It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Kuszczak blasts Van der Sar for lack of help 

Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
nazq wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
he's good as a backup. but he will definitely wont be 1st choice.

i felt that way too.. so please let Kuszczak stay!! hehe..

i think he'll definitely opt for any top clubs that can offer him as their 1st choice keeper. all players now are gunning for a place in their country's squad for WC next year. so, it's gonna be hard for us to find a replacement keeper just to see him being a 3rd choice. unless the player himself thinks of his long term development. with united, he'll get the development he needs coz united are guaranteed almost the maximum number of games in domestic matches & also in europe. there'll be plenty of rotating for the keepers.

I think he will be still second after Boruc for Poland there...

well, if he's still not playing and showing his potential, how'd we, the fans, or his coaches rate his improvement then?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

shafinabazilah wrote:
well, if he's still not playing and showing his potential, how'd we, the fans, or his coaches rate his improvement then?

that's true.
being 2nd/3rd choice GK is a very hard matter, both to the club and the player. the club want someone who could be a reliable backup ( or future replacement ) for their 1st GK, and the 2nd/3rd GK wants to play regularly, especially if they playing for a big club. but being 2nd/3rd choice means they only have to watch the 1st GK in action while they were given chance to perform in another lesser competition.

for Kusz's case, I don't think he can be our 1st choice sooner ( although I rate him quite okay though ).

personally, what do you think about those 2nd/3rd choice matter? do you want a young ones as a backup or a more experienced one?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:

that's true.
being 2nd/3rd choice GK is a very hard matter, both to the club and the player. the club want someone who could be a reliable backup ( or future replacement ) for their 1st GK, and the 2nd/3rd GK wants to play regularly, especially if they playing for a big club. but being 2nd/3rd choice means they only have to watch the 1st GK in action while they were given chance to perform in another lesser competition.

for Kusz's case, I don't think he can be our 1st choice sooner ( although I rate him quite okay though ).

personally, what do you think about those 2nd/3rd choice matter? do you want a young ones as a backup or a more experienced one?

hmm.. this one is kinda tough the youth vs the experience matter.. it all depends on the players themselves. for the young ones, maybe they'd think that they can improve to be better in games so, in their heads, they only think of getting as much games as possible and be given credit (call ups, playing in bigger games, getting better paychecks).

and as for the experienced players, they might have a different mindset. some of the keepers have won it all (medals, trophies, personal records), and they might think that it is now time for the young ones to step up to their plate & prepare them to be their replacement. so, they can use their experience to give pointers and guide the young ones to be as good as they are.

but having said this, i still think that a combination of both are the best. the 1st choice is the one with the top form, the 2nd choice should be the more experience and the 3rd should be an understudy to the 1st choice. in united's case, i still think that PIG has more experience than Foster. that's why he's looking for elsewhere so that he can be number 1.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

hebatnye korg berdiskusi pnjg2.

aku nk ckp sket je; beli asenjo :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:

ckp ar kat SAF! wakakakaka~

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
Loque wrote:

dh ckp dh. die tu degil :frown:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Loque wrote:

ko stakat SMS mmg die x layan, cube ko conference call die...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:

biarla mereka berdiskusi.. AKU SGT SKE.. bkn sng nak tgk org slain dr aku dan ko yg slalu berdiskusi begitu.. hahahaha...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

zul apad ly© wrote:
Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Loque wrote:

ko stakat SMS mmg die x layan, cube ko conference call die...

klu aku tulis kt wall facebook die leh?

nway seriously, asenjo ni mantap. one for the future :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

biarla mereka berdiskusi.. AKU SGT SKE.. bkn sng nak tgk org slain dr aku dan ko yg slalu berdiskusi begitu.. hahahaha...

btol2. :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

shafinabazilah wrote:
nazq wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:

that's true.

hmm.. this one is kinda tough the youth vs the experience matter.. it all depends on the players themselves. for the young ones, maybe they'd think that they can improve to be better in games so, in their heads, they only think of getting as much games as possible and be given credit (call ups, playing in bigger games, getting better paychecks).

and as for the experienced players, they might have a different mindset. some of the keepers have won it all (medals, trophies, personal records), and they might think that it is now time for the young ones to step up to their plate & prepare them to be their replacement. so, they can use their experience to give pointers and guide the young ones to be as good as they are.

but having said this, i still think that a combination of both are the best. the 1st choice is the one with the top form, the 2nd choice should be the more experience and the 3rd should be an understudy to the 1st choice. in united's case, i still think that PIG has more experience than Foster. that's why he's looking for elsewhere so that he can be number 1.

lovely discussion.. hehehe.. i agree with Dila in her last paragraph.. me myself.. would like a goalie with both age & experience.. i do believe, it's quite a boredom for Kuszczak to warm the bench.. he would rather seek regular footy elsewhere.. but i do think if he stays, he would benefit more.. with VDS retiring & Foster's proneness to injury.. he should still be essential to the team..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

reading ur reply fash concerns me a bit... after VDS retires, and if foster injures, then relying on kusz is something that i cud not do, i mean, yeah when it comes to that situation we hv no choice, but is he reliable enough? he's not getting enough games thou, therefore i wud like to ask u guys, is it better to search for an experienced goalkeeper when VDS retires, or take the risk of using our current GK in our disposal?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

zul apad ly© wrote:
reading ur reply fash concerns me a bit... after VDS retires, and if foster injures, then relying on kusz is something that i cud not do, i mean, yeah when it comes to that situation we hv no choice, but is he reliable enough? he's not getting enough games thou, therefore i wud like to ask u guys, is it better to search for an experienced goalkeeper when VDS retires, or take the risk of using our current GK in our disposal?

it's quite obvious everyone wants a new goalie.. but i have faith in Foster.. huhu.. let's just hope he'll get the best treatment around and stays fit longer.. hehehe..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

i 1 big dane back :suprised:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

---------
king wrote:
i 1 big dane back :suprised:

bendtner? :I

what happen to his son?

*get asenjo! :frown:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next