It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2084 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139  Next
 The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
Meanwhile in another news:-

Quote:
Simon Kjaer joins Wolfsburg after Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United and City cool on stuttering defender


This may be out of topic but it is very depressing, however we all know this could be happened before:-

Quote:
Hargreaves to miss tour
Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV: "The bad news is that Owen Hargreaves is back in America seeing the specialist. He won't be ready for the start of the season. I don't know when he'll be back."


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
nazq wrote:
Meanwhile in another news:-

This may be out of topic but it is very depressing, however we all know this could be happened before:-

Quote:
Hargreaves to miss tour
Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV: "The bad news is that Owen Hargreaves is back in America seeing the specialist. He won't be ready for the start of the season. I don't know when he'll be back."


Seems to me like it a lost cause waiting for Hargo to play back..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
riochan wrote:
nazq wrote:
Meanwhile in another news:-

This may be out of topic but it is very depressing, however we all know this could be happened before:-

Quote:
Hargreaves to miss tour
Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV: "The bad news is that Owen Hargreaves is back in America seeing the specialist. He won't be ready for the start of the season. I don't know when he'll be back."


Seems to me like it a lost cause waiting for Hargo to play back..


yup...get d cheque book...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
nazq wrote:
tbh I didn't think SAF WILL buy any high-profile players...


looks like that will b d case...but all this noises coming from d glaziers fu*kin camp (saf included) bout d cash is there,war chest etc is just plain annoying...its 1 thing if v dream of signing any superstars coz in d n of d day v know v r broke but when those ppl over there start talkin bout transfer its all bs...most of d time


I take back ( a lil bit ) my words:-
Quote:

Manchester United launch £29m bid to bring in Netherlands & Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder - report


Quote:
Inter president Massimo Moratti confirms Manchester United interest in Wesley Sneijder


So we have money then. But after that:-

Quote:
Wesley Sneijder loyal to Inter despite Manchester United interest


if all d above were true then inter fans shud b really hpy coz they hv a midfield star who knows wat loyalty is bout..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
king wrote:
if all d above were true then inter fans shud b really hpy coz they hv a midfield star who knows wat loyalty is bout..


And after that:-
Quote:
Manchester United boss Ferguson: I haven’t bid for Sneijder or Ozil


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
if all d above were true then inter fans shud b really hpy coz they hv a midfield star who knows wat loyalty is bout..


And after that:-
Quote:
Manchester United boss Ferguson: I haven’t bid for Sneijder or Ozil


ha thats more like it....v dont need em saf coz v fu*kin believe u that our mid is gd nuff 2 win it all............. :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
Today's transfer news:-

Quote:
Man United chasing Balotelli, claims agent


Quote:
Balotelli agent in Manchester for talks


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
baloteli????....bs


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
king wrote:
baloteli????....bs


I have a feeling that clubs/agents mentions United in their player's transfer to attract big money offers from other teams.....


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
baloteli????....bs


I have a feeling that clubs/agents mentions United in their player's transfer to attract big money offers from other teams.....


well they shud mention citeh,cesi,real or barca instead coz even a monkey knows utd r broke & cant afford big name signings....baloteli is crap but still cnsidered a big name


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
king wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
baloteli????....bs


I have a feeling that clubs/agents mentions United in their player's transfer to attract big money offers from other teams.....


well they shud mention citeh,cesi,real or barca instead coz even a monkey knows utd r broke & cant afford big name signings....baloteli is crap but still cnsidered a big name


balotelli is a future one in the making --> :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
Today's transfers & other news:-

Quote:
Wayne Rooney set to receive new five-year deal from Manchester United worth £35 million - report

Quote:
Inter may sell 'priceless' Balotelli
Inter Milan technical director Marco Branca says Manchester United and Manchester City have a "very strong" interest in Mario Balotelli.

Quote:
Sunderland close in on loan deal for Manchester United's Danny Welbeck

Quote:

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson: Our young players will play a major role in the team this season


Quote:
Manchester United Ready To Move For Germany World Cup 2010 Skipper Philipp Lahm - Report

Quote:
Barcelona Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Agent To Travel Next Week For Manchester City & Manchester United Talks - Report


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
Meanwhile, in other news..
Quote:
Preston swoop for Gray


Good Luck Gray!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
riochan wrote:
Meanwhile, in other news..
Quote:
Preston swoop for Gray


Good Luck Gray!!


he's not gonna broke into United's 1st team....good luck anyway. thanks for your service tho


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
---------
Post Re: The all-new £95 million question : WHO SHOULD UNITED SIGN?
nazq wrote:
riochan wrote:
Meanwhile, in other news..
Quote:
Preston swoop for Gray


Good Luck Gray!!


he's not gonna broke into United's 1st team....good luck anyway. thanks for your service tho


k im not gonna shed any tears here...so long gray...dont come back k


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2084 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron