It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
i didn't like ur post.. we've fought hard for it.. it was a penalty.. it should be A RED too.. it was a fair decision..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
Fasha wrote:
i didn't like ur post.. we've fought hard for it.. it was a penalty.. it should be A RED too.. it was a fair decision..

it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek fasha. noticed the ABUs n the smiley.. :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i didn't like ur post.. we've fought hard for it.. it was a penalty.. it should be A RED too.. it was a fair decision..

it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek fasha. noticed the ABUs n the smiley.. :8


i know.. but i still didn't like it.. don't worry it's not a sin.. i just didn't like it..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i didn't like ur post.. we've fought hard for it.. it was a penalty.. it should be A RED too.. it was a fair decision..

it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek fasha. noticed the ABUs n the smiley.. :8


i know.. but i still didn't like it.. don't worry it's not a sin.. i just didn't like it..

ok.. ='(

it was a cynical post, coz there's a lot of bitters out there who said webb won us the game... :facepalm:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
dlm kegembiraan ni.. rindula Encik Brown..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
Sir Alex hails terrific Tevez

Sir Alex has previous form when it comes to making substitutions to inspire dramatic comebacks.

And while nothing will ever match the impact Sheringham and Solskjaer had on the 1999 Champions League final, Carlos Tevez’s introduction against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday evening must surely run it close.

The Argentinian striker may not have found the net, but his work-rate and link-up play with his fellow forwards was nothing short of breathtaking.

“In the first half we were playing far too slowly,” Sir Alex told MUTV. “But bringing on Carlos Tevez enthused everyone, the fans included. He won the game for us. He turned the game… although obviously everyone played their part.

“Wayne Rooney, as well, has such desire and it doesn’t matter where you ask him to play. He has wonderful hunger and drive that can transform a team and a game.”


The Reds went into the break 2-0 down after goals from Darren Bent and Luka Modric had stunned the home side. Had the score remained that way after 90 minutes, United would have ended the day in second place, level on points with Liverpool but with an inferior goal difference.

“At half-time, Liverpool were right back in it,” the boss said. “If we’d lost today it would have blown the title race wide open.

"The game really changed when we scored the first goal. You could see the fans lifted, the players were running quicker and passing the ball much faster. Then I brought Paul Scholes on, which gave us further incisive passing. We produced a magnificent performance in the second half.

“We’ve won the game and we’re a goal better off than we were on Wednesday night. That’s important. We’re only two goals behind Liverpool now. The five we scored today makes a difference."


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 325
Location: Main Office FSDEVILS
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
What did I tell y'all (Not everyone...just some) Keep da faith, we'll nick it. LOL. kan Anique? Kan...? (:D) So Webb won us a game...great lets hope for more refs like that in the coming weeks...nyehnyehnyehnyeh =D


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
cis time aku tak tgk time tu la score byk... 8( anyway great la, 5 goals. aku rs dh baper bulan tak score camnih. :up: :up: :suprised:

keep em' coming United.....and Berba.... :I dah x spastik eh? :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
nazq wrote:
cis time aku tak tgk time tu la score byk... 8( anyway great la, 5 goals. aku rs dh baper bulan tak score camnih. :up: :up: :suprised:

keep em' coming United.....and Berba.... :I dah x spastik eh? :I


well, it was not his greatest goal ever.. but great build up.. good that he finally got a goal.. should be a big boost for him..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
history has been repeated.........

2001 White Hart Lane - United produced one of the most remarkable comebacks in the history of the Premiership as they came from three goals behind at half-time to complete an astonishing 3-5 victory..

8 years later.....

2009 Old Trafford - Spurs were two goals up at intervel.. but still.. they dont learn from history!!!! hahaha..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
BTW guys.. how about Nani performance in this match...? hehehe... brilliant..? superb..? So-So..? Not bad..? or as usual..? hahaha.. (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
faizul-azlan® wrote:
BTW guys.. how about Nani performance in this match...? hehehe... brilliant..? superb..? So-So..? Not bad..? or as usual..? hahaha.. (:D)

then from ur observation the answer will be..??? (spidey)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
Loque wrote:
hate to be a party ****er, but it wasnt rooney, ronaldo or tevez that won us the game. it was this fella..

Image

from the bitter ABUs.. :roll:

badan hargreaves gak kene...huhuhuhu


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
cis time aku tak tgk time tu la score byk... 8( anyway great la, 5 goals. aku rs dh baper bulan tak score camnih. :up: :up: :suprised:

keep em' coming United.....and Berba.... :I dah x spastik eh? :I


well, it was not his greatest goal ever.. but great build up.. good that he finally got a goal.. should be a big boost for him..

no, it was a sloppy goal, but a goal nevertheless.

the great thing was his overall play. his passing and vision was top class. i think in the 2nd hf, that was how we're suppose to play.

i juz hope we can emulate that again


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: UNITED 5 - 2 Spurs
faizul-azlan® wrote:
BTW guys.. how about Nani performance in this match...? hehehe... brilliant..? superb..? So-So..? Not bad..? or as usual..? hahaha.. (:D)

so-so, or in other words, as usual.

i think he was ok, he put in some good crosses and passes. unfortunately we didnt capitalize on it.

and i think its unfair to say that after nani was withdrawn, only then did we play well. coz in the 2nd hf, spurs did a villa n sit back. but i guess, he's not showing enuff to be regarded as a utd plyr. i expect he will leave in the summer..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron