It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
 La Liga Fixtures, Results & League Table Season 09/10 

Post Re: La Liga Fixtures, Results & League Table Season 09/10
Loque wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
nazq wrote:
Mourinho is coming to town...Barca beware :I

die akn jd coach kpd ron...wonder how...

ade can die convert ron jd left back cm eto'o kt inter? haha

nway, on paper mmg nmpk best gle la. tp ble pkr blk, aku x rs die leh stay lm kt real. ego die lwn ego perez... mmg berletup la nnt (cold)

3 way battle....jose vs ron vs perez....whose got d biggest ego...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
king wrote:
sume mega transfer akn melibat kn - barca,real,chelsial n citeh.....yg len sume leh kutip sisa2 yg tingal...cm pengemis kt tepi jln.. :8

nk wat cmne, kte dh miskin

nway, aku rs at least kte perlukan lg sorg top class plyr, either lg sorg proven goalscorer ataupun creative scoring midfielder. yg laen sume ok

shud go wif a creative playmakin *** constant goal scoring mid....strikers v hv in a bundance...except 4 roo d rest r questionable tho

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
sume mega transfer akn melibat kn - barca,real,chelsial n citeh.....yg len sume leh kutip sisa2 yg tingal...cm pengemis kt tepi jln.. :8

nway, aku rs at least kte perlukan lg sorg top class plyr, either lg sorg proven goalscorer ataupun creative scoring midfielder. yg laen sume ok

shud go wif a creative playmakin *** constant goal scoring mid....strikers v hv in a bundance...except 4 roo d rest r questionable tho

next year is berba's year

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

judin wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

:up:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

memandangkan real nk bli silva, kaka' would be perfect for us :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

judin wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

bite me...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

memandangkan real nk bli silva, kaka' would be perfect for us :nod:

sweeeet dreamz..... <)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
judin wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

bite me...

give him chance to prove himself no flop :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

judin wrote:

he will :I (spidey)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Ro-G wrote:
judin wrote:

aku mengambil keputusan utk tggu smpi 1 september. klu kte ade addition br, aku alu2kn. klu plyr lm yg agk 'merudum' masih ****kalkan dlm squad, aku aggp bukak buku br n sapot blk skali lg :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
judin wrote:

aku mengambil keputusan utk tggu smpi 1 september. klu kte ade addition br, aku alu2kn. klu plyr lm yg agk 'merudum' masih ****kalkan dlm squad, aku aggp bukak buku br n sapot blk skali lg :nod:

alang2 tgu smpe 11 sept trus je... (:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

La Liga - Mourinho to coach Real Madrid

Real Madrid have sacked coach Manuel Pellegrini and will appoint Jose Mourinho to replace him once they have reached agreement with Internazionle about ending his contract with the Serie A club.
Following weeks of frantic media speculation, Real ditched Chilean Pellegrini in favour of the flamboyant Mourinho, who led Inter to the Champions League title and the Italian league and cup double last season.
President Florentino Perez told a packed news conference in the bowels of the Bernabeu stadium that the 47-year-old Portuguese would join Real once the club had agreed with Inter on terminating his contract.
"I am ready to admit to some mistakes but the hiring of Mourinho, one of the world's best coaches, is an opportunity that this Real Madrid, which always fights for excellence, could not afford to miss," Perez said.
"We are absolutely convinced that we need a fresh impulse and that a coach like Mourinho can be the person to take charge of the squad for the next few years," he added.
"Madrid bets on stability but stability for the fans is winning and being leaders. Stability is not about keeping on a coach."
Construction magnate Perez said he hoped to complete the deal for Mourinho soon, adding that he had not yet spoken to the former Porto and Chelsea coach about potential additions to the squad.
Pellegrini left Villarreal to join Real last June, becoming the cornerstone of Perez's big-money bid to bring trophies back to the Bernabeu.
Perez invested £211.5 million in players, including a record £79.5m on Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo., and vowed to build a "spectacular sporting project" to put the club back at the forefront of European and world football.
Pellegrini was charged with rebuilding the nine-times European champions and making them into a team capable of challenging Barcelona while entertaining a hugely demanding and impatient fan base.
But Real were dumped out of the Champions League by Lyon at the last-16 stage, humiliated by third-tier Alorcon in the Copa del Rey and ended the season three points behind La Liga champions Barca.
"We thought it through a lot and it's not just the fact that we didn't win any titles," Perez said.
"We believe that it's the right moment to give a fresh boost and bet on one of the best coaches in the world."
Mourinho said earlier on Wednesday it would be "impossible" for him to stay at Inter.
Reuters

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Ro-G wrote:
judin wrote:

absolutely no doubt at all..... :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
judin wrote:

3rd season at united n counting... :suprised:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

---------
judin wrote:
king wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
judin wrote:

3rd season at united n counting... :suprised:

3rd season adlh kunci segalanye :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next