It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Ruud Van Nistelroy Delighted With Hamburger SV Move 
Site Admin

Post Re: Spurs to make late bid for Van Nistelrooy?
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
jap nk jap xnk :frown:

eh.. ske ati diela..

ni soal hti pminat spurs ni...mne leh wat ske2 hti cmni...mne pminat spurs ni...suara r sket (:D)

craps are produced day in day out.. xpyhla nak over2 ckp psl hati dipermainkan..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Roma Fails To Capture Real Madrid's Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Roma Fails To Capture Real Madrid's Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Real Madrid striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy was close to signing a deal with Roma, but it has fallen through at the last minute, according to both Sportmediaset and Corriere Dello Sport.

The former Manchester United bomber's services are no longer required at the Meregues, and a move to the Italian capital would have satisfied Roma coach Luciano Spalletti's requirements up forward.

However the underfire coach will have to remain content with the reinforcements of forward Fabio Zamblera from Newcastle, and goalkeeper Bogdan Lobont, who joined the Giallorossi from Dinamo Bucharest last night.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:

Real Madrid striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy was close to signing a deal with Roma, but it has fallen through at the last minute, according to both Sportmediaset and Corriere Dello Sport.

The former Manchester United bomber's services are no longer required at the Meregues, and a move to the Italian capital would have satisfied Roma coach Luciano Spalletti's requirements up forward.

However the underfire coach will have to remain content with the reinforcements of forward Fabio Zamblera from Newcastle, and goalkeeper Bogdan Lobont, who joined the Giallorossi from Dinamo Bucharest last night.

laa.. bley plak try nak buat deal last minute.. sure la susah nak dapat.. kang tiba2 value tak sama mcm madrid nak la.. pastu personal terms nak puaskan hati dua2 pihak la.. tggu january transfer je la mcm tu. haih..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

shafinabazilah wrote:
laa.. bley plak try nak buat deal last minute.. sure la susah nak dapat.. kang tiba2 value tak sama mcm madrid nak la.. pastu personal terms nak puaskan hati dua2 pihak la.. tggu january transfer je la mcm tu. haih..

kene bljar ngan united ni cmne nak wat shppng ujung2 minit..hehe

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Ruud van Nistelrooy: Tottenham move not right for me

Ruud van Nistelrooy has explained why he rejected the chance to return to the Premier League, with Tottenham the most interested party.

Tottenham were interested in taking the former Manchester United forward to White Hart Lane, though the Dutchman’s current injury was also the reason for a failed move.

However, Van Nistelrooy has claimed that it would have been easy for him to leave Real Madrid.

He said: "The easiest thing for me to have done would have been to leave for a lesser team.

"But I'm not going to leave Madrid. I want to know what I'm capable of. There are still a lot of options when it comes to playing.

"I know I can play at the highest level. Physically, I feel better than before the injury.

"I only need to find my rhythm and that will come with matches. The doctor who operated on me said I could play for three more years.

"And when I retire from football I won't have any problems. Before the injury I didn't feel good. I lost three years."

Meanwhile, according to Spartak Moscow, Roman Pavlyuchenko was priced out of a move back to Russia.

The 27-year-old has recently admitted he could be forced to leave White Hart Lane to secure regular football and was thought to be keen on a return to his homeland with Spartak.

However, they say they were priced out of the transfer with the Londoners wanting over £17.6 million for a player who cost £13.8m a year earlier.

Valery Karpin, the Spartak chief executive and caretaker coach, said: "We offered £9m for his immediate transfer.

"Or they could get £11.5m through a loan deal - we would pay £1m right away and the rest after a year's time.

"But Tottenham rejected our proposals. We were told that the price for Pavlyuchenko was £17.6million. For us it would be absurd to pay that."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:

roma maen kt europe x? klu x, leh la bli die time jan window huhu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:

Roma main Europa League..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:

Roma main Europa League..

hmm, klu dh cup-tied, xbest la

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Real Madrid Striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy: I Could Join Roma

Real Madrid striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy admits he could move to Roma in January in order to re-ignite his career, if Los Merengues continue to leave him on the bench.

According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, the Dutchman was on the verge of joining the Giallorossi on the last day of the season as the club made a final dash, but he decided to stay in Spain.

With Gonzalo Higuain and Karim Benzema likely to keep him on the bench, the striker is looking at a solution.

"If Real Madrid continue to leave me out then I will look around me. Roma wanted me, and they could be the solution for January," Van Nistelrooy told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

Real president Florentino Perez called Lupi president Rosella Sensi to remind her of Van Nistelrooy.

The Italians are keen on adding a striker to their ranks and the Dutchman could be the solution. Former coach Luciano Spalletti was keen on signing a hitman, but never got one, and voices in the capital claim that this was one of the reasons behind his exit.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Real Madrid Striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy: I Could Join Roma

in theory, ruud shld get games. but i dont think real are up to rotations these days...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Ruud Van Nistelroy Delighted With Hamburger SV Move

Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has been continually being linked with a move away from Real Madrid in the past couple of weeks, and the prolific hitman has now finally left Spain for an adventure at Bundesliga side Hamburger SV.

The former Manchester United star has made it clear that he's absolutely delighted with the transfer and van Nistelrooy is eagerly anticipating his debut.

"I could have joined a Premier League club as well, but I've already had five great seasons in England. I wanted a new challenge and I'm very excited to play in the Bundesliga now," said van Nistelrooy to Bild.

"The conversations with president [Bernd] Hoffmann and head coach Bruno Labbadia made me enthusiastic about HSV, and compatriots Joris Mathijsen and Rafael van der Vaart convinced me that Hamburg is the right club for me.

"I'm not yet fully match fit after my injury. Therefore, I expect to make my official debut in the away game against Koeln on February 6.

"HSV are a big club, also outside of Germany. Moving here is the perfect next step in my career. I want to impress at Hamburg in order to make it into Holland's World Cup squad."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

:8

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Fasha wrote:

so boleh la tgk german bundesliga sekali-sekali pas nih.. hukhuk... :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

he will score on his debut... :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

---------
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Fasha wrote:

so boleh la tgk german bundesliga sekali-sekali pas nih.. hukhuk... :nod:

xslp aku,bundesliga fight jgk..
siap munich n leverkusen asyik duk tkr2 num 1 je....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next