It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 UNITED 1 - 2 Chelsea 

Post Re: UNITED 1 - 2 Chelsea
salah taktikal/strategi la ni ek :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

judin wrote:

yep. anda ade teori laen?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
Have finally got back from the game, via a gig in Wolverhampton. Haven't read through people's rections, but I will give my comment on the game:

I very rarely criticse our manager, but when the deficiencies in his selection and strategy are so obvious and exasperating as today, a few things need to be said.

Fergie must realise that the tired old routine of sending the ball out wide and crossing it in will not work against top quality opposition. It was a primitive, predictable gameplan. Chelsea had us sussed from even before kick-off: pack the centre of the park, allow us to get wide and then double up on the winger/full-back. Even if a cross was sent in, as a ridicuous number were, we had no one there to actually get their head on it in the absence of Rooney. They weren't even dangerous crosses either - most of them were clipped from deep. Berbatov is not going to win aerial challenges against Terry and Alex. End of. Fergie must have known this, yet persisted with the same tactical instruction. We had nothing else to offer. It was the footballing equivilent of banging our heads against a brick wall for ninety minutes.

The system was reliant on Berbatov, yet our strategy did absolutely nothing to help him whatsoever, or bring him into the game. We needed to play the ball into his feet and get runners from midfield to link up, but this rarely happened. We simply didn't have the guile to pick our way through the central channels, nor the runners from midfield to make it count and support Berbatov. Evra is shattered, and cannot be expected to carry all of our threat down the left side. Aside from the first five minutes, Valencia's rather limited canvas of skills made no impression on Chelsea's defence.

In the first half they fended us off with consumate ease. The strategy was clearly ineffective from the start, and Chelsea were shutting us down all over the pitch, yet instead of making the necessary changes at half time, Fergie sends out the same players, with the same shape, and the same instructions. Although it appeared as if we were dominating, we were basically doing the same thing as in the first half, except with a lot more gusto. Go wide, pump a ball in, watch it get headed clear. A few times we threatened through the central channels, with Giggs at the heart if it, but we were continually crowded out. Persistance can only take you so far. We needed a bit of gumption to beat a team of this calibre, some new ideas, yet none were offered.

Playing Scholes as the midfield anchor is an accident waiting to happen. We've seen it before this season in big games - Arsenal away, Bayern, and again today, and yet Fergie persists with playing him there. Scholes just cannot hack it anymore in a one-on-one battle for pace. Even Mikel was breezing past him, just as van Bommel and Demichelis were doing on Tuesday. I was surprised to see Carrick not starting today, and baffled to see him kept on the bench when there was plainly an issue of Chelsea players breaking through our midfield. We needed cover, of which Scholes and Flether were not providing, and Drogba's goal was in a sense an inevitability - the number of times Chelsea players broke in numbers through our midfield made a goal increasingly likely.

Ancelotti has now taken teams to Old Trafford four times, and on each occasion his teams have thoroughly imposed themselves on the game. Juve in '99, when we could have been 3-0 down at half time; Milan in '05, when we lost 1-0; Milan in '07, when we were being comfortably held at bay until Maldini and Gatusso were withdrawn, and rallied in the second half; and today. You have to credit him and Chelsea for a thorougly effective performance, and a deserved win.

good post-match review from another forummer. we share the same view

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

somehow aku rasa bile kita pakai 4-5-1 dalam consecutive match, mmg risiko. maybe sbb kita kurang midfield yg cukup utk cover ( Anderson out, Hargo still not fit enuff, Gibson = :| ) so kalau kita pakai 4-5-1 mmg akan tertumpu pd Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, JSP/Giggs je la.

agree yg kita shud pakai 4-4-2 vs Bayern.....but everything is up to SAF so I trust him and our players to do the job.

btw ref smlm mmg mcm sial. exclude the kontroversial part, aku rasa dia smlm mmg byk kacau tempo game. what's to expect from Mike Dean anyway? :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:
somehow aku rasa bile kita pakai 4-5-1 dalam consecutive match, mmg risiko. maybe sbb kita kurang midfield yg cukup utk cover ( Anderson out, Hargo still not fit enuff, Gibson = :| ) so kalau kita pakai 4-5-1 mmg akan tertumpu pd Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, JSP/Giggs je la.

