It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Spurs defender Pascal Chimbonda set for £2m switch to Rovers 
Site Admin

Post Re: West Ham admit players are up for sale
shafinabazilah wrote:
b.o.b.s wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
kalau dulu kite tak dpt berba, sure aku akan cdgkan amik dean ashton! tp mamat tu mmg injury prone ler.. cian dia. England career dia tak sempat nak jd ape pun. baru main berape kerat game utk england, trus injured. cian, cian~

tula.. dean ashton quite okay bg aku.. tp we don't need another injury prone player.. huhu..

yep.. he's a good centre forward. and he's got the classic english CF style. big & burly, good 1st touch, good at shielding the ball, etc2. maybe if he can keep himself fit throughout a season, capello might still consider him coz WHU aren't playing that bad at all.

korg rs kn, klu diorg ni x injury-prone, ade x diorg pwr cmni?

mksd aku, cm saha, hargo, ashton. kdg2 aku rs klu diorg x injury prone sgt, diorg x pwr cmni. phm x mksd aku?

kalau diorg x injury-prone, surely diorg akan power... rite now, the only limitation they had to be at their best is their unlucky run of injuries.. tough luck..

hmm 4 me, i think dat's d best dat they can do. imo, d reason y they're so injury prone is bcoz they're plyg at 110,120% of their ability. they're plyg more than their body allowed, going over their limits. makes it even more easier 4 them 2 get injured

that goes to show that they give full commitment when they're on the field, which is good for the team but not so good for themselves..

yeah, d commitment is there, but their body juz wont allow them 2 play like dat all d time. pity..

bcause all of them are fragile..nice to c,nice to hold,once broken,considered sold..

sometimes kita tak bley nak jangka meke ni punye body limit. sbb tu bila beli, pakai satu season trus injured. maybe sbb dah sampai masa utk meke injured. so, menjadi tugas pihak physio utk kasi meke recover back to normal. and clubs pun tak leh la kerah tenaga meke byk sgt sbb mmg meke fragile. tp tu la gamble yg clubs kena hadapi kalau eli players. bagus mana skali pun, kalau nasib tak baik, diorg tak bley blame 100% kat players. luck memainkan peranan gak.

nicely said Dila.. cuz i think even the fragile players hate it when they are injured too often..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: West Ham admit players are up for sale
Fasha wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
b.o.b.s wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
kalau dulu kite tak dpt berba, sure aku akan cdgkan amik dean ashton! tp mamat tu mmg injury prone ler.. cian dia. England career dia tak sempat nak jd ape pun. baru main berape kerat game utk england, trus injured. cian, cian~

tula.. dean ashton quite okay bg aku.. tp we don't need another injury prone player.. huhu..

yep.. he's a good centre forward. and he's got the classic english CF style. big & burly, good 1st touch, good at shielding the ball, etc2. maybe if he can keep himself fit throughout a season, capello might still consider him coz WHU aren't playing that bad at all.

korg rs kn, klu diorg ni x injury-prone, ade x diorg pwr cmni?

mksd aku, cm saha, hargo, ashton. kdg2 aku rs klu diorg x injury prone sgt, diorg x pwr cmni. phm x mksd aku?

kalau diorg x injury-prone, surely diorg akan power... rite now, the only limitation they had to be at their best is their unlucky run of injuries.. tough luck..

hmm 4 me, i think dat's d best dat they can do. imo, d reason y they're so injury prone is bcoz they're plyg at 110,120% of their ability. they're plyg more than their body allowed, going over their limits. makes it even more easier 4 them 2 get injured

that goes to show that they give full commitment when they're on the field, which is good for the team but not so good for themselves..

yeah, d commitment is there, but their body juz wont allow them 2 play like dat all d time. pity..

bcause all of them are fragile..nice to c,nice to hold,once broken,considered sold..

sometimes kita tak bley nak jangka meke ni punye body limit. sbb tu bila beli, pakai satu season trus injured. maybe sbb dah sampai masa utk meke injured. so, menjadi tugas pihak physio utk kasi meke recover back to normal. and clubs pun tak leh la kerah tenaga meke byk sgt sbb mmg meke fragile. tp tu la gamble yg clubs kena hadapi kalau eli players. bagus mana skali pun, kalau nasib tak baik, diorg tak bley blame 100% kat players. luck memainkan peranan gak.

nicely said Dila.. cuz i think even the fragile players hate it when they are injured too often..

well, klu dh plyr 2 mmg fragile, then up 2 d supporting group la utk tlg prolong fitness diorg. physio kn mantap la, dietician ape sume, kn wat fitness plan yg sesuai la utk plyr2 cmni..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Official: Radoslav Kovac Joins West Ham United
Official: Radoslav Kovac Joins West Ham United

West Ham United have this evening confirmed that they have signed Czech Republic international Radoslav Kovac on loan until the end of the season from Russian side Zenit St-Petersburg.

The player, who will wear the number 14 shirt for the Hammers is a powerful central midfielder who can also use his 6'3" height in the centre of the defence. He has been Zenit's skipper, and has represented his nation at both the 2006 World Cup and Euro 2008.

"I've spent four great years at Spartak but now it's time for a change," the 29-year-old told Spartak's website today, before stressing that he was unlikely to be lonely in England.

"I have the phone numbers of my former Spartak team mates (Manchester United defender) Nemanja Vidic and (Tottenham Hotspur striker) Roman Pavlyuchenko so I can get in touch with them in England."

Hammers manager Gianfranco Zola was clearly delighted to have added a player of genuine international quality to his squad.

"I am pleased to have Radoslav here," the Italian told West Ham's official website.

"He has a lot of experience with the national team and he will give us competition in a midfield that is already very strong. I am sure he will help us with what we are trying to achieve this season."

West Ham chief executive Scott Duxbury was also able to confirm that the Hammers will have the option of making the deal a permanent one in the summer.

"I am delighted that we have managed to secure the services of a proven international like Radoslav ahead of interest from clubs at home and abroad. He brings considerable quality and will fit right into Gianfranco Zola's talented squad," Duxbury revealed, also to West Ham's website.

"The deal is such that the manager will be able to sign him permanently in th esummer if he so wishes."

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Official: Radoslav Kovac Joins West Ham United
**** Advacat is losing one by one of his talented players.. kovac gone.. arshavin is certain to join Arse.. so who next..? progrebyak..? poor zenit...

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

but it's only a loan move..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

bgs ke die ni? aku xbape ingt la psl die ni

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

aku mcm xkenal jek die nie..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: West Ham offer Mancini loan deal
West Ham United give Mancini option of fresh start with loan deal

West Ham United were in negotiations last night to complete a loan deal for Mancini, the Inter Milan and Brazil attacking player, who has been likened to Cristiano Ronaldo by Sven-Göran Eriksson.

The East London club are confident of securing Luis Jiménez, the Chile forward, on the same terms from Inter, with an option to buy both players, valued at a combined £22million.

Mancini, 28, gained a reputation as a creative and quick winger at Roma, for whom he scored a spectacular goal against Lyons two years ago that followed six step-overs and has become a YouTube hit. However, he did not reproduce his form for

Inter after an £11million transfer last summer. Mancini attracted interest from Liverpool last summer and Manchester City, who tried to sign him when Eriksson was manager.

Scott Duxbury, the West Ham chief executive, took control of the talks for Mancini and Jiménez in Milan at the weekend, alongside Gianluca Nani, the club's Italian technical director.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Biar Betik.. Mancini for West Ham..? ;O

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:

betik :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

kalau dorg dapat winger mmg mantap la.. Kanan behrami kiri mancini.. Tempting!!! ;O

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

shm mancini jtuh mndadak nmpk

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

shm mancini jtuh mndadak nmpk

tulah dari roma transit jap kat Milan sblom berkelana trus kat west ham.. huhu.. indah kabar dari rupa.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

west ham is a ambitious club, i think

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

---------
nazq wrote:
west ham is a ambitious club, i think

i think they are.. and they mould good youngsters too..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next