It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Reserves win League title 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Reserves win League title
Reserves win league title

United's Reserves are champions of the Barclays Premier Reserve League North for the first time since 2006.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Warren Joyce's side were mathematically crowned on Tuesday evening when Liverpool, the only remaining side who could catch the table topping Reds, lost to Everton.

The Toffeemen's last-minute victory at Prenton Park leaves Liverpool nine points behind United with only two games to play.

United's two remaining league games, against Burnley and Wigan, are now dead rubbers, but Thursday brings the final Manchester Senior Cup group game against Manchester City, and a chance for the Reds to retain the trophy once again.

Furthermore, United will now face Aston Villa - winners of the Southern section for the third season in a row - in the Barclays Premier Reserve League Playoff at Old Trafford.

When that fixture is scheduled, but ManUtd.com will announce the details.


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Reserves win League title
Another Well Done To The Reserves

After being named Premier Reserve League North champions two weeks ago, our Reserves won the Premier Reserve League Play-Off Final tonight against Aston Villa.

United went behind on three occasions in the 3-3 all draw, with Diouf scoring twice and Federico Macheda scoring a penalty to take the game to a shoot-out.

Ben Foster, Macheda and Rodrigo Possebon all scored for United, with Corry Evans and Will Keane seeing their efforts saved. However, Foster made two saves and United were named the winners.

***

:suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2000
Post Re: Reserves win League title
nazq wrote:
Another Well Done To The Reserves

After being named Premier Reserve League North champions two weeks ago, our Reserves won the Premier Reserve League Play-Off Final tonight against Aston Villa.

United went behind on three occasions in the 3-3 all draw, with Diouf scoring twice and Federico Macheda scoring a penalty to take the game to a shoot-out.

Ben Foster, Macheda and Rodrigo Possebon all scored for United, with Corry Evans and Will Keane seeing their efforts saved. However, Foster made two saves and United were named the winners.

***

:suprised:


apa result final penalti sbnarnya????

utd 2penalti xgoal
villa pn 2penalti jgk x goal


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Reserves win League title
vAn dE sChuMee wrote:
nazq wrote:
Another Well Done To The Reserves

After being named Premier Reserve League North champions two weeks ago, our Reserves won the Premier Reserve League Play-Off Final tonight against Aston Villa.

United went behind on three occasions in the 3-3 all draw, with Diouf scoring twice and Federico Macheda scoring a penalty to take the game to a shoot-out.

Ben Foster, Macheda and Rodrigo Possebon all scored for United, with Corry Evans and Will Keane seeing their efforts saved. However, Foster made two saves and United were named the winners.

***

:suprised:


apa result final penalti sbnarnya????

utd 2penalti xgoal
villa pn 2penalti jgk x goal


Penalti 3-2

Villa 1 miss ( Albrighton ) 2 kene saved :up:

x sangka foster leh amik pen ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Reserves win League title
Image

:suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Reserves win League title
ben foster main ngn budak2 reserves jer skrg? alahai.. cian nyer.. huhu.. yer lah mana tak kesian nyer.. the man who's once been tip to be england no.1 for this year WC!!! noe found himself playing in the reserves league.. hrp2 capello g la tgk dia main ms final tuh.. mayb ada chance utk call up WC nti.. huhu..

p.s : apa sudah jd ben???


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Reserves win League title
faizul-azlan® wrote:
ben foster main ngn budak2 reserves jer skrg? alahai.. cian nyer.. huhu.. yer lah mana tak kesian nyer.. the man who's once been tip to be england no.1 for this year WC!!! noe found himself playing in the reserves league.. hrp2 capello g la tgk dia main ms final tuh.. mayb ada chance utk call up WC nti.. huhu..

p.s : apa sudah jd ben???


tembus 3 bijik dgn reserves nk wat apa lagik :facepalm:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Reserves win League title
aku rasa dgn Reserves kita dh menang 2 title ni, akan ada kemungkinan few of them akan drafted masuk 1st team next season.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
---------
Post Re: Reserves win League title
faizul-azlan® wrote:
ben foster main ngn budak2 reserves jer skrg? alahai.. cian nyer.. huhu.. yer lah mana tak kesian nyer.. the man who's once been tip to be england no.1 for this year WC!!! noe found himself playing in the reserves league.. hrp2 capello g la tgk dia main ms final tuh.. mayb ada chance utk call up WC nti.. huhu..

p.s : apa sudah jd ben???

Apa sudah jd? Ben mau pindah la..kah kah kah..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron