It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen 
Author Message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
Owh.. Arjen Robben... my fav team undone by one of my own fav player.. hukhuk.. :8



Damn!!! What a goal.... :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Owh.. Arjen Robben... my fav team undone by one of my own fav player.. hukhuk.. :8



Damn!!! What a goal.... :I


sudah2 la bro...mourn camne pun bende dh jd


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Owh.. Arjen Robben... my fav team undone by one of my own fav player.. hukhuk.. :8



Damn!!! What a goal.... :I


sudah2 la bro...mourn camne pun bende dh jd

true. dont like him for going to chelsea over us, his general attitude n behaviour. never like him, never will. his goal celebration pisses me off even higher than before


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Owh.. Arjen Robben... my fav team undone by one of my own fav player.. hukhuk.. :8



Damn!!! What a goal.... :I


sudah2 la bro...mourn camne pun bende dh jd

true. dont like him for going to chelsea over us, his general attitude n behaviour. never like him, never will. his goal celebration pisses me off even higher than before


that's what ABUs/opponents feel when Ronaldo is still with us :I

he's good. heh. nuf said.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Owh.. Arjen Robben... my fav team undone by one of my own fav player.. hukhuk.. :8



Damn!!! What a goal.... :I


sudah2 la bro...mourn camne pun bende dh jd

true. dont like him for going to chelsea over us, his general attitude n behaviour. never like him, never will. his goal celebration pisses me off even higher than before


that's what ABUs/opponents feel when Ronaldo is still with us :I

he's good. heh. nuf said.

he's good, but he's not ours. get over it


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
x hilang lg bengang ni....


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
king wrote:
x hilang lg bengang ni....

focus on the league. nway semi n final ni leh la tgk sbg neutral. xyah stres2 sgt :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
Ro-G wrote:
sian nani smlm..kejar bola n shoot tuh...terus pening...smgt yg di ingin kn lam team united...tp apekn daya

teringat aku kat henry masa Arse lwn Barca final UCL dulu..time tu pon Arse pki 10 org gak..mnit ke 70 Henry da pancit da..siap lepak kat corner flag jap..same la cam Nani..Thumb up!! :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
riochan wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
sian nani smlm..kejar bola n shoot tuh...terus pening...smgt yg di ingin kn lam team united...tp apekn daya

teringat aku kat henry masa Arse lwn Barca final UCL dulu..time tu pon Arse pki 10 org gak..mnit ke 70 Henry da pancit da..siap lepak kat corner flag jap..same la cam Nani..Thumb up!! :up:

nani Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
Loque wrote:
riochan wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
sian nani smlm..kejar bola n shoot tuh...terus pening...smgt yg di ingin kn lam team united...tp apekn daya

teringat aku kat henry masa Arse lwn Barca final UCL dulu..time tu pon Arse pki 10 org gak..mnit ke 70 Henry da pancit da..siap lepak kat corner flag jap..same la cam Nani..Thumb up!! :up:

nani Image


he is a goal-scoring threat against any opposition...deserved to start every game :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
riochan wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
sian nani smlm..kejar bola n shoot tuh...terus pening...smgt yg di ingin kn lam team united...tp apekn daya

teringat aku kat henry masa Arse lwn Barca final UCL dulu..time tu pon Arse pki 10 org gak..mnit ke 70 Henry da pancit da..siap lepak kat corner flag jap..same la cam Nani..Thumb up!! :up:

nani Image


he is a goal-scoring threat against any opposition...deserved to start every game :up:

i know Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
x hilang lg bengang ni....

focus on the league. nway semi n final ni leh la tgk sbg neutral. xyah stres2 sgt :I


im putting all my money on lyon 2 go n destroy em all :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
x hilang lg bengang ni....

focus on the league. nway semi n final ni leh la tgk sbg neutral. xyah stres2 sgt :I


im putting all my money on lyon 2 go n destroy em all :nod:

king, giving away money freely... :facepalm:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
x hilang lg bengang ni....

focus on the league. nway semi n final ni leh la tgk sbg neutral. xyah stres2 sgt :I


im putting all my money on lyon 2 go n destroy em all :nod:

king, giving away money freely... :facepalm:


the script is already written : Barca will retain the UCL this season


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: UNITED 3 - 2 Munchen
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
x hilang lg bengang ni....

focus on the league. nway semi n final ni leh la tgk sbg neutral. xyah stres2 sgt :I


im putting all my money on lyon 2 go n destroy em all :nod:

king, giving away money freely... :facepalm:


the script is already written : Barca will retain the UCL this season

yeah. thats why we decided to go out the CL early. dont want to waste our time... :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron