It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Inter agree £14m Sneijder deal 
Site Admin

Post Re: Wesley Sneijder Wants Real Madrid Stay - Agent
so does this mean.. he now knows what he wants?

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Wesley Sneijder Omitted From Real Madrid's Squad For Rosenborg Match

Wesley Sneijder has been constantly linked with a move away from Real Madrid lately, with Inter Milan reportedly keen on his services.

While the two clubs have reportedly agreed a €15m fee for Sneijder, the 25-year-old wants to stay and prove himself at the Spanish capital club, according to his agent.

The latest reports in Spain, however, claim Real Madrid are prepared to exclude Sneijder from all first-team duties, should he refuse to leave the club and he has been left out of the squad that will take on Rosenborg for the Santiago Bernabeu trophy, which will he played on Monday.

Sneijder, Rafael van der Vaart and Real Madrid's third 'keeper Adan have all been left out for the match, while Ruud van Nistelrooy and Lassana Diarra have been included in the squad.

Miguel Torres, Christoph Metzelder and Sergio Ramos are all ineligible because of injury.

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

sian die, rsnye real mmg xnk die la

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Sneijder: I Am Not Leaving Real Madrid
Sneijder: I Am Not Leaving Real Madrid

Despite having been left out of the squad for the Bernabeu Trophy, Wesley Sneijder is adamant that he will not be leaving Real Madrid.

Los Merengues are determined to get rid of the Dutch midfielder and are even thought to have agreed a fee of around €15million with Inter for his services.

However, speaking to Marca, Sneijder reiterated his desire to remain in Spain.

"I want to play for Real Madrid," he stated.

"I do not want to go, because I know that I can be important for this team. I am going to fight until the end to stay here.

"I will continue training like a professional, so that the club sees that I want to continue."

Sneijder then elaborated on his relationship with Manuel Pellegrini, stating, "As far as I know, he is counting on me."

"That motivates me to continue training and become a part of this team."

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:

dia tumpng ksih je kt c2 ='(

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
Loque wrote:

baik die pi prem, mmg xrugi la talented yg die ade tu.. :nod:

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

fzrn wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:

klu dia dtg bpl cnfim d bri lynan cm VVVIP...tp ak rse x de club pn yg srius nk bid n meet real nyer valuation utk dia

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
fzrn wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:

klu dia dtg bpl cnfim d bri lynan cm VVVIP...tp ak rse x de club pn yg srius nk bid n meet real nyer valuation utk dia

tula takut xmmpu lak kang..
tp still good choice pe..

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
fzrn wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:

bape real value die?

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Sneijder: I Am Not Leaving Real Madrid
Sneijder: I Don't Want To Leave Real Madrid

Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder has today insisted that he does not want to leave the Santiago Bernabeu, adding that he wants to remain with ‘the biggest club in the world’.

The Dutchman has been coveted by Italian giants Inter for much of the summer, and coach Jose Mourinho is thought to be an admirer of the former Ajax playmaker, who made the switch to Madrid for a fee of €27 million in the summer of 2007.

Given the vast influx of players under Manuel Pellegrini’s stewardship this summer, it is thought that Los Blancos may be looking to recoup some of their expenditure by offloading the 25-year old.

However, Dutch magazine Sportweek reports that Sneijder would like to remain with the club for the time being at least, quoting the player as saying, “I continue thinking that this is the best club in the world, even though they want to transfer me. My intention is to continue until I am told to leave.

“If I am still here on September 1, then the club cannot transfer me and this increases my chances of playing with [Real ] Madrid. The coach sees me as part of the team.”

Sneijder was an integral figure as Real Madrid clinched the Primera Division crown during 2007-08, but a mixture of injury and poor form saw him struggle to make an impact as the club relinquished their title to rivals Barcelona last season.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Inter agree £14m Sneijder deal
Inter agree £14m Sneijder deal

Internazionale have reached a deal to sign Dutch international midfielder Wesley Sneijder from Real Madrid for £14 million, according to reports in the Italian and Spanish media.

The 25-year-old, who had reportedly been refusing to budge from the Spanish giants, will apparently earn £3.5m per year under the terms of a five-year contract, a pay rise of around £10,000 a week.

Sneijder joined Real from Ajax in the summer of 2007 on a five-year deal worth £24m, but now finds himself as one of several players who the Spanish giants need to offload to counterbalance their £220m summer spending spree on Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Xabi Alonso.

Earlier this month Real sold Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to Italian side Milan, and two other Dutch players - Rafael van der Vart and Arjen Robben - could also be sold before the summer transfer period ends.

Sneijder's move to Inter would complete an impressive set of aquisitions during the off-season by the club, who have already added Samuel Eto'o, Diego Milito, Thiago Motta, Lucio and Marco Arnautovic to the squad.

The Dutchman played 52 league matches for Real, scoring 11 goals, and played nine times in the Champions League.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Sneijder joins Inter, says treated poorly at Real Madrid

MADRID, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder is fully focused on new club Inter Milan after agreeing a move to Italy from Real Madrid, who, he says, had treated him "very badly".

Both clubs have yet to confirm the deal and declined to comment on Thursday, but Spanish and Italian media reported the fee was 15 million euros ($21.4 million) plus another 3 million euros linked to objectives.

"What happened with me is very strange," said Sneijder. "They (Real Madrid) treated me very badly but to tell the truth I would prefer not to talk about it."

Sneijder told Spanish sports daily Marca: "I am going to a great club, of that I have no doubt.
"I am very sad to leave but that's the way it is."

The Dutch international had agreed a five-year contract with a net annual salary of 4 million euros, media reported.

Sneijder had said he was being pushed out the door by Real, who are trying to trim their squad after a massive spending spree on a number of top players including Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso.

Sneijder had felt the initial indications from Real were that he was part of new coach Manuel Pellegrini's plans for the new season, which starts this weekend.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

lagi murah dari harga anderson..hehe tp nk buat camne..dah xde jodoh ngn MU

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Wesley sold.. next to go.. Robben.. Destination.. Old Trafford..... =D

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Wesley sold.. next to go.. Robben.. Destination.. Old Trafford..... =D

bargain deal..haha

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next