agree yg kita shud pakai 4-4-2 vs Bayern.....but everything is up to SAF so I trust him and our players to do the job.

btw ref smlm mmg mcm sial. exclude the kontroversial part, aku rasa dia smlm mmg byk kacau tempo game. what's to expect from Mike Dean anyway? :I

mslhnye scholes n giggs dh x larat nk pressing. kdg2 aku rs giggs cm passenger je, scholes lak byk wat late tackle. mmg la kte dok ckp, klu hargo n anderson fit, midfield kte dh blambak2. tp ble time kte perlukan diorg diorg xde, x gune gk

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:

mslhnye scholes n giggs dh x larat nk pressing. kdg2 aku rs giggs cm passenger je, scholes lak byk wat late tackle. mmg la kte dok ckp, klu hargo n anderson fit, midfield kte dh blambak2. tp ble time kte perlukan diorg diorg xde, x gune gk

they're not available at a wrong time it seems

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
Quote:
Have finally got back from the game, via a gig in Wolverhampton. Haven't read through people's rections, but I will give my comment on the game:

I very rarely criticse our manager, but when the deficiencies in his selection and strategy are so obvious and exasperating as today, a few things need to be said.

Fergie must realise that the tired old routine of sending the ball out wide and crossing it in will not work against top quality opposition. It was a primitive, predictable gameplan. Chelsea had us sussed from even before kick-off: pack the centre of the park, allow us to get wide and then double up on the winger/full-back. Even if a cross was sent in, as a ridicuous number were, we had no one there to actually get their head on it in the absence of Rooney. They weren't even dangerous crosses either - most of them were clipped from deep. Berbatov is not going to win aerial challenges against Terry and Alex. End of. Fergie must have known this, yet persisted with the same tactical instruction. We had nothing else to offer. It was the footballing equivilent of banging our heads against a brick wall for ninety minutes.

The system was reliant on Berbatov, yet our strategy did absolutely nothing to help him whatsoever, or bring him into the game. We needed to play the ball into his feet and get runners from midfield to link up, but this rarely happened. We simply didn't have the guile to pick our way through the central channels, nor the runners from midfield to make it count and support Berbatov. Evra is shattered, and cannot be expected to carry all of our threat down the left side. Aside from the first five minutes, Valencia's rather limited canvas of skills made no impression on Chelsea's defence.

In the first half they fended us off with consumate ease. The strategy was clearly ineffective from the start, and Chelsea were shutting us down all over the pitch, yet instead of making the necessary changes at half time, Fergie sends out the same players, with the same shape, and the same instructions. Although it appeared as if we were dominating, we were basically doing the same thing as in the first half, except with a lot more gusto. Go wide, pump a ball in, watch it get headed clear. A few times we threatened through the central channels, with Giggs at the heart if it, but we were continually crowded out. Persistance can only take you so far. We needed a bit of gumption to beat a team of this calibre, some new ideas, yet none were offered.

Playing Scholes as the midfield anchor is an accident waiting to happen. We've seen it before this season in big games - Arsenal away, Bayern, and again today, and yet Fergie persists with playing him there. Scholes just cannot hack it anymore in a one-on-one battle for pace. Even Mikel was breezing past him, just as van Bommel and Demichelis were doing on Tuesday. I was surprised to see Carrick not starting today, and baffled to see him kept on the bench when there was plainly an issue of Chelsea players breaking through our midfield. We needed cover, of which Scholes and Flether were not providing, and Drogba's goal was in a sense an inevitability - the number of times Chelsea players broke in numbers through our midfield made a goal increasingly likely.

Ancelotti has now taken teams to Old Trafford four times, and on each occasion his teams have thoroughly imposed themselves on the game. Juve in '99, when we could have been 3-0 down at half time; Milan in '05, when we lost 1-0; Milan in '07, when we were being comfortably held at bay until Maldini and Gatusso were withdrawn, and rallied in the second half; and today. You have to credit him and Chelsea for a thorougly effective performance, and a deserved win.

good post-match review from another forummer. we share the same view

vry gd 1...sums everything up....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:

veteran kte memg trkntoi smlm....serious reinforcement needed 4 nex season

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

judin wrote:

1st hf 2 seolah2 kte bg je trus gme kt dorg.....u dont do that at home against ur tittle rivals

