It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED 
Author Message
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
nazq wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
sekali roo out 2 hingga ke 4 mggu...pergh (cold)

bkn takat chelsea mggu dpn nih...2nd leg pn die xleh men...sob3... (Doh)


berba to the rescue

judin mule bersuara :nod:


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
nazq wrote:
dat means on the 2nd leg they could rely heavily on their wing play isn't it?

maybe, or they could change their tactics, which might disrupt their current form. either way, could play into our favour. we wont be worse than we was in this game


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
faizul-azlan® wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
OMG, no disrespect to Gaz but i think Ribery task is mounting high for him.. i can bare watching..


ribery way 2 gd 4 him...its a bit annoying watchin gaz goin dwn so easily somtimes

Rafael need to step up in the 2nd leg.. :nod:

we cant juz throw him against ribery without proper game time. he needs to play vs chelski


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
Quote:
FLETCH: UNITED KNOW WHAT TO DO
By Richard Tanner


DARREN FLETCHER is confident Manchester United can learn from their mistakes and turn around their Champions League quarter-final against Bayern Munich.

Manchester United produced their poorest away performance in Europe since losing in the semi-finals to AC Milan three years ago but Darren Fletcher was pleased the damage in a 2-1 first-leg loss was limited to a one-goal deficit.

The away goal means a 1-0 win at Old Trafford next Wednesday will be enough to put United through.

Fletcher said: “Although we are disappointed to lose two late goals, it is not the worst result in the world and we now know what we have to do at home. The Bayern midfielders pressed quickly and got numbers behind the ball. We knew Bayern would have a lot of possession and we will be looking to do the same in the second leg.

“We certainly respected Bayern before this match and we still have great respect for them – they are a very good side. Let’s face it, you do not play any bad sides in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.”

www.express.co.uk

Well Said Fletch.. thats the spirit.. :up:
(no wonder Real rate him at 40million Euro at the moment)


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Well Said Fletch.. thats the spirit.. :up:
(no wonder Real rate him at 40million Euro at the moment)


eh?


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Well Said Fletch.. thats the spirit.. :up:
(no wonder Real rate him at 40million Euro at the moment)

eh?

Kena april fool ngn loq la... :facepalm:


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
OMG, no disrespect to Gaz but i think Ribery task is mounting high for him.. i can bare watching..


ribery way 2 gd 4 him...its a bit annoying watchin gaz goin dwn so easily somtimes

Rafael need to step up in the 2nd leg.. :nod:

we cant juz throw him against ribery without proper game time. he needs to play vs chelski


exactly...play him on sat...d boy hs a wc 2 look fwrd 2...gaz is a finished article...tnx 4 d memories capt..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
dat means on the 2nd leg they could rely heavily on their wing play isn't it?

maybe, or they could change their tactics, which might disrupt their current form. either way, could play into our favour. we wont be worse than we was in this game


v hv came thus far n shudnt look back nw....imo, both nani n valencia must start...park in d hole my b...berba upfront...hard 2 tell whether byern will sit n defend their lead or shock us by coming at us from d go


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
dat means on the 2nd leg they could rely heavily on their wing play isn't it?

maybe, or they could change their tactics, which might disrupt their current form. either way, could play into our favour. we wont be worse than we was in this game


v hv came thus far n shudnt look back nw....imo, both nani n valencia must start...park in d hole my b...berba upfront...hard 2 tell whether byern will sit n defend their lead or shock us by coming at us from d go


imo every top team knows to beat us at OT they shud hav attack us from the start


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
dat means on the 2nd leg they could rely heavily on their wing play isn't it?

maybe, or they could change their tactics, which might disrupt their current form. either way, could play into our favour. we wont be worse than we was in this game


v hv came thus far n shudnt look back nw....imo, both nani n valencia must start...park in d hole my b...berba upfront...hard 2 tell whether byern will sit n defend their lead or shock us by coming at us from d go


imo every top team knows to beat us at OT they shud hav attack us from the start

dont underestimate the power of the home crowd (a loud crowd that is)


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
dat means on the 2nd leg they could rely heavily on their wing play isn't it?

maybe, or they could change their tactics, which might disrupt their current form. either way, could play into our favour. we wont be worse than we was in this game


v hv came thus far n shudnt look back nw....imo, both nani n valencia must start...park in d hole my b...berba upfront...hard 2 tell whether byern will sit n defend their lead or shock us by coming at us from d go


imo every top team knows to beat us at OT they shud hav attack us from the start

dont underestimate the power of the home crowd (a loud crowd that is)


xsepower anfield mahupon fratton park (cold)


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
dat means on the 2nd leg they could rely heavily on their wing play isn't it?

maybe, or they could change their tactics, which might disrupt their current form. either way, could play into our favour. we wont be worse than we was in this game


v hv came thus far n shudnt look back nw....imo, both nani n valencia must start...park in d hole my b...berba upfront...hard 2 tell whether byern will sit n defend their lead or shock us by coming at us from d go


imo every top team knows to beat us at OT they shud hav attack us from the start


if they come chargin at us from d go that means there'll b chances 4 us on d break...that also means v gotta live wif constant threat from robbery n d gang (cold)


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: Munchen 2 - 1 UNITED
judin wrote:
xsepower anfield mahupon fratton park (cold)

crowd diorg loud, team diorg haram :I

nwat OT still loud la, tmbh lak tgh ade kempen G&G ni


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron