It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Ribery: 'I never wanted to go' 

Post Re: Beckenbauer admits Bayern could sell Franck Ribéry for £81m
nak jugak lebih 1juta tuh... whatever.. coz we all know ribery will never worth that kind of amount.. (Doh)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
nak jugak lebih 1juta tuh... whatever.. coz we all know ribery will never worth that kind of amount.. (Doh)

wahaha, sj je letak lbh 1 juta. ribery is not worth that. its juz a way to tell everyone that they're not selling

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

wahaha, sj je letak lbh 1 juta. ribery is not worth that. its juz a way to tell everyone that they're not selling

tp mana tahu pres madrid nak buat giler one last time this summer!!! huhu.. :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

mane leh bro. ko kene ingt, ron xkn nk ade plyr yg lg gah drpd die. klu ribery g real dgn world record baru, majok la mamat ronaldo tu haha

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

mane leh bro. ko kene ingt, ron xkn nk ade plyr yg lg gah drpd die. klu ribery g real dgn world record baru, majok la mamat ronaldo tu haha

kang dia majuk lari balik manchester plak.. tp the other side of manchester la!!! :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

kang dia majuk lari balik manchester plak.. tp the other side of manchester la!!! :P

adoi, xmau xmau :dash:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Bayern Munich Reject Real's €80m Offer For Ribery
Bayern Munich Reject Real's €80m Offer For Ribery

Franck Ribery has been constantly linked for the past few weeks with a move to the new Real Madrid regime under Florentino Perez.

The France international, who signed for Bayern from Marseille in 2007, has voiced his desire for a move to the Santiago Bernabeu, but his employers are utterly determined to hang on to their prized asset.

And, according to a report in L'Equipe, Bayern rejected an €80m offer for Ribery lodged by Real three weeks ago.

Franz Beckenbauer was quoted earlier this week as saying that Ribery would only depart the club for an offer that at least matched the €94 million Real spent on Cristiano Ronaldo.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

tvez kn ad d c2...leh r dia brmnja2...haha

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery Prefers To Concentrate On Football

Franck Ribery has indicated his desire to concentrate on his football and leave the transfer speculation surrounding him for others to worry about.

The Bayern Munich winger watched his side beat Manchester United on penalties to claim the Audi Cup amid reports of a £35 million offer from the Red Devils.

"People talk a lot about my future, but personally I don't want to discuss it," Ribery told L'Equipe.

"Some people are under big pressure, and my future is big trouble for them. It is not troublesome for me though. I am fine."

And the French international appreciates Bayern's determination to hold onto him.

He added: "The Bayern officials don't want me to leave. They are attached to me. They love me.

"I appreciated the fact that they recently defended me after criticism from Mr [Franz] Beckenbauer against me.

"If I ever leave Bayern, I would like to leave on good terms with the club.

"I have always acted like a professional, both on and off the pitch, and I have not changed. I remain the same."

As well as United, Real Madrid and Chelsea have been rumoured to hold an interest in Ribery and will be closely monitoring developments.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
United line up £35m bid for Ribery

United are set to launch a £35million bid for Franck Ribery. But the Premier League champions will wait two weeks before weighing in so that a clause in Ribery's Bayern Munich contract is active. The French winger is due a loyalty bonus on August 14, after which he is expected to request a transfer. Bayern have fended off interest from Real Madrid whose arrogance and lack of respect infuriated the German giants. But Ribery has indicated he would be willing to move to Old Trafford and wants to quit Germany. United believe Ribery, 26, is prepared to force the issue but would not do so until any financial issues have been sorted. Bayern are understood to be more willing to negotiate with United but are likely to demand nearer £50m. United boss Alex Ferguson sees Ribery as Cristiano Ronaldo's replacement.
Ian McGarry, The Sun

:I

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Bayern Munich Reject Real's €80m Offer For Ribery

Franck Ribery has been constantly linked for the past few weeks with a move to the new Real Madrid regime under Florentino Perez.

The France international, who signed for Bayern from Marseille in 2007, has voiced his desire for a move to the Santiago Bernabeu, but his employers are utterly determined to hang on to their prized asset.

And, according to a report in L'Equipe, Bayern rejected an €80m offer for Ribery lodged by Real three weeks ago.

Franz Beckenbauer was quoted earlier this week as saying that Ribery would only depart the club for an offer that at least matched the €94 million Real spent on Cristiano Ronaldo.

biar betik real bid 80mil? ;O ;O ;O

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Quote:

United are set to launch a £35million bid for Franck Ribery. But the Premier League champions will wait two weeks before weighing in so that a clause in Ribery's Bayern Munich contract is active. The French winger is due a loyalty bonus on August 14, after which he is expected to request a transfer. Bayern have fended off interest from Real Madrid whose arrogance and lack of respect infuriated the German giants. But Ribery has indicated he would be willing to move to Old Trafford and wants to quit Germany. United believe Ribery, 26, is prepared to force the issue but would not do so until any financial issues have been sorted. Bayern are understood to be more willing to negotiate with United but are likely to demand nearer £50m. United boss Alex Ferguson sees Ribery as Cristiano Ronaldo's replacement.
Ian McGarry, The Sun

ish2 The Sun and their fantasies stories..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Quote:

Ian McGarry, The Sun

ish2 The Sun and their fantasies stories..

not just fantasies but wild fantasies......loque luvs 2 fantasise bout all d big stars wearing our shirt...dont get sucked in2 it fasha...haha

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

mengada-ngada bayern nih.. nak jual sampai 80million.. ribery tuh bukan FIFA World Player of The Year ag pun!!! top-3 pun lom rasa ag.. mana leh demand sampai 80million.. huhu.. at least mesti kurg dari harga Kaka!!! huhu..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
faizul-azlan® wrote:
mengada-ngada bayern nih.. nak jual sampai 80million.. ribery tuh bukan FIFA World Player of The Year ag pun!!! top-3 pun lom rasa ag.. mana leh demand sampai 80million.. huhu.. at least mesti kurg dari harga Kaka!!! huhu..

klu real da risik mne2 plyr 2 yg hrga booom smpe cm 2....klu dia rsik nani hrga nani pn leh p smpi 40mil wo (:D)

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next