It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Nicky Shorey Leaves Aston Villa For Portsmouth On Loan 

Post Re: 'Worst year of my life' - Carvalho
Fasha wrote:
'Worst year of my life' - Carvalho
Wed 03 Jun, 06:26 PM

Ricardo Carvalho is prepared to leave Chelsea after suffering what he called "the worst year of my life" while battling with injury.

The 31-year-old defender, speaking while on international duty with Portugal, is ready to contemplate a fresh start.

"First they have to reach an agreement with the club and then talk to me, but I am available for whoever wants me the most," Carvalho said. "It has been the worst year of my life, with injury after injury."

He added: "I want to be where I feel good. It's obvious that it's hard now to respond to these questions because I had four fantastic years at Chelsea and this last year hasn't been good at all."

Carvalho has made more than 100 appearances for Chelsea since following Jose Mourinho from Porto in 2004, but played only 18 times this past season.

p men kt inter la....
p men under ayahnda

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Bayern Munich Want To Sign Chelsea’s Jose Bosingwa
Bayern Munich Want To Sign Chelsea’s Jose Bosingwa

It’s no secret that Bayern Munich need to sign a right-back and, according to a report in Bild, new trainer Louis van Gaal has earmarked 26-year-old Chelsea full-back Jose Bosingwa as a prime candidate.
It had earlier been thought that a move for Shakhtar Donetsk’s UEFA Cup winning captain Dario Srna was imminent, but the thinking is that he is too much of an offensive player for Bayern.

Bosingwa only joined Chelsea last summer from Porto and has a contract with the London club until 2011. He has been a regular for the Blues this season, notching up 34 games and scoring two goals.

Should the Portuguese international be out of Bayern’s reach, then John Heitinga of Atletico Madrid is considered another option for the Bavarians, according to the same source.

The 25-year-old Dutchman is represented by former Bayern player Soren Lerby, who has been spotted at the club this week.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

nk ke chelsea lepaskn...hebat giler mamat nie..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

owenhargreaves wrote:

maybe. rsnye diorg dh establish alex and terry sbg 1st choice CB diorg. pastu ade mancienne and ivanovic sbg backup

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:

maybe. rsnye diorg dh establish alex and terry sbg 1st choice CB diorg. pastu ade mancienne and ivanovic sbg backup

loque,mamat ni men SB la....
y CB,carvalho a.k.a osman kering

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

vAn dE sChuMee wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:

nper osman kering plak?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

owenhargreaves wrote:
vAn dE sChuMee wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:

nper osman kering plak?

:question:

both ivanovic and mancienne leh maen CB..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

aah..muke lebey kurang..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

haha.....
sma kn osman kering n carvalho...
ivanovic ni,leh men SB n CB

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

vAn dE sChuMee wrote:
haha.....
sma kn osman kering n carvalho...
ivanovic ni,leh men SB n CB

iyo, sbb tu aku ckp ivanovic jd backup utk alex n terry. so xde prob la diorg nk jual carvalho

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Pranjic set for Bayern
Pranjic set for Bayern
Thu, 04 Jun 16:16:00 2009

Bayern Munich are close to signing Croatia midfielder Danijel Pranjic from Dutch side Heerenveen on a three-year deal.

Pranjic, 27, featured high on new Bayern coach Louis van Gaal's wish list and is expected to put pen to paper early next week, subject to a medical.

"What can I say other than I am delighted," Pranjic told Bild.

"We are talking about a huge club. I will give my best to pay back the faith of van Gaal."

Pranjic added: "I am already really looking forward to playing together with Ivica Olic in the future."

Olic, Pranjic's fellow Croatian, signed for Bayern from Hamburg before the end of the season.

Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness told the club's official website: "We have agreed with the player but the negotiations with the club are ongoing so we cannot confirm the transfer 100 per cent yet."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

bayern shopping sakan lagi ;O

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Chelsea kick-off Ancelotti's reign by signing Sturridge?
riochan wrote:
Paper msia pon da berserabut da, nak ikt stail paper UK la tu(ckp dgn gaye SAIDA)..Nst ckp Kaka xg mane2 lg, the star lak ckp da sign da ngn Real..tgk tenet xde pe2 pon..Sme gak ngn issue Sturridge.

ala, tgk la mane source diorg. star amek dr the sun. NST dr daily mail klu x slh aku. the sun dr daily telegraph. kre utk bhgn bola, mmg dh jd cm tabloid kt england tu

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
bayern shopping sakan lagi ;O

striker dpa xyah shopping...mantap gle! :up:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson
Chelsea To Beat Liverpool To £16 Million Glen Johnson

Chelsea are reportedly winning the race to sign Glen Johnson and are expected to tie up the deal after England’s World Cup Qualifier on Wednesday.

Both The People and the Daily Star report that the Portsmouth defender is on the verge of a move back to Stamford Bridge in a deal believed to be worth around £16 million.

Of course, Johnson left Chelsea for Pompey back in 2007 for just £4million, after spending a season on loan at Fratton Park.

However, a series of impressive displays, which have also led to a recall to the England side, have clearly impressed new manager Carlo Ancelotti who is rumoured to be considering Johnson as his first signing.

The news is likely to disappoint Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez, who had also been linked with a move for the full back.

Indeed, the News of the World reports that the Spaniard remains confident he can lure Johnson.

However, the tabloid also states that the Reds are willing to offer only £10 million for Johnson and thus look likely to be outbid by Ancelotti’s Blues.

Should Johnson decide to return to west London, it will be yet another blow for Benitez who also lost out on long-time transfer target Gareth Barry earlier this week, after the midfielder signed for Manchester City.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next