It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008

Keane leaves Tottenham for Celtic 
Site Admin

Post Keane leaves Tottenham for Celtic
Mourinho Wants Spurs Ace Jenas
Fri 16 Jan, 12:09 PM

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has told Sky Sports News that he wants to sign Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Jermaine Jenas.

Reports have linked the England international with a January move to the Italian champions and Mourinho has now confirmed his interest.

Jenas has made over 130 appearances for Spurs since moving to White Hart Lane from Newcastle United in the summer of 2005.

He signed a new contract with the Carling Cup holders in July last year which ties him to the club until 2013.

However, Spurs' resolve to hang on to the 25-year-old is now likely to be tested by former Chelsea boss Mourinho.

The Inter coach raided the Premier League in the last transfer window after signing Sulley Muntari from Portsmouth.

Mourinho was also keen to sign Frank Lampard and has now targeted the Chelsea midfielder's international team-mate Jenas.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Mourinho Wants Spurs Ace Jenas
cm nk jek redknapp lepaskan...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Mourinho Wants Spurs Ace Jenas & impressed with Bale
Mourinho Impressed By Tottenham's Gareth Bale

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has claimed he is impressed by Tottenham's Gareth Bale, prompting speculation the Nerazzurri may strike a deal...

Recently, reports have been circulating that Tottenham are trying to lure an Inter striker to White Hart Lane, being linked with both Adriano and Hernan Crespo.

It does not seem like either would make the move, but on Friday, Inter coach Jose Mourinho spoke of his admiration for Tottenham's versatile Garteh Bale, prompting speculation that the Welsh international could be involved in the deal.

"Bale has impressed me alot," claimed 'The Special One,' according to tuttomercatoweb. "He is a left-sided quarterback that can also play on the wing. He could become even better than [Chelsea's] Ashley Cole."

Neither Crespo nor Adriano have had the complete faith of Mourinho this season, being left out of the line-up on several occasion, so they could look for moves elsewhere. However, a move to bring 19-year-old Bale to Inter is simply rumour at best at this point.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

good for england squad

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Karan13 wrote:
good for england squad

actually i do rate Jenas quite highly.. not saying that he's world class but he surely had great potential.. but he is injury prone sometimes.. but if Jose is really interested in him, i kinda understand y.. besides, Jose is not into BIG STAR players..

and poor Bale, he made the wrong selection when he moved.. i totally got it that he wanted more games which is why he chose Spurs over us.. but he is sometimes an injury prone player..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Spurs to make Materazzi swoop
Spurs to make Materazzi swoop

Tottenham Hotspur have launched a shock bid for Internazionale defender Marco Materazzi, according to the Italian's agent.

The towering centre-back, now 35, has been reduced to a fringe role at Inter, and Spurs manager Harry Redknapp wants experienced cover for the injury-prone Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate.

"There is interest in England and I can say that Tottenham in recent days have expressed a real interest in Marco," Materazzi's agent Claudio Vigorelli said.

"We are at a very early stage, they are talking with Inter and presenting something to the player - then it is up to the club and Marco to decide whether to accept or not."

Materazzi achieved notoriety in 2006, when he provoked Zinedine Zidane's infamous chest-**** in the World Cup final, which Italy won after a penalty shoot-out against France.

Although he has been one of Serie A's most consistent defenders of the last decade, he endured a less successful spell at Everton in the 1998-99 season, when he was sent off three times before returning to Perugia, from whom the Toffees signed him.

Harry Redknapp has been linked with a mass raid on Inter, with Nicolas Burdisso, Patrick Vieira and Mario Balotelli all said to be on his wish-list.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
good for england squad

actually i do rate Jenas quite highly.. not saying that he's world class but he surely had great potential.. but he is injury prone sometimes.. but if Jose is really interested in him, i kinda understand y.. besides, Jose is not into BIG STAR players..

and poor Bale, he made the wrong selection when he moved.. i totally got it that he wanted more games which is why he chose Spurs over us.. but he is sometimes an injury prone player..

b4 we get evra, we r interested to this player kan..hahahha..padan muka hang bales..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Karan13 wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
good for england squad

b4 we get evra, we r interested to this player kan..hahahha..padan muka hang bales..

nope we already had Evra when we're interested in him..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Karan13 wrote:
good for england squad

nope we already had Evra when we're interested in him..

yeah, i think bale didnt want 2 move 2 utd coz there were too many competition 4 dat LB spot

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

owh..sory..my mistake..huhu

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

ade can sape2 nk tndk materazzi nnt? 8-)

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Inter Deny Materazzi Reports
Wed 21 Jan, 03:09 PM

Inter Milan have denied receiving an offer from Tottenham or any other Barclays Premier League side for their Italy World Cup-winning defender Marco Materazzi.

Reports on Tuesday claimed the 35-year-old centre-back was a target of Spurs, Portsmouth and Manchester City in the January transfer market.

Materazzi's agent, Claudio Vigorelli, was quoted in the Italian press as saying Tottenham had been in contact with Inter over the player.

However, Inter's sporting director Marco Branca said: "We have not received any offers from any English teams for Marco Materazzi.

"Marco is under contract with Inter until June 2010.

"Usually the club's position regarding players like Marco is to keep them."

Materazzi, who has struggled with injury this campaign, has made just five league appearances for the Serie A leaders this campaign.

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

slalu boro jek suke simpan player yg agak tua nih...

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

owenhargreaves wrote:

bkn bolton ke?

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:

bkn bolton ke?

ntahla .. xsure.. GAry Speed one of them kan? UNITED Pun ske simpan player agak tua gak nie..hehehe..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM