It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pato: Chelsea Wanted Me, But I Did Not Want To Leave Milan 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas


but does it really takes place?


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas

pirlo kre big name ke? aku rs cm x berbaloi la, footballing wise xde ape sgt yg die leh offer utk chelsea


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas

pirlo kre big name ke? aku rs cm x berbaloi la, footballing wise xde ape sgt yg die leh offer utk chelsea


if the whole world didn't think Pirlo is a big name.. it's okay.. cuz i think he is a big name..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas

pirlo kre big name ke? aku rs cm x berbaloi la, footballing wise xde ape sgt yg die leh offer utk chelsea


if the whole world didn't think Pirlo is a big name.. it's okay.. cuz i think he is a big name..


of coz he's a big nme....but will he b a big nme player if he joins em is yet 2 b known...sheva made d transition from big nme 2 carling cup regular in no time


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas

pirlo kre big name ke? aku rs cm x berbaloi la, footballing wise xde ape sgt yg die leh offer utk chelsea


if the whole world didn't think Pirlo is a big name.. it's okay.. cuz i think he is a big name..


of coz he's a big nme....but will he b a big nme player if he joins em is yet 2 b known...sheva made d transition from big nme 2 carling cup regular in no time

what i meant was, i dont think pirlo is the 'big name/marquee plyr' that chelski were looking for. imo the marquee plyr that chelski wants is the likes of villa, kun, ribery, someone who is among the best in the world in terms of footy, plus marketable and influential too. i dont think pirlo fits into that description. unless they regard him as a regular 1st team plyr only


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
bid jgk diorg kt pirlo ni huhu


dorg cm desperate 4 some big nmes....bese r trend ni...new mngers bring in their preferred player...pato x dpt dia nk pirlo lak...kaka da mlepas

pirlo kre big name ke? aku rs cm x berbaloi la, footballing wise xde ape sgt yg die leh offer utk chelsea


if the whole world didn't think Pirlo is a big name.. it's okay.. cuz i think he is a big name..


of coz he's a big nme....but will he b a big nme player if he joins em is yet 2 b known...sheva made d transition from big nme 2 carling cup regular in no time


IMO, Sheva is still a big name.. just like the likes of Ronaldo.. yes, they might not be the best footballer of the moment.. but those flops & failure doesn't erased all their achievements & success..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
he will be at chelsea before the transfer window closed..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
fletcherinho wrote:
he will be at chelsea before the transfer window closed..

weird move imo


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
Loque wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
he will be at chelsea before the transfer window closed..

weird move imo

with ancelotti kat Chelsea skrg.. aku rs tak la weird mana pun.. huhu.. :P


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
he will be at chelsea before the transfer window closed..

weird move imo

with ancelotti kat Chelsea skrg.. aku rs tak la weird mana pun.. huhu.. :P

dr segi football la, mmg plek. ade lampard, mikel, ballack, essien. pastu ade zhirkov, malouda, kalou, joe cole. aku cm x nmpk cmne diorg nk fit in pirlo...


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
he will be at chelsea before the transfer window closed..

weird move imo

with ancelotti kat Chelsea skrg.. aku rs tak la weird mana pun.. huhu.. :P

dr segi football la, mmg plek. ade lampard, mikel, ballack, essien. pastu ade zhirkov, malouda, kalou, joe cole. aku cm x nmpk cmne diorg nk fit in pirlo...

since pirlo nih ank emas ancelotti so dia akan drop ballack, mikel.. trus combine pirlo ngn lampard-essien kat tgh.. huhu.. lain2 nti dia rotate la.. huhu..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
he will be at chelsea before the transfer window closed..

weird move imo

with ancelotti kat Chelsea skrg.. aku rs tak la weird mana pun.. huhu.. :P

dr segi football la, mmg plek. ade lampard, mikel, ballack, essien. pastu ade zhirkov, malouda, kalou, joe cole. aku cm x nmpk cmne diorg nk fit in pirlo...

since pirlo nih ank emas ancelotti so dia akan drop ballack, mikel.. trus combine pirlo ngn lampard-essien kat tgh.. huhu.. lain2 nti dia rotate la.. huhu..

aku pn pkr cm2 la... jgn lupe deco juga :P


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
klu pirlo ank emas deco jd ank tiri r... :nod:


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: Chelsea Have Tabled A Bid For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report
Chelsea close in on Andrea Pirlo

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani was quoted on Saturday saying that a suggested deal of £7 million-plus Claudio Pizarro would not be sufficient for Pirlo, but negotiations remain ongoing and there is an expectation that a deal will be completed.

The pursuit of Pirlo comes despite some doubt within Stamford Bridge at the wisdom of signing another central midfielder the wrong side of 30.

Carlo Ancelotti, though, regards the Italian World Cup-winner as the potential anchor in the 'diamond' midfield system he appears to have planned for the new season.

Pirlo will be the fourth addition since Ancelotti became manager, although the deals for Yuri Zhirkov, Ross Turnbull and Daniel Sturridge were all lined up before he arrived.

It is understood that Chelsea are likely to pay a fee of around £8 million plus Pizarro for a player who helped Milan to two Champions League wins and one Serie A title. Ancelotti's chances of adding Ribery, though, are dwindling.

The arrival of Pirlo would also place further competition on midfield places and it is understood that Harry Redknapp is interested in bringing England winger Joe Cole to Tottenham.

Chelsea, though, are committed to increasing rather than reducing the English core in the club and would resist such a move. Cole has only one year left on his contract and missed most of last season with a knee injury.


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron