It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report 
Author Message
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
:frown:

inter sume nk sebat


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Loque wrote:
:frown:

inter sume nk sebat


well kalau ble fit team diorg.. diorg sebat jela..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
nape lazio nak offload one of their best assets..? :question:


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nape lazio nak offload one of their best assets..? :question:

trouble maker kot


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
pandev nih antara player left footed yg hebat gak... huhu... ada potensi jd AM yg hebat utk kita.. huhu.. :nod:


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nape lazio nak offload one of their best assets..? :question:

trouble maker kot


from what i've read.. he's causing disharmony in squad.. bla bla bla.. perhaps that is why they're eager to offload him..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nape lazio nak offload one of their best assets..? :question:

trouble maker kot


from what i've read.. he's causing disharmony in squad.. bla bla bla.. perhaps that is why they're eager to offload him..

sllnye reason cm2 la. xde kene ngene dr segi footballing abilities pn, cm perangai die x senonoh huhu


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nape lazio nak offload one of their best assets..? :question:

trouble maker kot


from what i've read.. he's causing disharmony in squad.. bla bla bla.. perhaps that is why they're eager to offload him..

sllnye reason cm2 la. xde kene ngene dr segi footballing abilities pn, cm perangai die x senonoh huhu


perangai x senonoh xpe in footy as long as it didn't disrupt the team..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
nape lazio nak offload one of their best assets..? :question:

trouble maker kot


from what i've read.. he's causing disharmony in squad.. bla bla bla.. perhaps that is why they're eager to offload him..

sllnye reason cm2 la. xde kene ngene dr segi footballing abilities pn, cm perangai die x senonoh huhu


perangai x senonoh xpe in footy as long as it didn't disrupt the team..

xtau nk ckp la psl pandev, coz jarang followserie A, apatah lg lazio...


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Loque wrote:
xtau nk ckp la psl pandev, coz jarang followserie A, apatah lg lazio...


tula.. ske ati diela..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
Lazio's Goran Pandev To Join Inter In January On A Bosman - Report

Troubled Lazio striker Goran Pandev will join Inter either during the winter transfer window, or next summer, according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

The Macedonian international will be able to engineer a free move to another club in February as his current deal with the Formello-based club expires in January. The Nerazzurri have been tipped to snap him up and they are expected to complete their move in one of the two transfer windows leading up to World Cup 2010.

Pandev has been frozen out of the club's Europa League squad, fuelling further speculation that he will be leaving. Voices claim any chance of a reconciliation in his relationship with the club's hierarchy is non-existent. Furthermore, president Claudio Lotito has made no attempt to offer his man a renewal.

Jose Mourinho is said to be keen on the hitman, but he has not substantiated today's reports.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: Lazio Offer Goran Pandev To Genoa – Report
inter dh jd cm ****ty, sedut sume plyr rivals huhu


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron