It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Roman Pavlyuchenko Is Roma's No.1 Transfer Target - Report 
Site Admin

Post Re: I Am Looking For Another Club For Roman Pavlyuchenko – Agent
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
tension kot spurs asyik cr striker jerk :lol:

aku rs diorg perlukn berba la.... :suprised: :I

eleh.. attempt nak offload berba la nie..

subtle x? tp btol la, its not a coincidence that keane sux at pool and spurs rite now. he needs berba :nod:

hahaha.. will they accept him back?

if the price is rite. but im sure they still remember his sulking before he went to utd huhu

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

they won't be stupid enuff to accept him back.. so Berba will stay with us..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:

berba will stay to prove u wrong loque..huhuhu
then another B will come to make ur dream come true (:D)
B vs B

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:

they were stupid enuff to accept chimbonda. anything is possible :nod:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Pavlyuchenko Transfer Quotes 'Out Of Context' - Agent
Pavlyuchenko Transfer Quotes 'Out Of Context' - Agent

Oleg Artemov, Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent, has told the Russian press that his comments about seeking a new club for the Tottenham Hotspur striker were taken out of context.

"I was astonished to read the outcry on the internet as a result of the alleged interview I gave to The Daily Mirror," he fumed in an interview with Sport Express.

"In fact, it was a loose translation of my comments to the newspaper Izvestia and the words were taken out of context."

Although Artemov admitted there was interest from other clubs, he assured Tottenham fans that Pavlyuchenko wants to stay.

"Roma and Stuttgart have made some early steps towards the signing, but there have been no specific offers or negotiations as yet. Besides, Roman wants to play in London and is looking to prove that he can be an asset for Tottenham."

Spurs are looking to shed a number of players from their squad this summer and with interest from abroad, Pavlyuchenko was believed to be resigned to leaving White Hart Lane before the start of next season.

It now looks like he will stay with Spurs, however, and depending on arrivals may find himself with increased playing time due to the impending departure of other strikers such as Darren Bent.

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Roman Pavlyuchenko Is Roma's No.1 Transfer Target - Report
Roman Pavlyuchenko Is Roma's No.1 Transfer Target - Report

The next seven days could already be a crucial period in Roma's season, and Luciano Spalletti will be hoping to squeeze any possible funds out of the Giallorossi hierarchy to strengthen his squad before the transfer window shuts.

According to Il Tempo, Tottenham Hotspur striker Roman Pavlyuchenko is top of Spalletti's wish-list. The Russian would cost a hefty €15 million, but Roma are hoping to be able to stagger the payments.

One obstacle to a move could be Pavlyuchenko's reluctance to leave White Hart Lane, as the 27-year-old only arrived in London last year. However, the biggest difficulty facing the Giallorossi is raising the necessary funds with which to submit a bid.

Inter will consider a move for Roma's Julio Baptista if their attempts to lure Real Madrid's Wesley Sneijder fall through, but they are unlikely to offer straight cash for the 'Beast'. Instead, either David Suazo or Amantino Mancini would join the Lupi on loan as part of the deal.

Meanwhile, Roma are also hoping to finalise a number of transfers in defence. Marco Andreolli is widely expected to sign on loan for Bari by tomorrow, and as a replacement, Il Tempo reports that Roma are sounding out Udinese over a loan move for Maurizio Domizzi, while Real Madrid's Ezequiel Garay is also an option.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Pavlyuchenko hints at Spurs exit
Wed, 26 Aug 08:37:27 2009

Roman Pavlyuchenko is set to feature in Tottenham's Carling Cup clash at Doncaster but has suggested he may need to move to keep his place in Russia's World Cup squad.

The 27-year-old, who arrived at White Hart Lane a year ago for £13.8million, scored 14 goals in his rookie season in the Barclays Premier League but is behind Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane in Harry Redknapp's pecking order, with Peter Crouch's arrival intensifying competition. So far this season Pavlyuchenko's only involvement has come in a minute-long appearance off the bench against Liverpool.

"No footballer likes being on the bench game after game," Pavlyuchenko told Sport Express in Russia. "I could lose my place in the Russia squad ahead of the 2010 World Cup. I'm ready now to listen to offers from other clubs."

Italian side Roma have monitored Pavlyuchenko and there is thought to be interest in Germany and from his former club Spartak Moscow.

Spurs boss Redknapp will be more encouraged by Luka Modric's reaction to wild speculation linking him with Manchester United, with Sir Alex Ferguson known to be an admirer of the Croatia playmaker who has made an eye-catching start to the season.

Modric told Sportske Novosti: "I feel great at Tottenham and I have given no thought to moving to a different club. My contract runs until 2013 and I am just thinking about staying.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham offer me a new contract as that is something which happens in England. But, even if that doesn't happen, my feelings will not change.

"I am happy at White Hart Lane and I will continue to give my all for Tottenham, as I always have."

Modric is expected to be rested for the trip to the Keepmoat Stadium to face Sean O'Driscoll's Championship side, while fringe players such as Pavlyuchenko will be given a chance to impress. Redknapp feels he needs to rotate after a gruelling pre-season schedule.

"You want to win," he said. "I'll make lots of changes because we have a strong squad and the lads who have played had a tough pre-season. We've come out of it and started well but this gives me a chance to play the good players who haven't featured yet."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

sian die x dpt maen. tp defoe dh on fire mcm sean kingston, so xleh watpe la

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:

die ni mangsa keadaan gak.. sian die..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

spurs ms zmn juande x stabil, bli plyr mcm2. last2 x gune pn.kene bli ex-plyr blk huhu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

spurs ms zmn juande x stabil, bli plyr mcm2. last2 x gune pn.kene bli ex-plyr blk huhu

tp aku still kesian pd player yg dibeli pd zaman itu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

nk wat cmne. cm real skng la, nk offload sisa2 plyr zmn calderon dl...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

nk wat cmne. cm real skng la, nk offload sisa2 plyr zmn calderon dl...

tula.. aku hanya ble kesian.. ish ish..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Spartak Moscow target cut-price deal for Tottenham's Roman Pavlyuchenko

Spartak Moscow have confirmed they hope to re-sign Tottenham's Roman Pavlyuchenko for a reduced fee. The Russia forward joined Spurs for £13.8m a year ago but has found it difficult to earn a regular first-team spot. Spartak said they would have liked Pavlyuchenko on loan but Spurs would only consider selling the 27-year-old.

"We need a good striker," Spartak's coach, Valery Karpin, was quoted as saying by the Russian news agency RIA, adding that Spurs would not sell for less than £15m.

"It's a bit too much. If the price was £10m we would seriously consider it," Karpin said. Pavlyuchenko, who met the Tottenham manager, Harry Redknapp, yesterday to discuss his situation, said he would also welcome a return to Russia.

"I need to play regularly and if I can't get it in London I have to look elsewhere," the Russian was quoted as saying by local media today. "Obviously, Spartak would be a good choice. Hopefully, my situation will be resolved by the end of the week."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Redknapp vows to keep Pavlyuchenko at Tottenham
Thu, 27 Aug 01:44:16 2009

LONDON, Aug 27, 2009 (AFP) - Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp insists Roman Pavlyuchenko will not be heading home to Russia despite the 27-year-old striker being linked with a 10 million pound move to Spartak Moscow.

Redknapp admitted that the player, who scored in the 5-1 League Cup second win at Doncaster on Wednesday, is desperate to cement his place in Russia's World Cup squad and needs to be playing regular first team football.

"His people came down the training ground, they wanted to have a meeting with me to talk about him," Redknapp said. "He doesn't want to go and they don't want him to go. He's very happy.

"His only concern was missing out on the World Cup as he needs to play for Russia but it wasn't a case of him wanting to leave. He's got no issues with the club, he's very happy in London, happy at the club. I don't think anything's going to happen."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next