It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Kuszczak blasts Van der Sar for lack of help 
Site Admin

Post Re: Tomasz aims for the top
Tomasz aims for the top

Ben Foster may be the popular choice to succeed Edwin van der Sar when the Dutchman hangs up his boots, but Tomasz Kuszczak is determined to challenge the Englishman all the way.

The Polish stopper conceded twice against FC Seoul on Friday, although there was little he could do little about either goal. He was otherwise terrific, handling well and commanding his penalty area in the air.

With the new season fast approaching, Kuszczak, who has made 37 appearances since arriving at Old Trafford (initially on loan) in 2006, told MUTV he hopes Sir Alex took note of the performance.

"I’ve been trying my hardest to impress the manager for three years now and I hope this year I can impress him so much that he gives me more and more chances to show what I can do.

"Pre-season is an important environment for me because I can get some games and work hard.

"I’m at United to play games and I want to be a regular here. That’s my focus. I feel settled here in the team and I feel I'm making steps forward all the time. I hope this will be a good season for me."

It's certainly started well for Tomasz, who admits he's had a great time on the Reds' Asia Tour.

"The trip has been great, although it’s disappointing we couldn’t get to Indonesia," he said.

"I hope we end up there at some stage, however, because we know we have a lot of supporters there and it would be nice to play in front of them.

"There’s a big following wherever we go in Asia and I always enjoy trips like this. It’s great to see the world and experience different cultures and people. The fans are everywhere – wherever we go they’re screaming and it’s impossible for us to go out anywhere. You feel like big pop stars."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

aku still x yakin dgn PiG, tp klu die leh prove die layak, dgn bgs la

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:

aku xlak xde keyakinan kat Kuszczak.. but i'm such a big fan of Foster.. i would prefer him more than the Pole..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

aku xlak xde keyakinan kat Kuszczak.. but i'm such a big fan of Foster.. i would prefer him more than the Pole..

i think kuz cm average sgt la, x hebat sgt, x trok sgt. so, x best sgt haha

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

i think kuz cm average sgt la, x hebat sgt, x trok sgt. so, x best sgt haha

so die cm mediocre la dlm ayat yg lebih pendek.. hehehe..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

bila dia on-form, mmg dia akan wat dgn gile brilliantly :- aku terigt game dia kat WBA dlu, esp tym they all lwn MU kat OT yg dia jd sub lps 1st GK injed.....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Kuszczak blasts Van der Sar for lack of help
Found this article on soccernet..dont know its eligiblity though..seems like VDS kedekut ilmu,haha..

MANCHESTER UNITED GOALKEEPER STOUSH
Kuszczak blasts Van der Sar for lack of help

By Soccernet staff
November 6, 2009

Tomasz Kuszczak has hit out at Manchester United team-mate Edwin van der Sar for refusing to pass down advice despite his requests for help and hinted at his frustration after failing to displace the veteran Dutchman.

Van der Sar is the undisputed No.1 goalkeeper at United while Kuszczak and Ben Foster jostle for position as the heir to the 39-year-old's throne. Kuszczak, 27, is in his fourth season at Old Trafford and still has "big'' ambitions in the game despite being unable to win a regular place in Sir Alex Ferguson's team.

Kuszczak has sought out Van der Sar for guidance and believes the incumbent's advice could help him to improve his game. But Kuszczak says he has been offered few tips.

Poland international Kuszczak told the club's television channel MUTV, according to the Times: "To be honest, I must say this and Edwin doesn't like this too much for sure, but he doesn't help me too much. I have told him a few times already to give me some more advice because he's got more experience and got many more games under his belt.

"I say, 'You have to give me something more' because I like to know what I do wrong and like to watch other people. Doing that I can take some good from the advice I get. But I don't know, maybe Edwin doesn't like me. You'll have to ask him.''

Addressing his status as one of two goalkeepers looking to challenge Van der Sar for his place, former West Brom number one Kuszczak admitted he misses the exhilaration which comes with playing first-team football.

He said: "I've already waited three and a half years. I will wait longer but my ambition is so big and I want to have a nice feeling after games, be tired and go home and think, 'Oh, you did a good job'.''

So what do you guys think?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

abes la. die rant kt MUTV lak tu. aku rs bye2 PiG la jan or summer nnt...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:

Maybe die pon da tau kot die just counting the days b4 leavin, tu yg selamba je sound VDS..SAF prefers Foster over him and theres talk of buying new keeper(Neuer, Patricio, Akinfeev speculation)..sbb tu die pon jd hangin kot..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

riochan wrote:
Loque wrote:

Maybe die pon da tau kot die just counting the days b4 leavin, tu yg selamba je sound VDS..SAF prefers Foster over him and theres talk of buying new keeper(Neuer, Patricio, Akinfeev speculation)..sbb tu die pon jd hangin kot..

yep, aku rs ni tiket die utk pndh ke kelab laen. aku rs ni last season VDS. n tmbh dgn brite baru ni, smkn konpem la kte akan bli keeper br, sbb aku pasti foster xkn dpt jd 1st choice...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
riochan wrote:
Loque wrote:

yep, aku rs ni tiket die utk pndh ke kelab laen. aku rs ni last season VDS. n tmbh dgn brite baru ni, smkn konpem la kte akan bli keeper br, sbb aku pasti foster xkn dpt jd 1st choice...

aku pon tersangat la pasti foster xkan jadi 1st choice...alamatnye byk la gol bodoh terhasil lagi

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

FERGIE: KUSZCZAK WAS JUST JESTING

Sir Alex Ferguson has played down talk of a rift between goalkeepers Tomasz Kuszczak and Edwin van der Sar.

Kuszczak seemed to attack the veteran Dutchman for not offering him enough support during his time at Old Trafford, claiming he had asked Van der Sar for advice but none had been forthcoming.

As the Poland international made his comments on United's in-house television station, MUTV, it seemed a strange grievance to make.

And Ferguson confirmed anyone trying to convince themselves of a row in the Red Devils camp were misplaced.

"It is just not true," he said.

"Tomasz was cracking a joke. He was laughing when he said it.

"There is no problem between him and Edwin - maybe it is just that Polish humour doesn't translate to British humour."

Ferguson will believe it is another blatant attempt to undermine the solidity within his squad, which he maintains is strong.

The rights and wrongs of such a debate are unlikely to sway his selection for Sunday's trip to Chelsea though.

Despite his performance against CSKA Moscow on Tuesday being heavily criticised, Van der Sar is virtually certain to retain his goalkeeping berth, with either Kuszczak or Ben Foster on the bench.

Kuszczak told MUTV: "To be honest, I must say this - and Edwin doesn't like this too much for sure - but he doesn't help me too much.

"I have told him a few times already to give me some more advice because he's got more experience and got many more games under his belt.

"I say, 'You have to give me something more because I like to know what I do wrong and like to watch other people. Doing that I can take some good from the advice I get.'

"But I don't know, maybe Edwin doesn't like me. You'll have to ask him."

big boss cover line? :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

so, Kusz is our future no. 1? :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:

Xjugak..SAF saje je xnak player2 die gado..xbesh la kan..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

---------
riochan wrote:
nazq wrote:

Xjugak..SAF saje je xnak player2 die gado..xbesh la kan..

Kusz better leave somewhere, I think....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next