It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 

Post Re: FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
nazq wrote:
riochan wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Dutch prowess. LOL at Brazil.

curse of d nike ad :nod:

curse diorg lg kuat, wlpn ronaldinho xde tp still kalah :suprised:

remeber d nme ppl - wes sneijder.... :nod:
its bout time they join d winners club.....

nama yg slalu aku beli main FM..power dlm FM n kat real life pon mmg superb..

tgk team Dutch, ak rs diorg rely sgt kat Sneijder & Robben la utk attack. striker dpn suma hampeh.

dorg skg pki cautious approach...da x men sgt free flowing attacking dng 2 out n out winger..possesion stil dorg leh conquer tp pas da lead dorg bih byk men counter

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
tgk team Dutch, ak rs diorg rely sgt kat Sneijder & Robben la utk attack. striker dpn suma hampeh.

they shld have brought this fella:

Image[/quote]

at least van marwijk is brave nuff 2 bring talented youngsters...he scarified some experienced names i guess..d dutch r quite versatile..they can play it safe or change in 2 an attacking force...thye hv d players 2 accommodate that

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
aku ingin melawan arus dan mengatakan bahawa pemenang piala dunia edisi ke 16 (ke 17?) 2010 adalah...

ARGENTINA! ARGENTINA!

:I

:facepalm:

aku rs silap team kot. maklum la, bendera dh dkt2 sama. sbnrnye aku maksudkan team...

URUGUAY! URUGUAY! U R GAY!

suarez's hand wont b around 2 save em this time...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Robben Who???

p.s: He's going to score tonite!!! huhu... :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fergie: 2014 will be Rooney's time

By Soccernet staff

Sir Alex Ferguson claims the weight of expectation on Wayne Rooney was to blame for the striker's poor form at the World Cup but predicted Rooney will star at Brazil 2014.

Wayne Rooney had a dire World Cup
GettyImagesWayne Rooney had a dire World Cup

Rooney failed to score in four matches and looked a shadow of the player who shone for Manchester United last season as England slipped out in the second round with a dismal 4-1 defeat to Germany.

The United manager was "not totally surprised'' by England's failure - but believes Rooney will come back better and stronger for the experience and thinks he will impress at the next World Cup in Brazil in 2014.

Ferguson explained: "I think there was such expectation on him. There was talk he was going to be the player of the tournament. Don't forget, that was the prelude to the whole thing - he was going to be the star, he was going to outshine them all - (Lionel) Messi, (Cristiano) Ronaldo. So that level of expectation comes into it. And he's not got great experience of [playing in] the World Cup really. You wait, in four years' time you'll see a different player.''

The Scot admitted he was "baffled'' by England's poor form in South Africa.

He said: "That is going to be one of the imponderables - what has really happened and why are they [England] not getting better form. I watched their games and I was baffled by what I saw. Expectation was a big thing. They qualified from a group which you'd have to say was a million to one they wouldn't qualify from. So it was an easy passage into the finals.

"Maybe it would have been better if England had been in a tougher [qualifying] group. They'd have earned the right to be one of the favourites and it would have helped that they'd played good teams before they got there.''

Ferguson agrees with those who believe Germany are benefiting from a mid-season break - and admitted the mentality of Joachim Low's team works in their favour. The Germans followed their defeat of England with a 4-0 humbling of Argentina which put them into the semi-finals.

United were knocked out of last season's Champions League by a German team - Bayern Munich - and the Scot said: "The history they've got [in Germany] is quite incredible. That organised mentality they have, the belief in themselves, it carries them a long way. None of the English teams have any experience of playing in a semi-final at a World Cup. The German mentality is 'we are always in the semi-finals'.

"Plus the fact they get a month's rest in January - it must help. All the England team are playing in [the Premier League] so they're all affected [by the lack of a winter break].''

However, Ferguson is tipping Holland - who take on Uruguay in Tuesday's first semi-final - to win the World Cup.

He added: "I don't think they have played anywhere near their best form.''

same old same old excuse saf....d fact is eng squad isnt gd nuff...d whole world is watchin...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
Loque wrote:

they shld have brought this fella:

at least van marwijk is brave nuff 2 bring talented youngsters...he scarified some experienced names i guess..d dutch r quite versatile..they can play it safe or change in 2 an attacking force...thye hv d players 2 accommodate that[/quote]

aku ttp pelik naper van marwijk bawak Babel skali masuk squad...anyway they playin with lone striker upfront, so Babel's inclusion just to 'penuhkan kouta' I guess

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

alangkah best nye kalu

brazil yg lwn spain di final....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Ro-G wrote:
alangkah best nye kalu

:down:

xnk..byk drama je nnti ats pdg tuu plus red card (Doh)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

ferzana wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
alangkah best nye kalu

sian brasil.... :I
remember d kaler ppl....oranje

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
aku ttp pelik naper van marwijk bawak Babel skali masuk squad...anyway they playin with lone striker upfront, so Babel's inclusion just to 'penuhkan kouta' I guess

vry similar 2 elia...elia bter bet coz playin week in/out at bundesliga...bebal 2 pnskn bngku je

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
nazq wrote:

vry similar 2 elia...elia bter bet coz playin week in/out at bundesliga...bebal 2 pnskn bngku je

Babel ni highly-rated, tp kesilapan besar dia ialah masuk kelab 2. pasni nak tgk camne Hodgson handle dia

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
ferzana wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
alangkah best nye kalu

remember d kaler ppl....[color=#FF8000]oranje
[/color]
Boo :P

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

ferzana wrote:
king wrote:
ferzana wrote:
Ro-G wrote:
alangkah best nye kalu

remember d kaler ppl....[color=#FF8000]oranje
[/color]
Boo :P

paul d damn octopus da plih spain....ak tetp dng oranje...ne lg pnyokong kuat oranje ni...make some noise ppl... :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

tahniah spain ngan jerman...huhu~

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

---------
Dah abis...pasni bukak thread Euro 2012 lak :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14