It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
shinoruto wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
left footie of the day..

Image

Guti Hernández


Club : Real Madrid
Position : Midfielder
Squad No. : 14
Status : Still Playing



best lah lan...
my peberet player 4ever kat madrid....
apapun...
season ni aku tetap pilih vargas antara yg terbaek utk left footed...


Aik?... (:D) :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
Image

:haha:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
Image

:suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 1902
Location: Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
judin wrote:
shinoruto wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
left footie of the day..

Image

Guti Hernández


Club : Real Madrid
Position : Midfielder
Squad No. : 14
Status : Still Playing



best lah lan...
my peberet player 4ever kat madrid....
apapun...
season ni aku tetap pilih vargas antara yg terbaek utk left footed...


Aik?... (:D) :I



awat lak judin???
nk bg aku gelak besaq lak kat uma aku ka???? :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
shinoruto wrote:
judin wrote:
shinoruto wrote:
best lah lan...
my peberet player 4ever kat madrid....
apapun...
season ni aku tetap pilih vargas antara yg terbaek utk left footed...


Aik?... (:D) :I


awat lak judin???
nk bg aku gelak besaq lak kat uma aku ka???? :I


malas cita byk la...sja nk tgk alert tak
ADK!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 1902
Location: Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
judin wrote:
shinoruto wrote:
judin wrote:

Aik?... (:D) :I



awat lak judin???
nk bg aku gelak besaq lak kat uma aku ka???? :I


malas cita byk la...sja nk tgk alert tak
ADK!



wakakkaaaaa...
ang mmg antara yang terbaek penah aku jumpa.... :lol: :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
Loque wrote:
aku xtau. cube story sket?


cte dia cmni ni loque...pd suatu hr yg indah di bulan jun 98.............. :P


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
nazq wrote:
Image

:haha:


dia ni ad left foot ke...ak igt tempang... (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
Left Footie Of The Day...

Image

Jesper Blomqvist

Club : Milan, Parma, Man uTd, Everton, Charlton
Position : Left Winger
Squad No. : 15
Status : Retired (now involve with Master Footbal playing for Man Utd Master)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 1902
Location: Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
aku xtau. cube story sket?


cte dia cmni ni loque...pd suatu hr yg indah di bulan jun 98.............. :P



silap tu...
pd suatu hr yg pelaq di bulan julai 98.... (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
shinoruto wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
aku xtau. cube story sket?


cte dia cmni ni loque...pd suatu hr yg indah di bulan jun 98.............. :P



silap tu...
pd suatu hr yg pelaq di bulan julai 98.... (:D)


oh julai ke...france98...sweet memories....ak dok tgu bila depa nk tnjuk gme2 bes msa wc98 kt chanel 804....asik dok tnjuk mexico'70 je...bosn tul


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
king wrote:
shinoruto wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
aku xtau. cube story sket?


cte dia cmni ni loque...pd suatu hr yg indah di bulan jun 98.............. :P



silap tu...
pd suatu hr yg pelaq di bulan julai 98.... (:D)


oh julai ke...france98...sweet memories....ak dok tgu bila depa nk tnjuk gme2 bes msa wc98 kt chanel 804....asik dok tnjuk mexico'70 je...bosn tul

cite la Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 1902
Location: Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
shinoruto wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
aku xtau. cube story sket?


cte dia cmni ni loque...pd suatu hr yg indah di bulan jun 98.............. :P



silap tu...
pd suatu hr yg pelaq di bulan julai 98.... (:D)


oh julai ke...france98...sweet memories....ak dok tgu bila depa nk tnjuk gme2 bes msa wc98 kt chanel 804....asik dok tnjuk mexico'70 je...bosn tul

cite la Image



depa tunjuk 70 la..team best tu...
aku suka carlos alberto... :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
Left Footie Of The Day :

Image

Lee Sharpe

Club : Man Utd, Leeds Utd. Sampdoria, Bradford
Position : Left Winger (sometimes deploy as emergency LB)
Squad No. : 5
Status : Retired (Now an after dinner speaker for Man Utd)

p.s : United fans usually pick Best, Cantona or Giggsy as thier idol.. but Sharpey is my 1st United Hero.. probably this man was the main factor why i choose to support Man United.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: Left Footed Footballer, how many did you know?
luiz suarez's left foot is quite good ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron