It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Saha! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4744
Location: Arked Niaga
Post Saha!
he completes his 90 minutes in his debut against blackburn last nite..

well done~ :mrgreen:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: under your blanket
Post Re: Saha!
ade match ke smlm?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4744
Location: Arked Niaga
Post Re: Saha!
ada..carling cup 3rd round


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Saha!
eh, saha g mane eh?? everton ke? aku pun dah lupe dah..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4744
Location: Arked Niaga
Post Re: Saha!
shafinabazilah wrote:
eh, saha g mane eh?? everton ke? aku pun dah lupe dah..



ya..everton...syukur~


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 141
Post Re: Saha!
Karan13 wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
eh, saha g mane eh?? everton ke? aku pun dah lupe dah..



ya..everton...syukur~


haha..len macam jer karan?? :lol: :lol: :lol:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 325
Location: Main Office FSDEVILS
Post Re: Saha!
Karan13 wrote:
he completes his 90 minutes in his debut against blackburn last nite..

well done~ :mrgreen:

He'll miss a month after this though, his body will have to recover from the shock of actually playing 90 minutes :roll: .


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Saha!
W.M.A. wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
he completes his 90 minutes in his debut against blackburn last nite..

well done~ :mrgreen:

He'll miss a month after this though, his body will have to recover from the shock of actually playing 90 minutes :roll: .

it have been a while now since i've posted anything bout saha.. huhu.. :D

so lets hope he will do well at Everton..

hope to see he will be featured for thier merseyside derby this weekend..

probably hope too see him scoring the winner as well.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 110
Location: Serdang
Post Re: Saha!
ya...aku berharap sangat die akan score mase lawan liverpool nnt sebijik mase die score lawan benfica dulu..superb!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 141
Post Re: Saha!
lovelettertypewriter wrote:
ya...aku berharap sangat die akan score mase lawan liverpool nnt sebijik mase die score lawan benfica dulu..superb!!

me too!!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Saha!
naz wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
eh, saha g mane eh?? everton ke? aku pun dah lupe dah..



ya..everton...syukur~


haha..len macam jer karan?? :lol: :lol: :lol:


wiken ni everton vs liverfool!! klu saha nak jd idol kat everton & man utd in one shot, dia kena menang & score vs livfool tuh! hehehe...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2846
Location: Serbia
Post Re: Saha!
naz wrote:
lovelettertypewriter wrote:
ya...aku berharap sangat die akan score mase lawan liverpool nnt sebijik mase die score lawan benfica dulu..superb!!

me too!!!

mee three


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 664
Location: Cyberjaya
Post Re: Saha!
what's the score? :?:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Saha!
shafinabazilah wrote:
eh, saha g mane eh?? everton ke? aku pun dah lupe dah..


isk2.. Saha betul2 dilpekan nie.. haha.. tp i think it's good for him. it might boost his career back.. he somehow lose the spirit to play due his re-occurring injuries.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: under your blanket
---------
Post Re: Saha!
Tun Ali wrote:
naz wrote:
lovelettertypewriter wrote:
ya...aku berharap sangat die akan score mase lawan liverpool nnt sebijik mase die score lawan benfica dulu..superb!!

me too!!!

mee three


mee goreng mamak satu!!!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron