It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008

Nani returns for Portugal 
Site Admin

Post Nani returns for Portugal
Nani suffers dislocated shoulder

Manchester United's Portuguese midfielder Nani could miss the start of the Premier League season after dislocating his shoulder during the Community Shield against Chelsea at Wembley.

Nani, who scored the opening goal in the Wembley showpiece that ended 2-2 before Chelsea won on penalties, left the field in obvious pain after 60 minutes clutching his arm and was replaced by new signing Antonio Valencia.

"He has dislocated his shoulder and the worrying thing was is that we couldn't put it back in straight away," United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said, without confirming how long Nani would be out for.

"He will definitely not play for Portugal in the week."

United begin the defence of their Premier League crown next weekend against promoted Birmingham City.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Nani suffers dislocated shoulder
loque will be very frustrated by this news.. but not a big problem afterall we still got JS Park and valencia.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
loque will be very frustrated by this news.. but not a big problem afterall we still got JS Park and valencia.. huhu..

aku rs sume fan utd pn akn frustrated. selm ni org dok ckp, die perform lawan team2 picisan cm msia, greentown white coffee, leh la score.

skng ni die dh perform lwn chelski, still ade org x puas ati ke? nk tggu die perform smpi ble lg?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

me & SAF are frustrated too.. he's on a good streak.. it's too bad the run has to end this way..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:

skng ni die dh perform lwn chelski, still ade org x puas ati ke? nk tggu die perform smpi ble lg?

perhaps when he scores 42 goals.. then ppl will shut up.. to me.. if he managed to get 10-15 goals this season is good enough.. huhu.. we need to get goals from somewhere.. and he is one of the best option to get goals.. Park is good.. work with so much effort.. but we knew his end product is not that good.. Valencia supposed to work on the right flank & Nani on the left.. i wanna see these two plays together against bigger opposition..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

perhaps when he scores 42 goals.. then ppl will shut up.. to me.. if he managed to get 10-15 goals this season is good enough.. huhu.. we need to get goals from somewhere.. and he is one of the best option to get goals.. Park is good.. work with so much effort.. but we knew his end product is not that good.. Valencia supposed to work on the right flank & Nani on the left.. i wanna see these two plays together against bigger opposition..

kinda tired with the bias towards him, and berba and oshea. these 3 are the most criticized plyrs in the squad. yes, i have been guilty in the past of criticizing them, but i always have my opinions backed with with reasoning. i think we all can see that nani was very good today, why cant people give him credit? he's still our plyr, whether people like it or not. need to start learning to live with it

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

kinda tired with the bias towards him, and berba and oshea. these 3 are the most criticized plyrs in the squad. yes, i have been guilty in the past of criticizing them, but i always have my opinions backed with with reasoning. i think we all can see that nani was very good today, why cant people give him credit? he's still our plyr, whether people like it or not. need to start learning to live with it

well, people are people.. what more can i say..?

Berba IMO, will still be the 1st choice ahead of Owen.. if SAF as promised played him in that position that he will function well, he'll add on that goal tally of his.. which is not that bad too..

As for Sheasy.. he's a player with multiple purpose.. capable of doing things.. but i don't think ppl hate him that much.. not as much as they hate Nani.. but whutever..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

nway, how long does a dislocated shldr injury takes to heal? 4 weeks?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
nway, how long does a dislocated shldr injury takes to heal? 4 weeks?

that should be the minimum period.. remember Rafael also had the same injury and still out til now.. so we need to wait for the scans etc to know for sure..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

aku rs sume fan utd pn akn frustrated. selm ni org dok ckp, die perform lawan team2 picisan cm msia, greentown white coffee, leh la score.

btul loque....aku rase,aku x pnah pun kutuk nani..
aku pun xtaw nape fans x suke die...
die still bleh majukan diri die...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

alif roznan wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

xsuke pasal gentel byk sgt kot...haha
xtau la.... (:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

oh nani :8 :8

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

alif roznan wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

tanya Lan (:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

---------
so our remaining winger is Valencia, Park & Giggs isn't it?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail