It is currently 26 ndUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 How do you cope with loss (and draws) in football? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
meh Image


blagak Image

Image

:up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:


:nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


ntah la...suro SAF muhasabah diri dia la (cold)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


ntah la...suro SAF muhasabah diri dia la (cold)


klu time ni bru nk muhasabah,mudarabah, etc sume memg trlmbt r...nasi da jd bubo aym Mcd


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


dh kalah 3x bturut2...xkan kami x bsedia utk kali ke-4 bro :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


dh kalah 3x bturut2...xkan kami x bsedia utk kali ke-4 bro :I

ops. game yg lps secr teknikal kte menang ye, tlg sket :frown:

tp rasa mcm kalah la jgk (cold)

nway aku yakin kte menang mlm ni. ritu SAF g tgk horse race dgn fat sam. mane la tau.... Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
king wrote:
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


ntah la...suro SAF muhasabah diri dia la (cold)


klu time ni bru nk muhasabah,mudarabah, etc sume memg trlmbt r...nasi da jd bubo aym Mcd


(:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
judin wrote:
king wrote:
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
enuff with coping with losing. its time to win :suprised:

kalau kalah gak ngan blackburn mcm mana korg nak cope? huhu.. :I


ntah la...suro SAF muhasabah diri dia la (cold)


klu time ni bru nk muhasabah,mudarabah, etc sume memg trlmbt r...nasi da jd bubo aym Mcd


(:D)

sell fergie, sack giggs Image

:I



26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
so nmpk gaya kene cope lg la ek

(wlpn draw, tp rs cm kalah gk)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
Loque wrote:
so nmpk gaya kene cope lg la ek

(wlpn draw, tp rs cm kalah gk)


kne mngharapkn team lain kalahkn cesi ngan arsenal la (Doh)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
So kena wat thread baru la ni..How do you'll cope with draw (in football),haha..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
so nmpk gaya kene cope lg la ek

(wlpn draw, tp rs cm kalah gk)


kne mngharapkn team lain kalahkn cesi ngan arsenal la (Doh)

xyah mengharap pape pn, nnt lg wat ko kecewa


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: How do you'll cope with loss ( in football )?
riochan wrote:
So kena wat thread baru la ni..How do you'll cope with draw (in football),haha..

xyah, nnt aku edit title


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron