It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Ribery: 'I never wanted to go' 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bayern Munich Reject Real's €80m Offer For Ribery
faizul-azlan® wrote:
mengada-ngada bayern nih.. nak jual sampai 80million.. ribery tuh bukan FIFA World Player of The Year ag pun!!! top-3 pun lom rasa ag.. mana leh demand sampai 80million.. huhu.. at least mesti kurg dari harga Kaka!!! huhu..

maybe diorg xnak jual.. so they come up wit all the crazy prices..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
mengada-ngada bayern nih.. nak jual sampai 80million.. ribery tuh bukan FIFA World Player of The Year ag pun!!! top-3 pun lom rasa ag.. mana leh demand sampai 80million.. huhu.. at least mesti kurg dari harga Kaka!!! huhu..

ni bkn kire maybe lg...da trang lg nyata dorg x mo jual bribery 2....tp real x reti2 cm bese

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

ni bkn kire maybe lg...da trang lg nyata dorg x mo jual bribery 2....tp real x reti2 cm bese

it's obvious that the club isn't selling.. but he is still linked with some of the big clubs in Europe.. so sme cm xreti bahasa la kirenye? or maybe the media is circulating the same stories to sell papers..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

it's obvious that the club isn't selling.. but he is still linked with some of the big clubs in Europe.. so sme cm xreti bahasa la kirenye? or maybe the media is circulating the same stories to sell papers..

quite like that r...v all know wats beckenbaur is goin tru..that is hw one feels when other clubs come after ur prized assets....huhu

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

quite like that r...v all know wats beckenbaur is goin tru..that is hw one feels when other clubs come after ur prized assets....huhu

the key lies with ribery. as long he wants to stay/they persuade him to stay, then he wont leave. except somebody is stupid enuff to pay that amount of money... :facepalm:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

king wrote:

well, he encountered this sort of situation b4.. even us caused him some headache in the past.. if that player wants out, i think the best way is to let him go.. it's pointless to keep someone who no longer has heart for the club.. so, in order to make up for that, they will sell that player with excessive amount.. it's the best thing to do IMO..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

well, he encountered this sort of situation b4.. even us caused him some headache in the past.. if that player wants out, i think the best way is to let him go.. it's pointless to keep someone who no longer has heart for the club.. so, in order to make up for that, they will sell that player with excessive amount.. it's the best thing to do IMO..

true. the thing is, we all dont know what are the true intentions of ribery. does he wants to stay or not? if he stays, is it on his own will or is he being 'forced' to stay. if we dont know all this, all the press can do is juz speculate

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

true. the thing is, we all dont know what are the true intentions of ribery. does he wants to stay or not? if he stays, is it on his own will or is he being 'forced' to stay. if we dont know all this, all the press can do is juz speculate

so we can say, the press is responsible to create all sort of feud..make up stories tht wud pissed other ..making up false news..its a sad world really.. ish ish..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

so we can say, the press is responsible to create all sort of feud..make up stories tht wud pissed other ..making up false news..its a sad world really.. ish ish..

tu la. remember the prev post i posted bout us 'allegedly' interested in signing him? and for 35mil only? what a crazily crap rumor huhu

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

exactly.....so either real come up wif some crazy money or just back off....d last thing v all 1 is d sequel 2 last season's ron's soap opera

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

exactly.....so either real come up wif some crazy money or just back off....d last thing v all 1 is d sequel 2 last season's ron's soap opera

if they really wants him, they'll pay crazy money.. but seems like even Real are reluctant to do so..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

i dont really care, as long as its not us huhu

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Ribery: 'I never wanted to go'

Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has claimed he never asked to join Real Madrid.

Ribery has been linked with the big-spending Liga giants all summer but Bayen have resisted all moves for their French star.

It was widely suggested in the media that Ribery wanted to leave for Spain after allegedly saying he would not move to the Premier League and that it was "Madrid or nowhere".

But Ribery has denied that he asked for a transfer.

"I never said I wanted to go to Real Madrid," Ribery told Telefoot.

"If I had wanted to leave, I would have made an announcement. What bothers me is that I have never spoken about it."

Real never went public with the size of their bid but Bayern claimed they received offers from several clubs, believed to be in the region of 50 million euros (£43m).

After they initially valued him at 80m euros (£70m), Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness raised the bar to 100m euros (£85m).

"I cannot stop clubs making offers. It was not just Real Madrid - there was also Barcelona, Manchester United and Chelsea," Ribery added.

"What I can tell them is that today I am still at Bayern. The door was well and truly closed. My bosses really want me to stay."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Bayern Munich Won't Rush To Offer In-Demand Franck Ribery A New Deal

Bayern Munich will not rush to offer in-demand winger Franck Ribery an improved deal.

The German club will bide their time with Ribery after being inundated with interest from the cream of European football.

Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness is keen to calm the situation surrounding the Allianz Arena.

Hoeness told Sport-Bild: "Our first goal is to calm down the situation regarding our club and Franck Ribery. He then has to get back to full fitness.

"When the focus is then fully back on football, there will be great reason for him to go on with us."

Hoeness admitted it would be a risky tactic not to tie down his star man immediately, but remained confident the player will not want to leave the club.

"I am not ruling out he could leave on a Bosman in two years' time, in case we have won the UEFA Champions League two times in these two years then.

"In the case of Franck we wanted to send out a strong signal this summer - no club in the world is able to play games with Bayern Munich."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Fasha wrote:

he wants to come to us :nod: '

but SAF doesnt want him :8

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next