It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 OFFICIAL: Dynamo Kiev Announce Andriy Shevchenko Signing 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chelsea Offer Andriy Shevchenko To Lyon, Marseille & Monaco
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
or maybe coz their formation didn't suit sheva?

nope, the other way around. sheva didnt fit chelski's formation

IMO, a good player should be able to fit the team's system and not the other way round..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Chelsea Offer Andriy Shevchenko To Lyon, Marseille & Monaco
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
or maybe coz their formation didn't suit sheva?

nope, the other way around. sheva didnt fit chelski's formation

IMO, a good player should be able to fit the team's system and not the other way round..

which means he's not a good plyr then...

nway, jose was comfortable with his 4-3-3, with drogba as striker then 2 wingers (robben/j.cole) to support him. but when sheva came, jose had to change from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2, which seriously effect their stability...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Chelsea Striker Andriy Shevchenko Welcomes Roma Link
Chelsea Striker Andriy Shevchenko Welcomes Roma Link

Andriy Shevchenko will officially return to Chelsea at the end of the month after a disappointing loan spell at Milan, but his future is still up in the air and there are reports Roma are considering a move for the 32-year-old.

“I will start pre-season training with Chelsea on July 9 and then we’ll see what happens,” Shevchenko said to the Corriere dello Sport.

“I have one more year on my contract with Chelsea and I intend to honour it in the best possible way.

“However, if another opportunity comes along, I would evaluate it with Chelsea.”

Roma reportedly tried to sign ‘Sheva’ on loan last summer but he eventually opted to return to Milan, where he had previously enjoyed a very strong spell.

“It’s true. I chose Milan,” he said. “But I have no regrets. I consider [Luciano] Spalletti a great coach. He is serious and prepared and always manages to get the best out of his players.

“And [Francesco] Totti is a friend of mine. He is the symbol of a very important team.”

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Chelsea Striker Andriy Shevchenko Welcomes Roma Link
i think its got to do more bout his mentality than anything...

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Shevchenko Offered Qatari Exit From Chelsea - Report
Shevchenko Offered Qatari Exit From Chelsea - Report

Andriy Shevchenko could end up in Qatar next season as he seeks a way out of Chelsea.

Shevchenko is due back at Stamford Bridge next term after completing his loan spell at Milan, but, despite the presence of former coach Carlo Ancelotti at the helm, neither party sees a future for 'Sheva' at the club.

According to Vital Football, Qatari side Al-Gharafa Sports Club are preparing a move for the Ukrainian hitman.

Chelsea are unlikely to demand a fee for Shevchenko, but they have had trouble finding potential suitors due to his excessive wage demands, which currently stand at around €129,000 per week.

The Qatari club, however, would have no problem matching those fees, with the only stumbling block remaining whether Shevchenko and his family will be enticed with a move.

Al-Gharafa have already secured one major signing, having bought Juninho Pernambucano from Lyon.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

g je la sheva, gaji mahal tu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Shevchenko Offered Chelsea Escape Route By Dynamo Kyiv

Ukrainian side Dynamo Kyiv are hoping to bring former son Andriy Shevchenko back to the club, and have reportedly made an offer for the striker's services, tabled to parent club Chelsea, where the 32-year-old is currently behind fellow strikers Nicolas Anelka and Didier Drogba in the pecking order.

Kyiv's new manager Valery Gazzaev has already spoken of his excitement at tempting the out-of-favour forward into a return to his homeland, after a series of underwhelming seasons where he has underachieved at both Chelsea, and also an underwhelming return loan spell with former club AC Milan.

Kyiv club president Igor Surkis confirmed the club's concrete interest to The Daily Mail, "We are interested in Shevchenko. An offer has been made. We are waiting for a response.

"My heart and soul is open to him. Gazzaev has no objection to him joining the team. Andriy has to decide where he and his family would be comfortable," he concluded.
Shevchenko will be familiar with Chelsea's new boss Carlo Ancelotti, having worked with him for many seasons at Milan, but it is widely believed that he is not a part of Ancelotti's plans at the Blues and will be allowed to leave should a reasonable offer be received.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

its kinda surprising how poor he has become in such a short time...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Andriy Shevchenko Has A Future With Chelsea - Ancelotti
Andriy Shevchenko Has A Future With Chelsea - Carlo Ancelotti

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has proclaimed that Andriy Shevchenko still has a future with the Blues.

"At present he is a Chelsea player and in the future he will be the same," Ancelotti is quoted by ESPNStar as saying.

The manager focussed on the player's fitness, claiming that his training is going well, but ruled out an appearance of the former Milan star any time in the near future.

"Now he is in better condition but we have a lot of strikers at the moment and for him it is not easy to find a place on the pitch," 'Carletto' remarked.

"He trains very well with no problem and he is very happy to stay. He has a good position in the squad because his team-mates like his work.

"There is a good atmosphere in the team and he knows it is not easy to play for Chelsea because the competition is high in the squad.

"Shevchenko had a physical problem last year but now he has overcome that and we can use his quality for the team this year.

"He has no problem staying here. He wants to play, but all the players want to play. When they don't play it is difficult to maintain a good feeling, a good atmosphere and motivation. But now he has a good motivation.

"He does not have a mental problem. He is well. But I have to choose who plays and it is not easy."

The player is closing in on his 33rd birthday and is probably looking at the twilight of his career with the Pensioners, but the former Rossoneri boss insists that age is not a criteria for him to pick good players.

"I used, in the last year, 38, 39 and 40-year-olds [at Milan] because these players have experience and a good mental attitude.

"We won a lot with players with experience."

Meanwhile, the gaffer went on to say that striker Didier Drogba is not "a superman", and 'Sheva' will get a run out on the pitch whenever the Ivorian needs a break.

"There will be a moment for Didier Drogba to rest," said Ancelotti.

"He is not a superman.

"He is a very good player, very strong, but there will come a time when he will rest."

The ex-Diavolo coach maintained that players stay motivated only as long as they are getting some time on the pitch, and hinted that he would shuffle the line-up when required.

"I want to maintain a player in good motivation because I don't want to arrive at a certain moment with 11 tired players and 11 others without motivation," he concluded.

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

5 tahun dahulu, die and owen adlh 2 striker plg bahaya kt dunia ni huhu

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
5 tahun dahulu, die and owen adlh 2 striker plg bahaya kt dunia ni huhu

and so many things had happened since then.. i bet even us are changing too..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Shevchenko to leave Chelsea
Shevchenko to leave Chelsea
Fri, 28 Aug 14:46:06 2009

Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that Ukrainian striker Andriy Shevchenko has decided to leave the club.

Ancelotti, speaking ahead of their Barclays Premier League clash with Burnley on Saturday, revealed Shevchenko had decided to move on because there was no guarantee of first-team football at Stamford Bridge.

Shevchenko spent last season on loan with Ancelotti at AC Milan but returned to Chelsea this summer. He made an appearance as a substitute against Sunderland in their 3-1 win at the Stadium of Light.

Ancelotti was hoping that the Ukrainian would play a part in Chelsea's season but the striker has decided it would be better to leave the club and find first-team football elsewhere. He is now almost certain to leave for pastures new before the closure of the transfer window in a few day's time.

"I spoke with Shevchenko," said Ancelotti. "He would like to play with continuity here for me but it is difficult for me to give him the possibility to play a lot of matches and he will take the right decision for him.

"He will take the decision. We have told him he can go. Sheva didn't have the possibility to play consistently, so he has taken the decision to go."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

come on fergie sign him up! :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
come on fergie sign him up! :I

?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Dynamo Kiev In Talks To Sign Shevchenko From Chelsea - Report

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti today confirmed that Andriy Shevchenko, who joined the Blues from AC Milan in 2006 for a fee of £30 million, could leave the club, as he looks for the regular first team football that the Italian cannot guarantee him at Stamford Bridge.

Sky Sports News is reporting this evening that that declaration from Ancelotti has alerted Dynamo Kiev to the situation, and that the Ukrianian club are now in negotiations to bring the player back to his homeland.

The striker, who had made himself a legend at the San Siro prior to his move to England, never really settled into the Premier League, and spent much of last season on loan with Milan once more.

Now, though, it looks as the 32-year-old, who has won 79 caps for the Ukraine, is set to end his unhappy spell in England, and return to the club where he began his illustrious career.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next