It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Ten Best Transfer Shocks 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: The Ten Best Transfer Shocks
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Gazza too Spurs! that's shocking.. He should join us instead.. he has made the promised to fergie.. hukhuk.. he should be up there with Pele, Maradona, Zidane , if he choose to join us.. hukhuk.. Wasted..

wut can we say, we missed out on him, n another 'what if' moment, wut if shearer joined us instead of n'castle huhu..


i don't want to regret so much about the past.. cuz if Gazza were here, UNITED may have other faith written for them.. everything happens for a reason..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: The Ten Best Transfer Shocks
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Gazza too Spurs! that's shocking.. He should join us instead.. he has made the promised to fergie.. hukhuk.. he should be up there with Pele, Maradona, Zidane , if he choose to join us.. hukhuk.. Wasted..

wut can we say, we missed out on him, n another 'what if' moment, wut if shearer joined us instead of n'castle huhu..


i don't want to regret so much about the past.. cuz if Gazza were here, UNITED may have other faith written for them.. everything happens for a reason..

yeah, i guess. d road not taken eh


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: The Ten Best Transfer Shocks
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Gazza too Spurs! that's shocking.. He should join us instead.. he has made the promised to fergie.. hukhuk.. he should be up there with Pele, Maradona, Zidane , if he choose to join us.. hukhuk.. Wasted..

wut can we say, we missed out on him, n another 'what if' moment, wut if shearer joined us instead of n'castle huhu..


i don't want to regret so much about the past.. cuz if Gazza were here, UNITED may have other faith written for them.. everything happens for a reason..

yeah, i guess. d road not taken eh


yea.. so we do have regrets , but otherwise might happen if we've taken that other option..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: The Ten Best Transfer Shocks
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Gazza too Spurs! that's shocking.. He should join us instead.. he has made the promised to fergie.. hukhuk.. he should be up there with Pele, Maradona, Zidane , if he choose to join us.. hukhuk.. Wasted..

wut can we say, we missed out on him, n another 'what if' moment, wut if shearer joined us instead of n'castle huhu..


i don't want to regret so much about the past.. cuz if Gazza were here, UNITED may have other faith written for them.. everything happens for a reason..

yeah, i guess. d road not taken eh


yea.. so we do have regrets , but otherwise might happen if we've taken that other option..

well its not exactly regrets, juz thinking wut might hv been. anyway, wit all d success dat we had, we shldnt b complaining


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: The Ten Best Transfer Shocks
i'm not the sort of person who likes to think of whut would have been or whut should been.. it's in the past, so we should just moved on..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron