It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Inter agree £14m Sneijder deal 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Inter agree £14m Sneijder deal
Juventus To Swoop For Real Madrid's Wesley Sneijder – Report

Juventus have been digging deep into the transfer market in the last couple of months as they seek a replacement for Pavel Nedved, who will hang up his boots later this year.

According to a report on Mediaset.it, the Turin-based club have been keeping tabs on Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder and are ready to make a move before June comes by.

The report states that the Juve chiefs recognise Sneijder's frustration in Madrid and that they are willing to capitalise on the situation as soon as possible.

It is no secret that Sneijder's performances have considerably dropped since Euro 2008. This is largely though to be due to the terrible injury he suffered back in August, which kept him out for three months.

Although not a conventional left winger like Pavel Nedved, Sneijder is able to slot into a left hand side berth when required. He is able to cross with his left foot and he can take a long shot with his right. Serie A would no doubt suit Sneijder's game much more than the Primera Division, considering the tactical differences between the two.

It is not known if the Dutchman is ready to leave the Spanish capital just yet or if Juande Ramos would be willing to see his star midfielder leave so soon. What is certain is that the deal could potentially rely on the next president of Real Madrid.

A move like this would please the Bianconeri faithful. Juve’s two previous midfield signings, Tiago Mendes and Christian Poulsen, have both seriously flopped at their new club.


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 485
Location: Batu Pahat Tercinta
Post Re: Juventus To Swoop For Real Madrid's Wesley Sneijder – Report
real nih pkai player 1-2 season pastu jual..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Juventus To Swoop For Real Madrid's Wesley Sneijder – Report
nakkan player yg konsisten setiap game punya kes la tu


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Juventus To Swoop For Real Madrid's Wesley Sneijder – Report
nazq wrote:
nakkan player yg konsisten setiap game punya kes la tu

mslhnye, kn la bg ms utk plyr settle down, n kene la ade kepecayaan kt plyr 2. mst la skali skale plyr 2 ade up n down. cm ronaldo, sblm last 2 season, die bknnye pwr sgt. season ni pn x brape. tp xde pn kte nk komplen, coz kte tau ability sbnr plyr 2..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Inter Enter Race For Real Madrid Flop Van Der Vaart
Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea

Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart expects to join Chelsea this summer.

Fed-up with his lack of action in Spain, Van der Vaart wants to move to Stamford Bridge so he can stay in Holland's World Cup plans.

‘Fortunately for me, Chelsea want me. So I have everything clear,' he said.

‘If Guus Hiddink remains at the helm of Chelsea, I hope that the signing will be closed soon. I want to leave Real Madrid.’

Van der Vaart, 26, only joined Real last year from Hamburg in a £12m deal. He was previously a target for Manchester United.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
owenhargreaves wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


die cm rebound sbb xdpt sign Ron..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


die cm rebound sbb xdpt sign Ron..


maknanya dia join Real semata2 utk play alongside Ron?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
nazq wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


die cm rebound sbb xdpt sign Ron..


maknanya dia join Real semata2 utk play alongside Ron?


bukan! die tu like substitution for RON.. in a way, he is a victim! huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


die cm rebound sbb xdpt sign Ron..


maknanya dia join Real semata2 utk play alongside Ron?


bukan! die tu like substitution for RON.. in a way, he is a victim! huhu..


ooo...misunderstood hehe. dia bukan lbh kpd att mid ker?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
nazq wrote:
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


die cm rebound sbb xdpt sign Ron..


maknanya dia join Real semata2 utk play alongside Ron?


bukan! die tu like substitution for RON.. in a way, he is a victim! huhu..


ooo...misunderstood hehe. dia bukan lbh kpd att mid ker?


skang ni.. die as substitution for Ron bkn sbb which position he plays.. but more about they need to sign a player at that moment.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
Loque wrote:
owenhargreaves wrote:
rugi btol die join real..
antara player yg aku minat...
='( ='(

rugi gk die msk real, cm bazir je talent die.

dl aku nk sgt die msk utd..

dok hamburg die player kesygn...
smpi real, dok jela kt ats kusi...


die cm rebound sbb xdpt sign Ron..


maknanya dia join Real semata2 utk play alongside Ron?


bukan! die tu like substitution for RON.. in a way, he is a victim! huhu..


ooo...misunderstood hehe. dia bukan lbh kpd att mid ker?


skang ni.. die as substitution for Ron bkn sbb which position he plays.. but more about they need to sign a player at that moment.. huhu..

ban der vaart ni kiri...
xsesuai la nk jd ganti utk ron..
n die seorg playmaker..
real ni main beli jerk....


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: Van der Vaart sets sights on Chelsea
sbb die main bli jela, aku kate die rebound..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron