It is currently 26 stUTCp 2008





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 169
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
Rio, Evans doubtful for JJB
United wait on defensive pair

Tue 12 May, 09:49 AM

Sir Alex Ferguson will check on the fitness of defenders Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans before finalising his Manchester United team to face Wigan at the JJB Stadium.

Ferdinand tweaked a calf in training on Saturday that ruled him out of United's derby win over Manchester City, while his replacement Evans limped off with a hamstring injury.

John O'Shea is set to play in central defence if both men are ruled out, with Ferguson set to make other changes; Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick and Wayne Rooney among those set to return as United hunt the four points required to clinch the title.

so

vds
vida
oshea
rafa/gary
evra
scholes
carrick
park/nani
ronaldo
rooney
berba

likely this team will start the match...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
maen 3-5-2 ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
vds

rafa/gary vida oshea evra

ronaldo scholes carrick park/nani

rooney berba

cmni kot :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 548
Location: Moscow,Russia
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?

:nod: he's best here..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?

Tggu game mlm sok.. kita dah used all three subs available then VDS red card.. sure O'shea yg jd GK.. tu pun kita tetap menang mudah kat JJb nanti.. and that is for sure.. giler confident aku nih.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
faizul-azlan® wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?

Tggu game mlm sok.. kita dah used all three subs available then VDS red card.. sure O'shea yg jd GK.. tu pun kita tetap menang mudah kat JJb nanti.. and that is for sure.. giler confident aku nih..
huhu..


kyakinan cmni yg kte nk.. :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?


slain dfend dia bnyk men posisi simpanan je


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?


i somehow feel he did play in midfield once this season.. but not sure if i got it right..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 169
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?


i somehow feel he did play in midfield once this season.. but not sure if i got it right..


mase mule2 season.. rafael pun men winger.. haha.. lawak2..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
lets finish off the league ASAP.. supaya hati tenang menuju Champions League Final nanti.. hehehe..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
ameer wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
musim ni sheasy ade main posisi lain x?
sumer defend kn?


i somehow feel he did play in midfield once this season.. but not sure if i got it right..


mase mule2 season.. rafael pun men winger.. haha.. lawak2..


i somehow feels that Rafael suited to play on the wing.. he's a wingback.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
ameer wrote:
riochan wrote:
Loque wrote:
haa, agent brucey do ur job :nod:

nway, i think i can accept a draw at wigan (a win would be bttr).

coz i want to give hope to pool and then crush it into pieces when we kill arsenal at OT :nod:

2nd team for this one:

PiG
neville evans vidic fabio
carrick scholes giggs
ronaldo berbatov rooney



Some of my Livfool supporting mate said that Wigan will rollover and give Utd a comfortable win coz an ex Utd player is their manager, same cam ****ty. Typical LivFools, xdpt trime fact yg kite mng games atas dasar MMG kite BGS..Dowg igt Steve Bruce,Mark Hughes tu xprofessional agak'y, saje2 je bg free 3 points kat Utd..


tp mmng pun.. hard to see fergie kalah with his former players.. bile ek last die klah.. dgn hughes kut mase blackburn dulu...

Mmg ar ssh nak tgk SAF klh ngn ex player tp xde ar smpi each game ex player Utd yg jd manager saje2 je suh player dowg maen tah ape2.Samada mmg Utd bgs or the other team is crap i.e Blackburn under Paul Ince at the start of the season.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
riochan wrote:
ameer wrote:
riochan wrote:
Loque wrote:
haa, agent brucey do ur job :nod:

nway, i think i can accept a draw at wigan (a win would be bttr).

coz i want to give hope to pool and then crush it into pieces when we kill arsenal at OT :nod:

2nd team for this one:

PiG
neville evans vidic fabio
carrick scholes giggs
ronaldo berbatov rooney



Some of my Livfool supporting mate said that Wigan will rollover and give Utd a comfortable win coz an ex Utd player is their manager, same cam ****ty. Typical LivFools, xdpt trime fact yg kite mng games atas dasar MMG kite BGS..Dowg igt Steve Bruce,Mark Hughes tu xprofessional agak'y, saje2 je bg free 3 points kat Utd..


tp mmng pun.. hard to see fergie kalah with his former players.. bile ek last die klah.. dgn hughes kut mase blackburn dulu...

Mmg ar ssh nak tgk SAF klh ngn ex player tp xde ar smpi each game ex player Utd yg jd manager saje2 je suh player dowg maen tah ape2.Samada mmg Utd bgs or the other team is crap i.e Blackburn under Paul Ince at the start of the season.

biar la diorg nk ckp ape pn. biar diorg peluk bantal smbl menangis smntara utd peluk piala :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
---------
Post Re: Pre-Match Discussion : BPL : Wigan v UNITED
probably fergie will drop CR7 for this match... so my line-up will look like this...

Foster

Rafael Evans Vidic Evra

JS Park Anderson Scholes Carrick Rooney

Tevez/Berbatov

p/s : i think VDS, Rio & Fletcher will be rested for this weekend..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron