, why wait??? bid la weh sape2, at least 1 big signing plz (no offence valencia).....

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

korg nk benci real ke? sori la guys, aku tpakse sapot real, coz 2 fav plyr aku ade kt sn :P

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

this is a nice graph, juz wanna share with u guys...

i dont think ron's price will ever get beaten ;O

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
TRUE dila..i would say, it's easier for us to say one things rather than making it a reality.. we would be lying and blinded if we said we are not going to get effected due to the departure of both players. this is rebuilding period all over again.. i've been in the same situation b4, so i'm ready for another rebuilding period.. we're all gonna be here no matter what rite? it's good that everybody is thinking positive.. but i think it's naive to think that we won't struggle..

About the midfield thingy..i would say, it might be a good enough set of midfield.. but we all knew, being just good enough is not enough at OT.. there's no use denying that fact as we ourselves set a high standards for ourselves.. YES, there would still be Giggsy & Scholesy.. and yes, there will be some more contributions from them.. i won't exactly go against that fact.. but relying solely on Carrick & Fletcher won't be sufficient.. we still have to consider injuries, suspension, off-form streak bla bla bla.. Ando was doing fairly okay, but we need him to produce the goods week in week out.. Carrick too was questionable last season.. i hope he'll buck up.. In addition, there's no harm of strengthening our midfield..

Adding Valencia to the squad should be a good reinforcement to the team.. I'm not his biggest fan, but i'm eagerly waiting for all the surprises he could provide me next season.. As for Nani, i think we should have a little more faith in him.. It's time for him to step up, it's about time.. He has the potential, skills etc to do it.. it's a matter of making it work..

And last but not least, Berba.. While everyone was very busy looking for a new striker.. i've always felt they forgot that Berba is still around.. I'm giving him my 100% and i want him to prove his doubters wrong..
It's won't really be a rebuilding period though. We still have a fantastic squad, who just lose one starting member(who was the best player in the world to be fair), and another very good squad player. We've replaced Ronaldo, and now only need to search for another striker as squad/backup for the other two(cost 30m for both, they must have some ability). Whether that Ronaldo replacement is good enough for the team is still unknown, but the other 10 players and many more waiting for their chances are still good enough to challenge on a consistent basis and end up winning whatever competition we're in.

There's no harm of course in strengthening, but when you see the numbers we have in midfield, and Ando still developing there, adding another establish midfielder could probably hinder his progress. Fletcher-Carrick are good enough against most sides, with Ando getting games now and then. His late season form really give me confidence he can step up it up. And as for Ronaldo, apart from his goals last season, didn't really contribute that much IMO, certainly his worst season in years. The only way I feel we should strengthen is if Hargo can't make it.

We have a very good midfield set without Ronaldo. Probably just waiting for Nani and Ando to grow to take it up a level or two.

Loque wrote:
i'll say, strengthen the midfield, try to get a fairly good striker and maybe an attacking mid. that'll do
Who would that attacking midfielder be?

Fasha wrote:
i'm not being over demanding or even losing faith in our midfield.. but every sane person should noticed we need some re-enforcement in that particular department..
Who would you bring in that would strengthen the 1st team in that department that is available?

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Wan wrote:
Loque wrote:
i'll say, strengthen the midfield, try to get a fairly good striker and maybe an attacking mid. that'll do
Who would that attacking midfielder be?

cahill/costa. other than that, i have no fcuking idea

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
Cahill would be good in a 3 man midfield, but we don't play that often in the league. He would give us goals from midfield which we lack. is he good enough to start for us?

Costa is unproven yet.

Let's just let Anderson have that role, although with us he's more of a battling midfielder so far.

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next