It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Top 10: Football transfers that never were 
Site Admin

Post Re: Top 10: Football transfers that never were
owenhargreaves wrote:
mikel kn?
:| :| :| :|

pki jersi utd? 8-)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
mikel kn?

pki jersi utd? 8-)

mujur la dia pegi chelsea wpun dah sign pre-contract ngn United.. kita gak untung buat duit buta 12juta dr kes Mikel nih.. hahaha.. now! we got carrick.. who's 100 times better then Mikel.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
mikel kn?

pki jersi utd? 8-)

mujur la dia pegi chelsea wpun dah sign pre-contract ngn United.. kita gak untung buat duit buta 12juta dr kes Mikel nih.. hahaha.. now! we got carrick.. who's 100 times better then Mikel.. huhu..

100mil times...huhuhu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
mikel kn?

pki jersi utd? 8-)

tbf i think mikel has the potential to be a good plyr. but as always, chelski ruin him..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
mikel kn?

pki jersi utd? 8-)

tbf i think mikel has the potential to be a good plyr. but as always, chelski ruin him..

alah, for me chelksi's ruined everybody's everybody's life.. start masa roman jd owner. nuff said :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Kenyon And Terry Confirm Manchester City Approach For John Terry
The Blues' chief executive tries to restore some calm at the shell-shocked club by insisting that they are holding on to their prize asset, a motion that the player himself agreed with...

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has confirmed that Premier League rivals Manchester City made an approach for Blues captain John Terry, but added that this was rebuffed.

Terry has been the rock of a solid Chelsea defence for the past eight years, and the Pensioners are keen to hang on to their academy graduate.

Kenyon indicated recently that the club will have to start selling players in order to bring new talent into the club, as owner Roman Abramovich looks to balance the books at Stamford Bridge.

But the former Manchester United staff member also stated that there was no possibility of Terry moving to Eastlands, and said that he would remain at the club for some time to come.

Speaking on Chelsea's official club website, Kenyon said, "We made it very clear that John was not for sale.

"We did not entertain any further conversation on the subject and nor will we in the future.

"John is our captain and the captain of England. He is part of the heart and soul of Chelsea."

The player himself also reiterated his desire to stay at the club and stated he wishes to end his career at Stamford Bridge.

"Chelsea told me what had happened with the enquiry as a courtesy," said the 28-year-old.

"I was very happy with their reaction as mine would have been the same. I have always said that I want to end my career at the club which I love and we all see no reason why that cannot happen.
"Given recent events I am more determined than ever to make Chelsea successful again."
____________________________________________________________________________________

aku rasa ni pn bleh masuk kategori 'that never were' ni...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
The Blues' chief executive tries to restore some calm at the shell-shocked club by insisting that they are holding on to their prize asset, a motion that the player himself agreed with...

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has confirmed that Premier League rivals Manchester City made an approach for Blues captain John Terry, but added that this was rebuffed.

Terry has been the rock of a solid Chelsea defence for the past eight years, and the Pensioners are keen to hang on to their academy graduate.

Kenyon indicated recently that the club will have to start selling players in order to bring new talent into the club, as owner Roman Abramovich looks to balance the books at Stamford Bridge.

But the former Manchester United staff member also stated that there was no possibility of Terry moving to Eastlands, and said that he would remain at the club for some time to come.

Speaking on Chelsea's official club website, Kenyon said, "We made it very clear that John was not for sale.

"We did not entertain any further conversation on the subject and nor will we in the future.

"John is our captain and the captain of England. He is part of the heart and soul of Chelsea."

The player himself also reiterated his desire to stay at the club and stated he wishes to end his career at Stamford Bridge.

"Chelsea told me what had happened with the enquiry as a courtesy," said the 28-year-old.

"I was very happy with their reaction as mine would have been the same. I have always said that I want to end my career at the club which I love and we all see no reason why that cannot happen.
"Given recent events I am more determined than ever to make Chelsea successful again."
____________________________________________________________________________________

haha.. ye, ye.. btol3!! bley kategori sbg "in-ur-wildest-dream transfers" gak kot! hua3..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
nazq wrote:

haha.. ye, ye.. btol3!! bley kategori sbg "in-ur-wildest-dream transfers" gak kot! hua3..

die nk msk utd la. die kn fan man utd.. 8-)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

what..? terry for United..? cantik! Leh wat kita nyer carling cup nyer team captain... muahahaha...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

sindir, kutuk, perli atau hina? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:

since we have the best canter pairing of rio and vidic and a very promising Jonny Evans.. soo turutan dia lbh kug mcm ni la if Terry join United.. rio - Vida - Jonny pastu baru Terry.. huhuhu.. mujur Pique dah chow gi Barca.. kalau tak.. Rio > Vida > Pique > Evans > Terry.. hahaha.. no offence John.. huhuhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
nazq wrote:

since we have the best canter pairing of rio and vidic and a very promising Jonny Evans.. soo turutan dia lbh kug mcm ni la if Terry join United.. rio - Vida - Jonny pastu baru Terry.. huhuhu.. mujur Pique dah chow gi Barca.. kalau tak.. Rio > Vida > Pique > Evans > Terry.. hahaha.. no offence John.. huhuhu..

tp bro, kalau saya la kan.. saya letak turutan yg gini..

Rio > Vida > Evans > O'Shea > Neville > Terry

kah kah kah...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

shafinabazilah wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nazq wrote:

kah kah kah...

Rio > Vida > Evans > Brown > Pique > Silvestre > O'Shea > Neville > Terry > Heinze (traitor!!)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

owenhargreaves wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nazq wrote:

kah kah kah...

Rio > Vida > Evans > Brown > Pique > Silvestre > O'Shea > Neville > Terry > Heinze (traitor!!)

hahaha.. nak jugak sumbat heinze eh?? haha..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
owenhargreaves wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nazq wrote:

kah kah kah...

oshea lg ats dr neville? :o

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next