It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Spurs defender Pascal Chimbonda set for £2m switch to Rovers 

Post Re: West Ham offer Mancini loan deal
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
west ham is a ambitious club, i think

i think they are.. and they mould good youngsters too..

mark noble :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

owenhargreaves wrote:
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
west ham is a ambitious club, i think

i think they are.. and they mould good youngsters too..

mark noble :nod:

he's good.. awesome captain for the u21.. love him..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

love???hehe..

die mmg bagus sgt..player aku build dlm FM aku..huhu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

owenhargreaves wrote:
love???hehe..

die mmg bagus sgt..player aku build dlm FM aku..huhu

yea.. love.. like.. whutever.. it's the same thing to me.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Biar Betik.. Mancini for West Ham..? ;O

betik :nod:

shm mancini jtuh mndadak nmpk

tulah dari roma transit jap kat Milan sblom berkelana trus kat west ham.. huhu.. indah kabar dari rupa.. huhu..

mancini trus x recover pas kne penangan 7-1 dlu (:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Luis Jimenez Joins West Ham From Inter
Luis Jimenez Joins West Ham From Inter

West Ham United have today confirmed that they have secured the services of Chile international forward Luis Jimenez from Italian champions Inter on a season-long loan deal, with a further option to make the deal permanent.

He will join officially on July 1, and will undergo a medical at the Boleyn Ground next month.

He was clearly pleased to have sealed the switch, telling the Hammers' official website, "I am very happy, very excited and very determined to show what I can do.

"I am a player who loves to play football, to be in a team that keeps the ball, to create opportunities and also score goals. I can't promise anything but I am going to do everything possible to do a good job for the club.

"I know West Ham are a fantastic club who have had a lot of great players. I had options to join other clubs but I watched West Ham's last game of the season and I liked it a lot."

He went on to reveal that the Irons' style of play and working with manager Gianfranco Zola were key factors in the club's appeal.

"I preferred this option because I really admire the way they try to play. Gianfranco Zola was one of the things that drew me to West Ham - I can identify with the type of football he wants to play," he added.

West Ham chief executive Scott Duxbury echoed the player's delight, stating, "I am pleased we have been able to secure Luis's services. Many clubs were after him so we have had to work quickly. We were determined to get the deal done as Gianfranco sees him as a player that can add much to our attack next season."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

agak2 hebat tak luis jumenez neh..? jarang plak tgk his in action while at inter.. mostly tgk dia kat sub bench jer.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
agak2 hebat tak luis jumenez neh..? jarang plak tgk his in action while at inter.. mostly tgk dia kat sub bench jer.. huhu..

dunno la..aku pn jarang tgk gak..die ni winger ke striker?? :question:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

umo?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

mcm penah ku dgr nama mamat ni, tp di mana ya

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Matthew Upson A £12m Target For Aston Villa - Report
Matthew Upson A £12m Target For Aston Villa - Report

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is perturbed by the manner in which his defence has been performing and is believed by Sky Sports to be readying a £12 million bid for West Ham United's sturdy centre-back Matthew Upson.

Villa have made no notable recruitment to bolster their back line. However, with the collective losses of Zat Knight to Bolton Wanderers and Martin Laursen to an injury-enforced retirement, O'Neill is reportedly keen on bringing in a supplementary player.

Upson has steadily got his career back on track following his failure to establish himself in the Arsenal set-up, and is now considered to be England coach Fabio Capello's first reserve in defence - third in the pecking order behind captain John Terry and Rio Ferdinand.

According to the report, Hammers boss Gianfranco Zola is adamant that Upson will not be allowed to leave the Boleyn Ground, but should an offer in excess of £15m be tabled then the Italian tactician's hand may be forced, providing the transfer is made with enough time left in the window for the east-enders to find a suitable replacement.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Aston Villa target Blackburn's Stephen Warnock
Aston Villa target Blackburn's Stephen Warnock

Villa manager Martin O'Neill is keen to sign the former Liverpool defender to bolster his left-sided options.

The player was pulled out of Blackburn's trip to Sunderland so that the club's could negotiate a fee ahead of terms being agreed with the player himself.

Should a deal be pushed through swiftly, Warnock could line up for Villa against Liverpool on Monday at Anfield.

Despite being played as a left winger by Blackburn, O'Neill sees Warnock as a left-back and he will provide competition for places alongside Nicky Shorey.

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce is desperate to strengthen his squad and will use the money received from the sale of Warnock to bring in new faces.

Allardyce has already signed former Real Madrid defender Michel Salgado.

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

villa agk trok la awal season ni...

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
villa agk trok la awal season ni...

perhaps because they lose their key player.. and injuries are not helping either..

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Spurs defender Pascal Chimbonda set for £2m switch to Rovers
Spurs defender Pascal Chimbonda set for £2m switch to Blackburn

Blackburn and Tottenham have agreed a fee of around £2million for Pascal Chimbonda to leave White Hart Lane.

The versatile defender has failed to establish himself at Spurs after returning to the club for a second spell after six months at Sunderland.

The move will clear the way Stephen Warnock to join Aston Villa after Rovers boss Sam Allardyce refused to sell the full back before a replacement was found.

Former Liverpool defender Warnock has made no secret of his desire to join a bigger club and Villa boss Martin O'Neill is prepared to pay around £8m for his services.

Warnock was left out of his side's Carling Cup victory over Gillingham on Tuesday night.

Meanwhile, Allardyce is still in the market for at least one more defender, with Ivory Coast internationals Steve Gohouri from Borussia Munchengladbach and Hibs' Sol Bamba in his sights.

Gohouri is also being chased by Portsmouth, while Allardyce had Bamba watched over the weekend.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next