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

not in the mood to comment anything.. In "hibernating" mode at the moment.. :8

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
copy paste ftw:-

Loque wrote:
honestly, we were ****. so, nk tnsn2 pn x gune sgt

on a serious note,

don't know what to say. juz fight till the end coz the league is still not over yet. :nod:

on a more serious note:

- evra looks really knackered. dh xde burst of speed drpd die cm kte sll tgk. die pny passing pn kdg2 wayward. he really needs a rest

- defensive wise, nev seems ok. but his crossing is starting to desert him. n i think he will really get murdered by a pacey plyr

- our opposition have already found a way to mark tony out of the game. juz block him on his right side, as he cant cut in on his left

- our golden oldies is bcoming juz oldies. scholes passing keeps going out, and his tackling is getting ****ter than ever. as for giggs, i cant believe im saying this, but based on this performance, he's not far off from his retirement

- berba lead the line well. but like i said, he was and is never a lone striker/target man plyg up front on his own. he's a support striker, he needs sum1 else in front of him. he was isolated up front, no midfield supporting him

- speaking of which, this the reason why i want a proven goal-scoring AM. our team was crying out for an AM that can feed from berba's passing

- SAF made the subs too little too late. nani look very lively vs ferreira. his run n pass for kiko was class. he shld have start

- kiko has proven his a big game plyr i think. he needs to start vs bayern

- final note (for now), although this is against my principle of critizing the ref/linos, i think the linesman that missed drogba's offside shld be shot in the eyes for missing that

sokong tersgt2...
***a bnd ni jarang org nampak hny disebabkan tag price cilakak tu..(aku pun hangin dgn 30m tu)
tp utk fair..mmg dia xsesuai utk lone striker...
angpa smua leh tgk lau dia men lone striker kat bulgaria cmena lau xda support...
mmg rasa mcm nk sepak ja dia...
tp dia sesuai utk main support striker...
ni la pandangan yg xseberapa utk judin n fans.. :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
- final note (for now), although this is against my principle of critizing the ref/linos, i think the linesman that missed drogba's offside shld be shot in the eyes for missing that

totally agreed :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

faizul-azlan® wrote:
not in the mood to comment anything.. In "hibernating" mode at the moment.. :8

power saving mode till thursday morning..... :8

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

shinoruto wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
copy paste ftw:-

Loque wrote:
honestly, we were ****. so, nk tnsn2 pn x gune sgt

on a serious note,

don't know what to say. juz fight till the end coz the league is still not over yet. :nod:

on a more serious note:

- evra looks really knackered. dh xde burst of speed drpd die cm kte sll tgk. die pny passing pn kdg2 wayward. he really needs a rest

- defensive wise, nev seems ok. but his crossing is starting to desert him. n i think he will really get murdered by a pacey plyr

- our opposition have already found a way to mark tony out of the game. juz block him on his right side, as he cant cut in on his left

- our golden oldies is bcoming juz oldies. scholes passing keeps going out, and his tackling is getting ****ter than ever. as for giggs, i cant believe im saying this, but based on this performance, he's not far off from his retirement

- berba lead the line well. but like i said, he was and is never a lone striker/target man plyg up front on his own. he's a support striker, he needs sum1 else in front of him. he was isolated up front, no midfield supporting him

- speaking of which, this the reason why i want a proven goal-scoring AM. our team was crying out for an AM that can feed from berba's passing

- SAF made the subs too little too late. nani look very lively vs ferreira. his run n pass for kiko was class. he shld have start

- kiko has proven his a big game plyr i think. he needs to start vs bayern

sokong tersgt2...
***a bnd ni jarang org nampak hny disebabkan tag price cilakak tu..(aku pun hangin dgn 30m tu)
tp utk fair..mmg dia xsesuai utk lone striker...
angpa smua leh tgk lau dia men lone striker kat bulgaria cmena lau xda support...
mmg rasa mcm nk sepak ja dia...
tp dia sesuai utk main support striker...
ni la pandangan yg xseberapa utk judin n fans.. :I

tp shino ang kne igt...mahal mana pon dia...
dia tetap asal dari kampung~ :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

---------
judin wrote:
tp shino ang kne igt...mahal mana pon dia...
dia tetap asal dari kampung~ :P

perkampungan nelayan kt selatan bulgaria :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next