It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Liverpool eye £10m Fernando Amorebieta 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Loque wrote:
6mil? sketnye huhu


well, he is not really the best .. so quite appropriate.. but that would be a ridiculous price for Scums to let him go.. they would want more... huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
6mil? sketnye huhu


well, he is not really the best .. so quite appropriate.. but that would be a ridiculous price for Scums to let him go.. they would want more... huhu..

true, the juz bought johnson for 17mil. surely they would want more than 6mil huhu


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
6mil? sketnye huhu


well, he is not really the best .. so quite appropriate.. but that would be a ridiculous price for Scums to let him go.. they would want more... huhu..

true, the juz bought johnson for 17mil. surely they would want more than 6mil huhu


i'd say 12mil.. or maybe more.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
6mil? sketnye huhu


well, he is not really the best .. so quite appropriate.. but that would be a ridiculous price for Scums to let him go.. they would want more... huhu..

true, the juz bought johnson for 17mil. surely they would want more than 6mil huhu


i'd say 12mil.. or maybe more.. huhu..

10mil, take it or leave it haha


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
6mil? sketnye huhu


well, he is not really the best .. so quite appropriate.. but that would be a ridiculous price for Scums to let him go.. they would want more... huhu..

true, the juz bought johnson for 17mil. surely they would want more than 6mil huhu


i'd say 12mil.. or maybe more.. huhu..

10mil, take it or leave it haha


the max is 12 mil IMO.. huhu.. cm aku plak negotiate.. ske ske aku je..hahaha..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Fasha wrote:

the max is 12 mil IMO.. huhu.. cm aku plak negotiate.. ske ske aku je..hahaha..

u're being very generous fasha haha


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid To Offer Liverpool €6M For Alvaro Arbeloa
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

the max is 12 mil IMO.. huhu.. cm aku plak negotiate.. ske ske aku je..hahaha..

u're being very generous fasha haha


i'm a generous person.. can't help from being one.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid To Sign Alvaro Arbeloa From Liverpool Next Week?
Real Madrid To Sign Alvaro Arbeloa From Liverpool Next Week?

Real Madrid could be set to sign Liverpool defender Alvaro Arbeloa as early as next week.

The Spanish right-back could be about to make a return to his native country in a deal worth around €5 million (£4.5m), according to a report.

Officials at the Santiago Bernabeu have recently expressed their ongoing interest in signing the former Deportiva La Coruna stopper this summer.

Los Merengues' sporting director, Jorge Valdano, said, "Arbeloa is a basic part of our plans."

Fellow director Miguel Pardeza commented in the last few days, "Liverpool do not really have the desire to let him go, even though he has just a year left on his contract.

"But there is a month to go in the market and anything can change, and I would not deny that we would very much like to have Arbeloa."

Meanwhile, Arbeloa's agent, Manuel Garcia Quillon, has said he expects the matter to be resolved soon.

"Discussions with Real are not over and I expect a solution early next week," Quillon said.

Liverpool have already installed a replacement for Arbeloa in the form of ex-Portsmouth defender Glen Johnson.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Real Madrid To Sign Alvaro Arbeloa From Liverpool Next Week?
bli la alonso skali :frown:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Arbeloa?
Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Alvaro Arbeloa - Report

Real Madrid are set to complete the transfer of Alvaro Arbeloa from Liverpool.

It was speculated last weekend that Arbeloa would complete his move to the Bernabeu some time this week, and fresh reports now suggest that the deal is as good as done.

According to AS, the 26-year-old has accepted contract terms from the ‘White House’ and a transfer fee of €4 million has been agreed. The only thing that remains now is for the clubs to resolve the method of payment.

The newspaper, however, is still confident that, as per the promise from last week, the transfer will be made official shortly after the player concludes the remainder of his summer holidays.

The report does contradict the Madrid hierarchy’s stance of not bringing in any more new signings until they are able to trim down their squad. But Arbeloa's arrival will all but complete Los Blancos' rebuilding plans for their back line.

Liverpool, meanwhile, have also reportedly accepted a €4.5 million offer from Napoli for left-back Andrea Dossena.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Arbeloa?
so he will play LB?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Arbeloa?
Loque wrote:
so he will play LB?


yes, i assumed.. we all knew RB position is not vacant.. hehehe..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Arbeloa?
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
so he will play LB?


yes, i assumed.. we all knew RB position is not vacant.. hehehe..

if i was picky, they need another CB, then they will be perfect.... on paper that is. :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Arbeloa?
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
so he will play LB?


yes, i assumed.. we all knew RB position is not vacant.. hehehe..

if i was picky, they need another CB, then they will be perfect.... on paper that is. :I


sape CB die yg ade skang?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: Real Madrid & Liverpool Reach €4m Agreement For Arbeloa?
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
so he will play LB?


yes, i assumed.. we all knew RB position is not vacant.. hehehe..

if i was picky, they need another CB, then they will be perfect.... on paper that is. :I


sape CB die yg ade skang?

pepe, garay, albiol, miguel torres, metzelder

rsnye 1st choice pairing: pepe-albiol

tp c pepe ni psychotic sket huhu


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron