It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED

City v UNITED
POSTPONED TO Tuesday 19 January



26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
please fergie.. use all 1st team player.. try to get something from this away leg.. only then played all those fringe player in the second leg at old trafford.. otherwise it will be a disaster.. hukhuk..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
faizul-azlan® wrote:
please fergie.. use all 1st team player.. try to get something from this away leg.. only then played all those fringe player in the second leg at old trafford.. otherwise it will be a disaster.. hukhuk..


td pon pkai 1st team apa....bukan pkai youngsters pon....ada la brapa kerat


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 27
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
1st team?
hope so..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
please fergie.. use all 1st team player.. try to get something from this away leg.. only then played all those fringe player in the second leg at old trafford.. otherwise it will be a disaster.. hukhuk..


td pon pkai 1st team apa....bukan pkai youngsters pon....ada la brapa kerat

Vidic & Fletch mau main pagi khamis nih!!! :frown:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
after last nite defeat.. we can't take anything for granted now.. maybe this is the only chance to win a silverware this season.. all the big names must start this match!!! no mre suprises please..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
dont care, dont want to know..after the shambolical performance against Leeds, i can only say go to hell with CC..aku fokus kat BPL n UCL je..other than that aku mls tgk..

Note:Jgn tny aku psl FA cup..aku xnak tau..draw n games FA pas2 ni pon aku xnak amik tau..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2000
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
riochan wrote:
dont care, dont want to know..after the shambolical performance against Leeds, i can only say go to hell with CC..aku fokus kat BPL n UCL je..other than that aku mls tgk..

Note:Jgn tny aku psl FA cup..aku xnak tau..draw n games FA pas2 ni pon aku xnak amik tau..


sbarang post brkenaan FA cup slpas ni adlah dlarang
FA cup kt msia pn dlarng....


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
vAn dE sChuMee wrote:
riochan wrote:
dont care, dont want to know..after the shambolical performance against Leeds, i can only say go to hell with CC..aku fokus kat BPL n UCL je..other than that aku mls tgk..

Note:Jgn tny aku psl FA cup..aku xnak tau..draw n games FA pas2 ni pon aku xnak amik tau..


sbarang post brkenaan FA cup slpas ni adlah dlarang
FA cup kt msia pn dlarng....

sbut FAfau pon xbole (spidey) ..haram serta merta..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
game yg ni pun nanti kalah gak.......... baru padan muka semua org! 8(


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
pulipparken wrote:
game yg ni pun nanti kalah gak.......... baru padan muka semua org! 8(

klh pon aku xheran..cnfirm2 city letak first team..dgn given2 skali main..so klh mmg xmenghairankan..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
aku tak yakin lah kita leh layak gi final melainkan SAF betol2 guna full strength squad kita... :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
fletcherinho wrote:
aku tak yakin lah kita leh layak gi final melainkan SAF betol2 guna full strength squad kita... :8

tula pasal, pak arab tu da desperate nak mng so msti push coach suh pakai 1st 11 dieorg..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
fzrn wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
aku tak yakin lah kita leh layak gi final melainkan SAF betol2 guna full strength squad kita... :8

tula pasal, pak arab tu da desperate nak mng so msti push coach suh pakai 1st 11 dieorg..

plus winning carling cup will be one of the easiest way to get into Europe.. so dorg sure akn pulun habis-habisan punyer lah.. hukhuk.. kita kalau dok buat sambil lewa mmg nak kena kintal la jwb nyer.. hukhuk..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : CC : City v UNITED
riochan wrote:
dont care, dont want to know..after the shambolical performance against Leeds, i can only say go to hell with CC..aku fokus kat BPL n UCL je..other than that aku mls tgk..

Note:Jgn tny aku psl FA cup..aku xnak tau..draw n games FA pas2 ni pon aku xnak amik tau..

wow, abg ni garang btol ;O

aku dh x peduli, malas nk stres Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron