It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

SICKNOTES 
Site Admin

Post SICKNOTES
SICKNOTE

INJURIES:

Rafael - Hamstring Injury - one month out

W Brown - no idea why he's not available.. haha..

O Hargreaves - Jumpers Knee - May 09

[b]updated : 3rd march 2009

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Injury LIst
carrick,hargo and possebon out injured......come on Gibson...... :twisted:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

seems foster and kujak always injed..heaton out on loan..ron robert and ben amos :roll: ..anybody else??

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

b.o.b.s wrote:
seems foster and kujak always injed..heaton out on loan..ron robert and ben amos :roll: ..anybody else??

foster is a lil bit unlucky with injuries.. that's too bad... apart from Kuszczak & Foster, Zieler & Ben Amos are available for us..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
b.o.b.s wrote:

foster is a lil bit unlucky with injuries.. that's too bad... apart from Kuszczak & Foster, Zieler & Ben Amos are available for us..

I dont think saf will keep trust on both of amos and zieler when vds is underperform..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

si hargreaves dah kena penyakit si saha plak.. main satu game injured 2-3 bulan.. adoiyai..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
si hargreaves dah kena penyakit si saha plak.. main satu game injured 2-3 bulan.. adoiyai..

Lan.. didn't u know HArgreaves is suffering from an injury that will not completely healed? i remember him saying in an interview where he said.. his injury is different from other injuries.. something that had to do with patella tendon i think.. as he was saying, the tendon is more complicated. Once he got this problem, the injury is going to stay with him.. so they need to make sure that he had proper treatment to ensure that his injury doesn't get worse.. and that is just why, SAF tends to rest him when he feels like it.. he can't afford of losing Hargo to a long-term injury time out.. so we might as well, maintain his fitness level rather than pushing him too hard..

Unlike Saha, Hargreaves had more determination to play eventho he had such major injury that he will be carrying for the whole of his career.. Saha let his condition effects his self-esteem.. so to me, his move to Everton could be a good boost for him to regain his true ability..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

Lan.. didn't u know HArgreaves is suffering from an injury that will not completely healed? i remember him saying in an interview where he said.. his injury is different from other injuries.. something that had to do with patella tendon i think.. as he was saying, the tendon is more complicated. Once he got this problem, the injury is going to stay with him.. so they need to make sure that he had proper treatment to ensure that his injury doesn't get worse.. and that is just why, SAF tends to rest him when he feels like it.. he can't afford of losing Hargo to a long-term injury time out.. so we might as well, maintain his fitness level rather than pushing him too hard..

Unlike Saha, Hargreaves had more determination to play eventho he had such major injury that he will be carrying for the whole of his career.. Saha let his condition effects his self-esteem.. so to me, his move to Everton could be a good boost for him to regain his true ability..

from my experience, this sort of injury can't be healed coz you definitely can't fix it with an operation like ligament problems. all he needs is a sufficient recovery & rehabilitation time if he pushed himself too hard. that's why he's been playing on and off most of the time.

here's something i got from to back up the facts:

Tendonitis treatment is a process of resting and rebuilding the affected area. With the proper care to the area, tendonitis pain should lessen within a 3 week period. But more time is needed before the tendon fully recovers. While the pain may lessen within 3 weeks, the tendon needs at least 6 weeks to form the scar tissue needed to fully repair the affected area.

Scar tissue will continue to form in the affected area long after 6 week period. In severe tendonitis cases, scar tissue will be forming for up to 1 year after treatment commenced.

The key to successful tendonitis treatment is patience. In almost 90% of recurring tendonitis cases the individual did not give the tendon sufficient time to recover before returning to the activity that caused the pain initially. If you do not give the tendon enough time to recover tendonitis will return, it's a simple as that.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

from my experience, this sort of injury can't be healed coz you definitely can't fix it with an operation like ligament problems. all he needs is a sufficient recovery & rehabilitation time if he pushed himself too hard. that's why he's been playing on and off most of the time.

Tendonitis treatment is a process of resting and rebuilding the affected area. With the proper care to the area, tendonitis pain should lessen within a 3 week period. But more time is needed before the tendon fully recovers. While the pain may lessen within 3 weeks, the tendon needs at least 6 weeks to form the scar tissue needed to fully repair the affected area.

Scar tissue will continue to form in the affected area long after 6 week period. In severe tendonitis cases, scar tissue will be forming for up to 1 year after treatment commenced.

The key to successful tendonitis treatment is patience. In almost 90% of recurring tendonitis cases the individual did not give the tendon sufficient time to recover before returning to the activity that caused the pain initially. If you do not give the tendon enough time to recover tendonitis will return, it's a simple as that.

u got that rite.. it's hard to heal this sort of injury.. it will stay with the bearer.. huhu.. and that is just why i totally understand Hargo's condition.. besides, he always gives 110% when he is playing.. it doesn't matter if he need to be rested once in a while as long as he can get the job done while he's playing..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

shaf, u should propose this website to united itself..and i dont think hargo will gv his problem a rest..and even if he did, it'll cost his career

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Aniqué wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

shaf, u should propose this website to united itself..and i dont think hargo will gv his problem a rest..and even if he did, it'll cost his career

i think even Hargo had expressed his concerns in an interview about the injury he is suffering..

Owen Hargreaves at risk from knee injury
Times Online Uk
APril 11, 2008

Hargreaves’s battle with tendinitis since his projected £20.2 million transfer from Bayern Munich last July has been well documented, but the revelation that he may never be free of pain has not, even if the player is prepared to grin and bear it in pursuit of a regular first-team place, success and silverware.

“It’s something to do with the patella tendon and it’s something the doctors say I have to manage because when you get this problem, it stays with you,” Hargreaves said.

“If you break something, that’s easy, the bone or the ligament will heal, but the tendon is more complicated. It has to burn itself out. Sometimes it takes a few months, sometimes a few years, but it’s something I have to manage. Some days are better than others, but the club are trying to facilitate it.

I try to play through it and it’s something I can play through if I get it really warmed up.”

Whether the full extent of the problem was known when Hargreaves passed his medical at United is unclear, but the injury would certainly help to explain why he has had to sit out the odd training session and has managed to play only a handful of games back-to-back.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Aniqué wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

it's something like a "package" for sportsmen/women to have to live with if they suffer from tendonitis. i have the same problem and all my knee needs is a really good rest and more ice pack compression after training or games. if not, nak bersila or lipat lutut tu pun xbleh :( But dun worry.. i think hargo will manage himself well and the doctors at OT'll know what to do coz they're all pro.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: SICKNOTE [updated 31 OCT 08]
brown injured.. so, neville, rafael or o'shea to back him up?? hmm... seb bek ramai yg bley cover. huhuhu...

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

shafinabazilah wrote:
brown injured.. so, neville, rafael or o'shea to back him up?? hmm... seb bek ramai yg bley cover. huhuhu...

hope to see gaz tonite.. he has been missing even after recovering from his injury.. probably he will get his chance tonite.. finger cross.. :|

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
scholes 9 week lg ke out?
lame gile..
aku da lame xtgk dia main nie..haha

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM