It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Real confirm Mourinho will become coach 
Site Admin

Post Re: Real confirm Mourinho will become coach
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:

Mourinho x spatutnya dok bising2 psl manage Real bcoz time dok bising2 tu season still x habis lg. he shud hav respect for Pellegrini imo.

tapi kalau die x bising2 cmtu.. die bukanlah Jose Mourinho.. that is typical Jose Mourinho.. since when did he has much respect to others?

exactly...his cocky attitude won him tittles n foe at d same time

but if u asked me.. that's the reason i like him too.. being such a bad-mouther.. or an a**.. he's just skillful as a manager.. and me, as always won't judge a football related person just because he had an attitude because all that matter is, he's doing a bloody good job!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:

Mourinho x spatutnya dok bising2 psl manage Real bcoz time dok bising2 tu season still x habis lg. he shud hav respect for Pellegrini imo.

tapi kalau die x bising2 cmtu.. die bukanlah Jose Mourinho.. that is typical Jose Mourinho.. since when did he has much respect to others?

exactly...his cocky attitude won him tittles n foe at d same time

but if u asked me.. that's the reason i like him too.. being such a bad-mouther.. or an a**.. he's just skillful as a manager.. and me, as always won't judge a football related person just because he had an attitude because all that matter is, he's doing a bloody good job!

exactly fasha. its one thing talking big and spouting BS pissing everybody else off. the thing with mourinho is, he backs up all his talk with trophies! people say he's a checkbook manager, and he can only win by buying expensive plyrs. well real bought 200mil worth of plyrs last summer, and they still finished 2nd behind barca and trophyless.

notice how all his plyrs clearly loves him, they only have good words to say to him when he left chelsea n inter respectively. for me that is his most important skill, making the plyrs work their socks off for him. which manager in the world is able to make eto'o a left side forward full back other than jose? in terms of managing ability, he is up there as one of the best manager in the world

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
exactly fasha. its one thing talking big and spouting BS pissing everybody else off. the thing with mourinho is, he backs up all his talk with trophies! people say he's a checkbook manager, and he can only win by buying expensive plyrs. well real bought 200mil worth of plyrs last summer, and they still finished 2nd behind barca and trophyless.

notice how all his plyrs clearly loves him, they only have good words to say to him when he left chelsea n inter respectively. for me that is his most important skill, making the plyrs work their socks off for him. which manager in the world is able to make eto'o a left side forward full back other than jose? in terms of managing ability, he is up there as one of the best manager in the world

People.. let me define ppl.. they usually say or judge based on the surface of things.. without really knowing what's inside.. they are quickly to jump into conclusion.. and that the problem with people.. Being an a**.. doesn't really mean that he can't do his job properly.. as a matter of fact.. he did it splendidly! and who can argue on that?

As for the matter of buying all the expensive players.. i had no objection whatsoever regarding this.. why? who on this earth doesn't want to have all the wonderful players playing for their club? as long as you have the money.. why not? i rarely hear, ppl wanting some unknown, unestablished, unproven player for their team.. For Madrid, it's a mounting task to manage all of those talented players.. and only those with special qualities can achieve success.. i think with a good manager, they can win things!

So, let me ask you ppl this question? Do you love winning things?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

People.. let me define ppl.. they usually say or judge based on the surface of things.. without really knowing what's inside.. they are quickly to jump into conclusion.. and that the problem with people.. Being an a**.. doesn't really mean that he can't do his job properly.. as a matter of fact.. he did it splendidly! and who can argue on that?

As for the matter of buying all the expensive players.. i had no objection whatsoever regarding this.. why? who on this earth doesn't want to have all the wonderful players playing for their club? as long as you have the money.. why not? i rarely hear, ppl wanting some unknown, unestablished, unproven player for their team.. For Madrid, it's a mounting task to manage all of those talented players.. and only those with special qualities can achieve success.. i think with a good manager, they can win things!

:nod: :suprised:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

for me, love winning things but with United's style ( have to admit it is VERY HARD though )

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

for me, love winning things but with United's style ( have to admit it is VERY HARD though )

i luv winnin things..
i also luv ppl... :suprised:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

---------
king wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

i luv winnin things..
i also luv guys... :suprised:

-.-'

i love jose too :suprised:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM