It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Fulham agree Greening deal 

Post Re: Damien Duff heading for Fulham amid Toon turmoil
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
berambus ja.... 8(

amboi kasarnya.. ade wat dosa dgn ko ke?

judin kecewa kot kte x bli duff dl :P

xde maknanya
Ncastle dh sampah skrg..... :facepalm:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
berambus ja.... 8(

xde maknanya

hidup ibarat roda. kte pn kene jg2 dgn loan kte tu, plus kte lom tentu dpt cari pengganti yg sesuai utk SAF...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
berambus ja.... 8(

xde maknanya

well, biasela club ade ups and down.. we've been there too.. but ur still not a fan when that happened..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
berambus ja.... 8(

xde maknanya

well, biasela club ade ups and down.. we've been there too.. but ur still not a fan when that happened..

i wonder what will happen if we go down the ncastle road...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Hodgson confirms Duff interest
Fri, 14 Aug 16:57:58 2009

Roy Hodgson confirmed Fulham are closing in on Damien Duff but denied Brede Hangeland will be moving to Arsenal.

Fulham have offered Newcastle £4million for the 30-year-old Republic of Ireland winger, who became a regular at Blackburn when Hodgson took over at Ewood Park in 1997.

"The clubs are talking and I hope the deal will go through. He's a player that interests us," he said. "Damien and I go back a long way from when we worked together at Blackburn. He wants to come back to west London."

He added: "Damien had injury problems at Chelsea and has done well at Newcastle given the turmoil there.

"Every time he's played for Ireland he's consistently been one of their best performers. We know what we'd be getting with Damien - he's an experienced and quality player."

Hangeland's future at Craven Cottage has been an ongoing source of speculation since the Norway centre back rose to prominence on the back of his superb form last season.

Arsenal, who need to increase their defensive options, have continually been linked with a £15million move for Hangeland but Hodgson insists his prized asset is staying at Fulham.

"There has been no approach from any club for Hangeland and as a result we're expecting him to play for us this season," he said.

Hodgson reached a dead end in his pursuit of Mark Viduka, now a free agent after leaving Newcastle, with the Australian opting against staying in the Barclays Premier League.

"I met Mark when he came down to London and spent a bit of time with him to ascertain what his intentions were," he said. "I wanted to know if he wanted to continue playing in the Premier League but by the end of our discussion it was pretty clear he'd made his decision to leave it behind and start a new life."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Fulham complete Duff signing
Fulham complete Duff signing
Tue, 18 Aug 13:25:00 2009

Fulham have completed the signing of Republic of Ireland winger Damien Duff from Newcastle United.

The fee, thought to be around £4 million, has not been disclosed, but it has been confirmed Duff, 30, has signed for three years.

Duff joined Newcastle from Chelsea during the summer of 2006, and went on to play 86 times, scoring six goals, the last of which came in the opening match of the Championship season at West Brom.

"I am happy that my move to Fulham has been completed and look forward to joining in with the rest of the squad's training programme immediately in preparation for two important home matches this week," said Duff, who made his breakthrough at Blackburn.

"Fulham had a fantastic season last year and I know that having spoken to the manager in recent days that the club's ambitions remain high and I am looking forward to the challenges ahead."

Fulham boss Roy Hodgson said: "I have known Damien for over a decade since he broke into the first team at Blackburn when I was manager, so I'm fully aware of his qualities and I am looking forward to working with him again."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Fulham complete Duff signing
i love duff when he was at blackburn :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Fulham line up move for Greening
Fulham line up move for West Brom's Jonathan Greening

The negotiations between the clubs prompted Di Matteo to opt against playing the 30-year-old midfielder in last night's 3-2 win at Peterborough.

Greening handed in a transfer request after a £4 million offer from Fulham was rejected last month.

"Basically the two clubs are negotiating," Di Matteo said.

"His team-mates are fighting for a cause. I didn't feel it was right for him to be involved last night.

"He's been a great professional for us. I spoke to him before the game.

"There has been a lot going on for him in the last five or six weeks but, once again, I have to emphasise he's been very good for us.

"He's been a true professional and it was my decision to pull him out last night."

Following a quiet two months in the transfer window that saw only Stephen Kelly and Bjorn Helge Riise sign, there has been a flurry of activity at Craven Cottage this week.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Fulham agree Greening deal
Fulham agree Greening deal

Fulham have agreed a deal to sign Jonathan Greening on a season-long loan from West Bromwich Albion with a view to a permanent move.

Greening has been a target for Fulham throughout the summer and Roy Hodgson had seen several bids rejected by West Brom.

The midfielder had been keen to secure a return to the Premier League, with the Baggies reluctant to let the 30-year-old go until their valuation was met.

Talks between the two clubs have continued in recent weeks and Fulham boss Hodgson expressed his hope on Wednesday that a deal could be agreed.

The Cottagers have now confirmed that Greening is heading to West London on loan, subject to coming through a medical.

Greening will provide competition for Danny Murphy and ****son Etuhu in the centre of midfield and is also capable of playing on the left.

The former Manchester United youngster made over 220 appearances for the Baggies after joining the club from Middlesbrough five years ago.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM