It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Marouane Chamakh To Stay At Bordeaux This Season 
Site Admin

Post Re: West Ham close in on £7m Chamakh
Marouane Chamakh: I’ll Stay With Bordeaux If No Move Is Made By Monday

Undoubtedly the longest running saga of the summer in terms of Ligue 1 transfers has been Marouane Chamakh’s prolonged battle to free himself from Girondins de Bordeaux. However, the tale will have come to an end one way or another by next Monday.

Having expressed a desire to move to the Premier League, the 25-year-old attracted bids from Sunderland, Arsenal and West Ham United, but could not get his club to agree to a transfer fee, much to his discontent.

However, he is now prepared to bide his time in the west of France, fully aware that his contract expires next summer, at which point he will be free to sign with whichever club he chooses.

“The chances of my departure reduce more and more,” he complained to L’Equipe. “I’m pessimistic. I’ve moved on to other things. The door is closed. I'll wait until Monday before announcing that I will stay.

Bordeaux have offered Chamakh a contract extension, and the forward has conceded that he is mulling the possibility of a prolonged stay with Aquitaine club over, although he has also indicated his desire not to become a one-club-man.

When asked if he would sign a new deal, he declared, “It’s too early to tell. At the moment I don’t want to continue. I wanted to leave and not play another season here. I still fear being stuck here if I sign. Today I have the keys in hand and I like that.”

Chamakh has not let the transfer speculation bother him on the pitch, despite admitting that he has lost sleep over the deal previously, scoring three times in Bordeaux’s opening two Ligue 1 matches.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

sian west ham kene rejek huhu. die nk g arse tu...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:

katenye Bordeaux sbb deal ni collapsed..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

sbb arse xnk meet asking price bordeaux. chamakh ckp, die sggp tggu next season ble kontrak die abes n g ke arse on a free

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

sbb arse xnk meet asking price bordeaux. chamakh ckp, die sggp tggu next season ble kontrak die abes n g ke arse on a free

aku cm xbrape nak kisah ni.. haha.. tp he's doing okay for the start of the season for Bordeaux..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Report: West Ham United Launch New Offensive For Bordeaux Striker Marouane Chamakh

Despite indicating that he will remain with Girondins de Bordeaux if his transfer saga hasn’t concluded by Monday, Marouane Chamakh is still loitering near the exit door of the Stade Chaban-Delmas, with West Ham United making an improved offer for the Moroccan forward on Thursday.

Chamakh has been the subject of transfer discussion all summer, but Bordeaux have obstinately refused to let their principle forward player leave. Arsenal’s bid for the striker was deemed insufficient, while Sunderland were turned down on the grounds that they are not a big enough club. Such a soap opera regarding his future prompted the player to declare on Wednesday that he was close to remaining with Bordeaux until the conclusion of his contract next June, but now West Ham are ready to move.

According to a report in L’Equipe, the Hammers have placed on Bordeaux’s table a bid of €7 million, which also has certain bonuses attached to it that would see les Girondins pocked at least a further €1m per season. Moreover, the Parisian-based sportspaper notes that the French champions would receive 20 per cent of the 25-year-old’s future transfer fee if he was to move to the east London outfit.

Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud is not satisfied with the bid. However, he has reputedly negotiated by asking for €8m plus a 25 per cent sell-on clause – figures that are by no means out of the ball park for Gianfranco Zola’s club.

En route to Ligue 1 success for the Aquitaine outfit last season, Chamakh proved vital, scoring 13 goals and laying on many more. He has started this campaign in even stronger form, scoring three goals in Bordeaux’s opening two fixtures.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

haji bakhil arsene wenger neh.... (Doh)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

kte pn bakhil gk season ni

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

tp Arsenal pun bknnye financially stable kan.. xla byk sgt duit nak spend..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

tp Arsenal pun bknnye financially stable kan.. xla byk sgt duit nak spend..

ye la. lgpn team die tgh ok skng. prob plg bsr pn injuries. tp kte mane la leh nk control psl injuries ni. so klu kte tolak prob injuries die, team die mmg agk kuat

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Marouane Chamakh To Stay At Bordeaux This Season
Marouane Chamakh To Stay At Girondins de Bordeaux This Season

Although Marouane Chamakh announced Monday as a personal transfer deadline day, the Moroccan international striker has already intimated that he will remain with present employers, Girondins de Bordeaux, until the close of the season, when his contract will expire.

His transfer saga has been a lengthy and exhausting one, with bids from Arsenal and Sunderland turned down by the French champions. West Ham United also made an approach for his services, but he has explained that he doesn’t want to move to Upton Park at the moment.

“I’d prefer to stay with Bordeaux than go to West Ham,” he admitted to France 3 Gironde when pressed about a potential move to the Premier League this summer.

“I have opted for my current club and I will go to play in England later.”

The Premier League remains a dream of the 25-year-old forward, whose contract expires at the end of this season. He appeared determined to cross the Channel this summer, but it seems likely he will now simply wait for his contract at the Stade Chaban-Delmas to wind down.

However, he did not discount the possibility of extending his deal with the Ligue 1 champions beyond the end of this season either, although he did concede that it would be unlikely.

Chamakh, who will be involved in les Girondins’ home clash against Nice on Sunday, has scored three goals in the opening two Ligue 1 fixtures of the campaign.

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7