It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

R u against Premier League 39th game proposal? 

R U against Premier League 39th game proposal?
YES 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
NO 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 12

R u against Premier League 39th game proposal? 
Site Admin

Post R u against Premier League 39th game proposal?
Asia 'Ready To Support' Premier League
Fri 10 Oct, 07:09 AM

Asian Football Confederation president Mohamed bin Hammam feels they must be seen as "legitimate partners" in the continuing dialogue over the Premier League's controversial 39th-game proposal.

Plans to host an overseas 'international' round of matches in five cities across the world from 2011 were originally unveiled in February, but were scrapped after receiving a widespread hostile reception.

However, earlier this week, Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore revealed the proposals are "still there, being discussed and considered with the clubs" and bin Hammam - also a member of the FIFA executive committee - met with officials from English football's elite competition on Thursday as on-going discussions continue over a way forward.

The AFC are currently in the process of revamping some 22 leagues across the confederation, with 10 - Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, India, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar - targeted to be made more commercially viable with higher attendances by 2012, while the AFC Champions League competition is to be expanded to 32 clubs from next year.

Bin Hammam hopes the growing influence of English top-flight football in the region can have a lasting, positive effect - provided it is channelled in the right way.

He said: "There is too much foreign football on our continent, but I am a big fan of the Premier League and I was really impressed with the way they are developing their thoughts about developing the game in Asia.

"In the past there were no ideas, but now they know people want something left behind and they are up to the mark.

"I am depending more on the understanding of the Premier League chairmen. I want them to see that we are legitimate partners.

"Whatever plans the Premier League has for its future the AFC is ready to advise and support."

Bin Hammam, though, feels there are still many hurdles to overcome before the dream of a competitive Premier League game being played within the confederation moves closer to reality.

"The moment some leagues are going to be played outside their territories, it is shocking news. You just want to digest it," he said.

"To see the English league played in China or wherever is strange.

"A lot of people in the confederation like the idea because they haven't thought about it from the same angle as me.

"I am not saying I have changed my mind totally, but they are exploring ideas. They haven't decided anything, they were just discussing things.

"There was a time when they came to us to ask if we would welcome them and we talked the idea out."

Bin Hammam - who earlier this year had ordered Manchester United to cancel their summer tour because it clashed with the Asian Cup finals and he did not want anything to detract from the regional competition - added: "I want all the technical assistance they can provide.

"We want them to convey their experiences to us. We want them to share with us their secret of success, to tell us what are the keys that can help our football, by showing us administration, technical level and supporting our coaches.

"There can be financial assistance - but we must teach the people how to fish and survive for life and not just give them the fish."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: R u against Premier League 39th game proposal?
anything's possible if there are loads of $$$ involved. would love to see it happen but i'm sure i can't afford the tickets. nak pi concert avril lavigne & mariah carey pun xcukup $$ ari tu :(

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

tamak premiere league tu...paksa players main lagi satu game kepale hotak depa

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
anything's possible if there are loads of $$$ involved. would love to see it happen but i'm sure i can't afford the tickets. nak pi concert avril lavigne & mariah carey pun xcukup $$ ari tu :(

tula..mase MC dtg aku sgt2 xde duit..isk2..frust btul aku xdpt g.. ko pun ske MC gak ke?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

erm..i would love it if the 39th game is played in Asia BUT it would be too tiring for the players to travel that far just for 1 game.. so i'm not that thrilled if the plan goes on...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:

tula..mase MC dtg aku sgt2 xde duit..isk2..frust btul aku xdpt g.. ko pun ske MC gak ke?

hoh, fruz menonggeng2 beb... nak loan kat og pun xde yg nak kasi. huhuhu... tp mmg aku consider beli cd MC sumer best investments. album plg best aku beli Rainbow & Charmbracelet. n off coz la lagu plg bez dia one sweet day & through the rain!! hehe.. dia nyanyi ballads mmg xde org bley challenge. ala, sumer lagu dia pun xde org bley challenge la senang cite! har har har.. idop MC!!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
erm..i would love it if the 39th game is played in Asia BUT it would be too tiring for the players to travel that far just for 1 game.. so i'm not that thrilled if the plan goes on...

yep, agree. nak adjust ngn bio clock & timezone la, nak adjust ngn jet lag la, temperature la.. sumer tu mmg menyumbang kpd kesengalan players time main. lain ler klu diorg dtg at least 1 week early utk sesuaikan diri ngn tmpt tu. klu tak, game konfem akan jd xsronok utk ditgk & org2 yg beli tiket msti rasa xberbaloi je beli tiket mahal2 peh tu. huhuhu...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

setuju..tapi kesian kat player2,xberbaloi 13hrs flight just for 1game...bio clock eh shafinabazilah..aku biase pakai 'body clock'..haha..7hrs diff if they choose to play in kl..hopefully possible..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

b.o.b.s wrote:
setuju..tapi kesian kat player2,xberbaloi 13hrs flight just for 1game...bio clock eh shafinabazilah..aku biase pakai 'body clock'..haha..7hrs diff if they choose to play in kl..hopefully possible..

samo ajo nyah oii... ikot ler ko blaja mazhab mane.. huhuhuhuhu... aku skang ni rasa mcm salah timezone jek.. asal siang aku ngantok. mlm2 aktif plak. bley tukar jd keluang plak ar kot peh ni.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Brilliant idea! emm.. cantik gak tuh.. leh wat kat stadium bukit jalil yg padang nyer mcm haram! hahaha.. :D

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

faizul-azlan® wrote:
Brilliant idea! emm.. cantik gak tuh.. leh wat kat stadium bukit jalil yg padang nyer mcm haram! hahaha.. :D

hahahaha..aku dgr stadium bukit jalil tu 'world class' standard..baguih dok ado aih..nak buek camno..kito xbuleh pakai rumput cam ot tu..cuaco xsesuwei..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

b.o.b.s wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

hahahaha..aku dgr stadium bukit jalil tu 'world class' standard..baguih dok ado aih..nak buek camno..kito xbuleh pakai rumput cam ot tu..cuaco xsesuwei..

I dont mind... tp takut gak players injured klau main kt padang yg cam haram.....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

b.o.b.s wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

mcm maner 2??explain cket..leh x?? :?: :?:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

naz wrote:
b.o.b.s wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

mcm maner 2??explain cket..leh x?? :?: :?:

naz, ko penah main tak kat pdg bola yg berlobang2, tak rata, agak keras n byk pasir? cube bayangkan...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
padang kat taman permainan umah aku pun elok lagi dari padang kat stadium bukit jalil tuh... :D

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM