It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Reds agree Hernandez deal 

Post Re: Reds agree Hernandez deal
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
Budak nie right foot ke left foot? :question:

yg pasti bkn bigfoot....

dgr right-footed tp bleh pakai kaki kiri gak

yeke, dgr cte cm one-footed cm valencia?

mampu ke die jd cm santiago munez, xde sape dgr psl die sblm ni, pastu str8 jd power (cold)

never put any high expectation on every players you're signed.....you shud learn it b4 i guess :I

especially if he comes from south/cntral america...a lesson learned 10001 times... (Doh)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:

especially if he comes from south/cntral america...a lesson learned 10001 times... (Doh)

Antonio Valencia?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:
king wrote:

Antonio Valencia?

not directly from south america, so doesnt count :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:

Antonio Valencia?

meh?
let's see the list....we hav Tevez, Anderson...anyone else?

but to compare with the floppers... -.-'

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:

Antonio Valencia?

meh?

from the back of my mind...

kleberson (bought after a successful WC campaign. seems to be a talented midfielder in the xavi mould (although not as talented as xavi). but his injuries f**k him up, n he never recovered)

veron (great player, we bought him when he was at his peak at lazio. didnt quite work out, different style of play (i still believe italian plyrs cannot succeed in england), plus he was fighting for a place with scholes)

tevez (also another great player, his tenacity is amazing. his debut season is full of important goals. although ron got the limelight, but we owe quite a lot to him for all those last min goals. but then he f**k up (or SAF f**k up with his contract?) n he moved to ****ty Image )

heinze (tough, rugged LB. became a cult favourite with his never say die style of defending. became fan's player of the year in his debut season. began throwing tantrum when he lost his place to evra. trying to move to pool, which i can never forgive him Image )

forlan (bought as a backup for ruud. only that he's not a backup striker. needs a consistent runs of game, but he couldnt usurp ruud as our primary striker. showed that when given a chance (albeit at another club), he can score bucketload of goals. his 1st goal was such a relief :suprised: )

anderson (absolute brilliant debut season. overshadowed stevie g n cesc. people were even claiming he is bttr than cesc (in hindsight, that was quite a stupid thing to say :facepalm: ) didnt regain that form in his 2nd n 3rd season. injuries hindering his development. still young though, i still believe in him)

valencia (personally for me, i really have my doubts about him. i thought it was a stupid signing (esp for 16mil..) but he has since exceed my expectation for this season. still have a few things to improve (his left foot ffs), but a useful plyr to have nevertheless)

*i discounted possebon n da silva twins, as i think they haven't played enuff games to merit a comment

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:

Antonio Valencia?

meh?

from the back of my mind...

kleberson (bought after a successful WC campaign. seems to be a talented midfielder in the xavi mould (although not as talented as xavi). but his injuries f**k him up, n he never recovered)

veron (great player, we bought him when he was at his peak at lazio. didnt quite work out, different style of play (i still believe italian plyrs cannot succeed in england), plus he was fighting for a place with scholes)

tevez (also another great player, his tenacity is amazing. his debut season is full of important goals. although ron got the limelight, but we owe quite a lot to him for all those last min goals. but then he f**k up (or SAF f**k up with his contract?) n he moved to ****ty Image )

heinze (tough, rugged LB. became a cult favourite with his never say die style of defending. became fan's player of the year in his debut season. began throwing tantrum when he lost his place to evra. trying to move to pool, which i can never forgive him Image )

forlan (bought as a backup for ruud. only that he's not a backup striker. needs a consistent runs of game, but he couldnt usurp ruud as our primary striker. showed that when given a chance (albeit at another club), he can score bucketload of goals. his 1st goal was such a relief :suprised: )

anderson (absolute brilliant debut season. overshadowed stevie g n cesc. people were even claiming he is bttr than cesc (in hindsight, that was quite a stupid thing to say :facepalm: ) didnt regain that form in his 2nd n 3rd season. injuries hindering his development. still young though, i still believe in him)

valencia (personally for me, i really have my doubts about him. i thought it was a stupid signing (esp for 16mil..) but he has since exceed my expectation for this season. still have a few things to improve (his left foot ffs), but a useful plyr to have nevertheless)

*i discounted possebon n da silva twins, as i think they haven't played enuff games to merit a comment

nw i wonder if berba mite hv some latino history runing in his fmly :question:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

:suprised:

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

mamat ni dh lps work permit ke blom?

*fans ABU sibuk bangga2 konon team depa nk sign plyrs baru ( mostly star )...cait. Aku ckp pasal Chicharito ni, haram kene kutuk 'unknown players'. harey btol :frown: prove them wrong Little Pea :suprised:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:

*fans ABU sibuk bangga2 konon team depa nk sign plyrs baru ( mostly star )...cait. Aku ckp pasal Chicharito ni, haram kene kutuk 'unknown players'. harey btol :frown: prove them wrong Little Pea :suprised:

dun wory bro...lil pee wont let u dwn... :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
nazq wrote:

pea la, bkn pee :frown:

nway ritu die maen utk mexico lwn ecuador. ade fan review, die ni jenis michael owen style of plyr. movement yg bgs, sll wat darting runs, dok kt ats n tggu supply dr mid. bascially michael owen version mexico la huhu. tp utk plyr2 cmni, midfield kene strong and creative utk supply kt die...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
king wrote:
nazq wrote:

nway ritu die maen utk mexico lwn ecuador. ade fan review, die ni jenis michael owen style of plyr. movement yg bgs, sll wat darting runs, dok kt ats n tggu supply dr mid. bascially michael owen version mexico la huhu. tp utk plyr2 cmni, midfield kene strong and creative utk supply kt die...

owh...owen versi mexico r ni....klu versi mexico mknenyer speedy gonzales r.....yaaariba... (:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
nazq wrote:

owh...owen versi mexico r ni....klu versi mexico mknenyer speedy gonzales r.....yaaariba... (:D)

yep, new option utk attacking kte.

rooney, kiko, hernandez sume leh bg option berbeza utk kte. aku xtgk byk psl diouf, so xleh judge sgt. owen kene jd fit blk, and berba (klu diberi pluang lg skali) kene cr blk confidence die

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
United win work permit for Javier Hernandez

Mexico striker Javier Hernandez has been granted a work permit for his move to Manchester United and will now join Sir Alex Ferguson's side on July 1.

United announced they had secured a deal for Hernandez, 21, in April, with reports putting the likely transfer fee for the Chivas Guadalajara striker somewhere in the region of £8 million.

But though he scored in a 2-1 defeat to Netherlands on Wednesday and appeared in the second half against England at Wembley, Hernandez has not played in 75% of Mexico's games over the past two years.

That forced United to make the case that he is an 'exceptional talent' and one that could not be recruited from inside the European Union for a similar transfer fee.

An FA panel, responsible for administering the process on behalf of the Home Office, has agreed with the club and given Hernandez the green light to start his career at Old

welcome aboard little pea ;)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

yeay :dance:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Loque wrote:
yeay :dance:

cant wait him to join us this 1st of june..hope die x rot in the subs or reserves je la..definitely should give him the chances he needed..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next