It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Nicky Shorey Leaves Aston Villa For Portsmouth On Loan 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
beli balik? :lol:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 932
Location: sux alam
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
haha
poyo gile
jual beli balek
mesti x letak buy bak option


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
sid wrote:
haha
poyo gile
jual beli balek
mesti x letak buy bak option


kalau letak pun.. bkn ade byk beza pun..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
owenhargreaves wrote:
beli balik? :lol:

Johnson will be out of his mind if he choose to make a U-turn to Chelsea!!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
Portsmouth Defender Glen Johnson: Chelsea Destroyed My Love For Football

Portsmouth defender Glen Johnson, a burgeoning talent rapidly developing into one of the best right-sided wide players in the Premier League, has revealed that his frustrating time at Chelsea under the management of Jose Mourinho almost destroyed his interest in football.

However, his love of the game is well and truly back after enjoying another season of progress at Fratton Park, where, despite the club's battle against relegation, he earned an England recall, and also impressed with his performances on the right wing, rather than his accustomed right-back role.

"There was only so much I could take at Chelsea," he revealed to The Daily Mail.

"At the start I used to bite my tongue and bear it, but I couldn’t show what I could do by playing one game in six weeks. That is no good for anybody, especially at such a young age.

"The main difference for me is that Portsmouth made me love the game again. When I was at Chelsea, I used to tell my mates ‘I’m paid to play football, but football is what I’m doing the least’.

"They knew my situation and were sympathetic. They are football fans but, at the same time, they are my mates and they felt for me. They were trying to keep my head up to get through it.

"There’s a saying that what hurts you only makes you stronger. It definitely made me appreciate playing at Portsmouth. It’s crazy really.
"I was frustrated every day at Chelsea, but Portsmouth brought the love back."

Johnson attributes the rejuvenation of his passion towards the game to Harry Redknapp, who has since left the South Coast outfit for Tottenham Hotspur.

"Harry Redknapp signed me and it helped to play week in, week out. That was one of the main reasons I signed for Portsmouth and it was just what I needed," he explained.

"We had a great bunch of lads down there and that was really good for me as well."

Johnson is expected to move again this summer, with Chelsea reportedly being keen on bringing him back to Stamford Bridge.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
faizul-azlan® wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
beli balik? :lol:

Johnson will be out of his mind ig he choose to make a U-turn to Chelsea!!!


read the article above and i'm quite sure he won't make a u-turn..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
YES!!!!!!! stay jer kt saner..g chelsea xdpt gak pgg liga..coz united akan pegg smpi biler2 :lol:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
owenhargreaves wrote:
YES!!!!!!! stay jer kt saner..g chelsea xdpt gak pgg liga..coz united akan pegg smpi biler2 :lol:


well they did it for two seasons.. so don't just get over excited for nothing..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
dia nak main postion mana..? 1st choice right back will be surely bosingwa.. then balleti pun still ada lg.. plus ivanovic ngn Manciene pun leh occupy that role.. huhu.. better stay jer kat pompey tuh.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
faizul-azlan® wrote:
dia nak main postion mana..? 1st choice right back will be surely bosingwa.. then balleti pun still ada lg.. plus ivanovic ngn Manciene pun leh occupy that role.. huhu.. better stay jer kat pompey tuh.. huhu..


well he did said Chelsea killed his interest in footy.. so he won't be going back there.. this is just speculation and from the look of it he's not even interested..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson
Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson

Liverpool had an offer of about £18.5 million for Glen Johnson accepted last night. The successful bid comes after they struggled to raise the money to buy him when he was valued at about £8.5 million in January.

The Portsmouth and England right back subsequently signed a new four-year contract, but his future club appears clearer with Chelsea unwilling to match the fee for a player they sold for £4 million two years ago. Manchester City expressed an interest, but have not matched the price, which will include add-ons.

Liverpool will raise funds from the potential sales of Álvaro Arbeloa and Andrea Dossena and from outstanding money that they are owed from the sale of Peter Crouch to Portsmouth for £11 million a year ago. The Anfield club have expressed an interest in Micah Richards, the Manchester City defender.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson
Fasha wrote:
Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson

Liverpool had an offer of about £18.5 million for Glen Johnson accepted last night. The successful bid comes after they struggled to raise the money to buy him when he was valued at about £8.5 million in January.

The Portsmouth and England right back subsequently signed a new four-year contract, but his future club appears clearer with Chelsea unwilling to match the fee for a player they sold for £4 million two years ago. Manchester City expressed an interest, but have not matched the price, which will include add-ons.

Liverpool will raise funds from the potential sales of Álvaro Arbeloa and Andrea Dossena and from outstanding money that they are owed from the sale of Peter Crouch to Portsmouth for £11 million a year ago. The Anfield club have expressed an interest in Micah Richards, the Manchester City defender.


this is sad.. isk2..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson
Fasha wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson

Liverpool had an offer of about £18.5 million for Glen Johnson accepted last night. The successful bid comes after they struggled to raise the money to buy him when he was valued at about £8.5 million in January.

The Portsmouth and England right back subsequently signed a new four-year contract, but his future club appears clearer with Chelsea unwilling to match the fee for a player they sold for £4 million two years ago. Manchester City expressed an interest, but have not matched the price, which will include add-ons.

Liverpool will raise funds from the potential sales of Álvaro Arbeloa and Andrea Dossena and from outstanding money that they are owed from the sale of Peter Crouch to Portsmouth for £11 million a year ago. The Anfield club have expressed an interest in Micah Richards, the Manchester City defender.


this is sad.. isk2..

i know huhu...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson
adusss....
harap2 dpt main la kt liverpool nnt..jgn dok bench jerk..
coz aku nk tgk england pgg world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
---------
Post Re: Portsmouth accept Liverpool bid for Glen Johnson
owenhargreaves wrote:
adusss....
harap2 dpt main la kt liverpool nnt..jgn dok bench jerk..
coz aku nk tgk england pgg world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!


kalau dia dok bench Neville sedia dipanggil utk England :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron