It is currently 26 ndUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 Pengganti Van Der Sar 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pengganti Van Der Sar
United eyes Russian keeper - Reports

MANCHESTER UNITED are eyeing Russian goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev as they prepare for life after Edwin van der Sar.

Manager Alex Ferguson has already started planning for the Dutchman's retirement - and CSKA Moscow's Akinfeev is one of his options.

The keeper, 23, has impressed for club and country since arriving on the scene five years ago.

He has been on the radar of a number of Europe's top teams and Fergie does not want United to miss out.

Van der Sar, 38, says he will make a decision this season about whether to hang up his gloves.

Ben Foster is his likely successor after overtaking Tomasz Kuszczak in the United pecking order.

And the Pole may be heading for the exit, leaving room for another keeper if Van der Sar does retire.

aku ske gk akinfeev, still mude, tp ade bakat. tp aku lg prefer neuer la. keeper german mantap2 :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:

MANCHESTER UNITED are eyeing Russian goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev as they prepare for life after Edwin van der Sar.

Manager Alex Ferguson has already started planning for the Dutchman's retirement - and CSKA Moscow's Akinfeev is one of his options.

The keeper, 23, has impressed for club and country since arriving on the scene five years ago.

He has been on the radar of a number of Europe's top teams and Fergie does not want United to miss out.

Van der Sar, 38, says he will make a decision this season about whether to hang up his gloves.

Ben Foster is his likely successor after overtaking Tomasz Kuszczak in the United pecking order.

And the Pole may be heading for the exit, leaving room for another keeper if Van der Sar does retire.

aku ske gk akinfeev, still mude, tp ade bakat. tp aku lg prefer neuer la. keeper german mantap2 :nod:

aku pn suke die..mintak2 r betul..tolong la

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

sid wrote:
Loque wrote:

aku pn suke die..mintak2 r betul..tolong la

tp sume bgantung dgn foster la. klu die ok, xyah la keeper br. klu x, then aku nk akinfeev or neuer

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

saya mahukan BEN FOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:

iye cik fasha saya tau. selg foster perform, then x perlu rsau huhu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

iye cik fasha saya tau. selg foster perform, then x perlu rsau huhu

saya akan annoy semua orang dengan kenyataan ini.. SAYA MAHUKAN BEN FOSTER!!! hahaha..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Akinfeev ni quite pendek la.. so better stick to Foster jer..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:

ME TOO!!lgpon aku da bosan ar tgk SAF asek beli keeper and in d end academy keeper g tmpt laen..yg btol2 wat aku comfortable Schmeichel ngn VDS je..hope Foster bole perform ar..aku suke Akinfeev tp bg ar chance kat foster nak bloom..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

riochan wrote:
Fasha wrote:

ME TOO!!lgpon aku da bosan ar tgk SAF asek beli keeper and in d end academy keeper g tmpt laen..yg btol2 wat aku comfortable Schmeichel ngn VDS je..hope Foster bole perform ar..aku suke Akinfeev tp bg ar chance kat foster nak bloom..

nak tak nak mmg kene bagi peluang..sampai la VDS baik injured..masalahnya still x meyakinkan..sampai bilekah??????????

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

sid wrote:
riochan wrote:
Fasha wrote:

nak tak nak mmg kene bagi peluang..sampai la VDS baik injured..masalahnya still x meyakinkan..sampai bilekah??????????

sampai dia leh jd tinggi mcm VDS @ schmeichel...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
sid wrote:
riochan wrote:
Fasha wrote:

sampai dia leh jd tinggi mcm VDS @ schmeichel...

Foster tu xla pendek mane pun..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

sid wrote:
riochan wrote:
Fasha wrote:

why i disagree with Foster's doubters:

1. He merely plays in competitive matches last season.. and only this season he is given more & more opportunity.. so i don't think he'll be as great as VDS in just an instance..

2. People expect him to be like the great VDS or Schmikes in such a short period.. People didn't become good just by warming the bench.. they become great in the past because they played many matches, & experience helps them to be among the best.. and i'm pretty much sure Foster is lacking in that experience department.. so give him time..

3. In order to be great he need more matches to gain more match sharpness & to come up with better decision making..

4. It's totally unfair to compare him to the likes of VDS, Schmikes, Cech or Akinfeev.. we all knew, how experienced and frequent they played for their club & countries..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
sid wrote:
riochan wrote:
Fasha wrote:

why i disagree with Foster's doubters:

1. He merely plays in competitive matches last season.. and only this season he is given more & more opportunity.. so i don't think he'll be as great as VDS in just an instance..

2. People expect him to be like the great VDS or Schmikes in such a short period.. People didn't become good just by warming the bench.. they become great in the past because they played many matches, & experience helps them to be among the best.. and i'm pretty much sure Foster is lacking in that experience department.. so give him time..

3. In order to be great he need more matches to gain more match sharpness & to come up with better decision making..

4. It's totally unfair to compare him to the likes of VDS, Schmikes, Cech or Akinfeev.. we all knew, how experienced and frequent they played for their club & countries..

dont let us down..time is running out..haha at least sampai summer kot

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

sid wrote:

kenapa running out? as soon as VDS' back.. he's back on the bench.. and i don't know how he's going to benefit from that.. i think ppl need to have more faith in him..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
Fasha wrote:
sid wrote:

kenapa running out? as soon as VDS' back.. he's back on the bench.. and i don't know how he's going to benefit from that.. i think ppl need to have more faith in him..

sebelum SAF hilang kepercayaan kat dia...anyway aku pun prefer BF,but if we have other best option,ape salahnya mencuba..asalkan berbaloi baloi

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next