It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Kuszczak blasts Van der Sar for lack of help 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
zul apad ly© wrote:
xde team yg nk offer beli kuszczak ke??? jual kan aje...


bkn bulan 1 aritu ada rumor Zenit nakkan dia ke?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
nazq wrote:
zul apad ly© wrote:
xde team yg nk offer beli kuszczak ke??? jual kan aje...


bkn bulan 1 aritu ada rumor Zenit nakkan dia ke?


ade rumors.. tp aku xpasti Zenit ke yg interested.. but i think with Foster's injury prone situation.. Kuszczak is still needed at the club..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
Fasha wrote:
zul apad ly© wrote:
xde team yg nk offer beli kuszczak ke??? jual kan aje...


ntahla.. xde plak dgr.. tp IMO, this is just him showing his frustrations.. it's obvious warming the bench is not good perspective for your career plus, its boring to sit there week in week out.. so i understand his situation..


i read from sumwhere that we're lining up for buffon?? is the gossip anywhere near the truth?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
zul apad ly© wrote:
xde team yg nk offer beli kuszczak ke??? jual kan aje...


ntahla.. xde plak dgr.. tp IMO, this is just him showing his frustrations.. it's obvious warming the bench is not good perspective for your career plus, its boring to sit there week in week out.. so i understand his situation..


i read from sumwhere that we're lining up for buffon?? is the gossip anywhere near the truth?

what? where? really? :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
Loque wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
zul apad ly© wrote:
xde team yg nk offer beli kuszczak ke??? jual kan aje...


ntahla.. xde plak dgr.. tp IMO, this is just him showing his frustrations.. it's obvious warming the bench is not good perspective for your career plus, its boring to sit there week in week out.. so i understand his situation..


i read from sumwhere that we're lining up for buffon?? is the gossip anywhere near the truth?

what? where? really? :suprised:

wow!!!
if btul la cm skit jek terkejut..
ak da biase da klu saf ni beli keeper yg mmg da hebat utk regular..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
Buffon’s agent says Man Utd AND Man City wanted him
May - 5 - 2009

The Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has increasingly indicated that he will not be staying in Turin next season, and today his agent, Silvano Martino, has been talking about his possible destinations.

Man City have been linked with him earlier in the season, and Man Utd are looking for a top class replacement for the retiring Van De Saar. According to Martino they have both made enquiries about Italy’s Number One.

He said:“I don’t know if he will go abroad. Manchester City have already taken a good goalkeeper. United wanted him too.”
He added: “Certainly he is not happy: he has never suffered so many goals against him in one period. Today the price of Buffon may be £17 million.”

Source:

**********

Man Utd linked with shock bid for Juventus keeper Buffon
17.04.09 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United are chasing Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

The Daily Mail says United are targeting the Italian keeper, according to reports in Italy.

At 31 Buffon, rated by many as the best 'keeper in the world and a former Manchester City target, is seven years younger than Edwin van der Sar.

Silvano Martina, Buffon's agent, said the World Cup winner could move for the right price - and a swansong in the Barclays Premier League may be on the cards.

Buffon joined Juve from Parma for £30 million - a world record fee for a goalkeeper - in 2001.

He remained loyal to the Turin-based club when they were demoted to Serie B in the wake of the match-fixing scandal but is believed to be in favour of playing abroad.

Indeed, it would be a major blow to England hopeful Ben Foster who aims to be Van der Sar's long-term successor but Buffon's experience and consistency would be a huge asset to United.

source:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
well.. why not since PIG is on his way out & foster's too injury prone..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
shafinabazilah wrote:
well.. why not since PIG is on his way out & foster's too injury prone..

tula tggu jek la..
saf ngah relaks jek ni..
die shpping last minute.. :frown:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: under your blanket
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
wah!!! i luv dis story!!! hope this is not another tabloid news... buffon to UNITED? 17M ok what.....


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
zul apad ly© wrote:
wah!!! i luv dis story!!! hope this is not another tabloid news... buffon to UNITED? 17M ok what.....

but the news are a bit old already. tp kalau betol, mmg aku la yg akan melonjak kegumbiraan paling tinggi! aku minat gile ngn buffon ni. ***e this season performance dia down kat juventus.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
buffon :suprised:

i like :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
Buffon..? Fergie dah plan utk pecah kan record clean sheet VDS baru-baru nih.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Buffon..? Fergie dah plan utk pecah kan record clean sheet VDS baru-baru nih.. huhu..

buffon mmg calon mantap (2nd kpd casillas la heh)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Buffon..? Fergie dah plan utk pecah kan record clean sheet VDS baru-baru nih.. huhu..

buffon mmg calon mantap (2nd kpd casillas la heh)


Sume pn brgembira dgn rumours nih..ngehehe :clap: :clap: :clap:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: Kuszczak Running Out Of Patience At Manchester United
shafinabazilah wrote:
Buffon’s agent says Man Utd AND Man City wanted him
May - 5 - 2009

The Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has increasingly indicated that he will not be staying in Turin next season, and today his agent, Silvano Martino, has been talking about his possible destinations.

Man City have been linked with him earlier in the season, and Man Utd are looking for a top class replacement for the retiring Van De Saar. According to Martino they have both made enquiries about Italy’s Number One.

He said:“I don’t know if he will go abroad. Manchester City have already taken a good goalkeeper. United wanted him too.”
He added: “Certainly he is not happy: he has never suffered so many goals against him in one period. Today the price of Buffon may be £17 million.”

Source:

**********

Man Utd linked with shock bid for Juventus keeper Buffon
17.04.09 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United are chasing Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

The Daily Mail says United are targeting the Italian keeper, according to reports in Italy.

At 31 Buffon, rated by many as the best 'keeper in the world and a former Manchester City target, is seven years younger than Edwin van der Sar.

Silvano Martina, Buffon's agent, said the World Cup winner could move for the right price - and a swansong in the Barclays Premier League may be on the cards.

Buffon joined Juve from Parma for £30 million - a world record fee for a goalkeeper - in 2001.

He remained loyal to the Turin-based club when they were demoted to Serie B in the wake of the match-fixing scandal but is believed to be in favour of playing abroad.

Indeed, it would be a major blow to England hopeful Ben Foster who aims to be Van der Sar's long-term successor but Buffon's experience and consistency would be a huge asset to United.

source:


isn't this old news? and tribalfootball.com is well known for producing crappy articles...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron