It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 

Post Re: FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
All hail Serbia & Vladimir Stojkovic 8-)

Rooney was playing terrifically poor last night - he SHOULD have been substituted I guess. The best England players in the game? For me Lampard & Gerrard, Heskey does a decent job. The others was simply full of crap.

Btw it is great to see small teams making a great impact in this WC - always loves them. Always.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
pe yg jd kt spain ni...overconfident kot...dng ni team of d 1st round goes 2......jerman...worthy winners

What happened? dumbness hits them.. DEFENCE were crappy! and everyone were attacking once they're down a goal. leaving Casillas all alone doing all the defending.. sickening i should say..

And Germany were just unlucky today against Serbia.. damn!

Okay.. let me take a deep breathe and start ranting about ENGLAND.. OMG, i felt sick watching them against Algeria today.. it's a game that they should win.. they were too mediocre.. seems like they're clueless on the pitch.. my goodness.. Rooney was crappy throughout the match.. it looks like he forgets how to score.. his ball control.. his ball wasting.. etc etc!!! And Lamps is doing just fine.. i mean.. doing what he does best.. which is playing horrible poor for England as always!!! Lennon ? what was he doing? taking a stroll on the pitch? WHERE IS JOE COLE!!!!!!! I WANT JOE COLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, hear me out Capello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chill fasha...take a very deep breath...hehe...im kiddin go let ur anger out...smash somtin
personally i think eng shud b banished from this wc asap...total disgrace...im ashamed 2 admit but of those useless bunch (mid n above) heskey did ok...v know he was not expected 2 score but he chased every lost cost ball etc n showed some determination....fab's body language during d interval n end of d game says it all
d starting line up was supposed 2 b d strongest eng cud conjure up....d bench seriously lacks quality n umph 4 a team listed as 1 of d fav '2 lift d cup'....wat a joke
as 4 spain it was more of a misfortune...on another day they wud hv burried swiss deep under
normal service is expected once torres takes his place alongside vila
as 4 now all i care is 4 oranje 2 do well...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
byknye game yg aku miss :dash:

ne smgt wc ko...rye pn 1 thn skali...ni 4 thn skali r... :I

aku br pndh klate la, mane nk ade astro ape sume

bes r ko dpt tgk live kt rtm kn....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
All hail Serbia & Vladimir Stojkovic 8-)

Rooney was playing terrifically poor last night - he SHOULD have been substituted I guess. The best England players in the game? For me Lampard & Gerrard, Heskey does a decent job. The others was simply full of crap.

Btw it is great to see small teams making a great impact in this WC - always loves them. Always.

i agree wif u that heskey did a decent job
lamps n gerro can both go 2 hell....i wud say d same bout roo 2 if he wasn't a utd hero

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:

(:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

France Send Striker Nicolas Anelka Packing From World Cup

Nicolas Anelka, the Chelsea goalscoring striker has kicked out of France’s World Cup squad on Saturday.

According to reports the Blue ace insulted the national coach Raymond Domenech, a French Federation official said.

Anelka insulted Domenech in a crude manner at half-time during the 2-0 defeat by Mexico on Thursday in Polokwane, French sports daily L’Equipe reported on Saturday.

“The decision (to remove Anelka) has just been taken,” French football federation vice president Noel Le Graet told French radio station RTL.

Anelka was asked to apologise by French Football Federation president Jean-Pierre Escalettes and, upon refusing to do so, was asked to leave the squad.

“He will leave the Team France camp this evening,” said a statement posted on the FFF website on Saturday.

“Words spoken by Nicolas Anelka to the national coach, Raymond Domenech, are completely unacceptable to the FFF, French football and the values they defend,” read the FFF’s statement.

“After being informed on Friday evening of the serious incident during half-time of the France-Mexico match, federation president Jean-Pierre Escalettes asked Nicolas Anelka in the presence of captain Patrice Evra to present an official apology to the French public and to express regret for his remarks to Raymond Domenech, the staff and 23 players from the France team.

“Upon refusal by the player to deliver a public apology, he [Escalettes] made the decision – in full agreement with the coach and members of the official delegation in Knysna – to exclude Nicolas Anelka from the group.”

France find themselves in a spot of bother after picking up only one point from their two games at the tournament . They tied 0-0 with group leaders Uruguay in their opening game before Javier Hernandez and Cuauhtemoc Blanco came on as subs to beat them 2-0 in their last game.

-----------------------------------

France is in a complete disarray...pity for Evra tho

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

FACTBOX-Players sent home from World Cups

A list of some of the players who have been sent home from World Cups after France striker Nicolas Anelka was kicked out on Saturday.

Sigmund Haringer, Germany, 1934
The German defender was alleged to have missed his team's third place playoff match for eating an orange on a railway platform without permission. The German soccer federation (DFB) denied this and said he withdrew because he was ill.

Ernst Jean-Joseph, Haiti, 1974
The Haitian failed a dope test after his side's 3-1 loss to Italy .

Willie Johnston, Scotland, 1978

The winger was kicked out of the Scotland squad for failing a drugs test after the loss to Peru in the group stage.

Uli Stein, West Germany, 1986
The goalkeeper was sent home after he called West Germany coach Franz Beckenbauer a laughing stock.

Stefan Effenberg, Germany, 1994
The midfielder was given his marching orders for making a rude gesture to supporters after he was substituted in Germany's group stage victory against South Korea.

Diego Maradona, Argentina, 1994
The talismanic Argentine was sent home for failing a dope test after his team's group stage win over Nigeria. - - -

Roy Keane, Ireland, 2002
The Irish captain walked out of the team's base after a row with coach Mick McCarthy about the quality of training facilities, which the midfielder criticised in a newspaper interview.

Nicolas Anelka, France, 2010
The striker was kicked out of France's World Cup squad on Saturday for insulting coach Raymond Domenech at halftime during the 2-0 defeat by Mexico on Thursday and refusing to apologise.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

my b nw france can start playin like former champs.... :nod:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:

Maybe..at least score goal/s..xdak goal mmg xkan lpas first round la..n to quote Fasha..WHERE IS J. COLE? Lennon xle pkai xnak gak bwk masuk mamat tu..at least aku rase kalu J. Cole masuk bole bg sumthing different kot..SWP okie gak game Algeria tp better masuk kan skalui J. Cole..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

riochan wrote:
king wrote:

Maybe..at least score goal/s..xdak goal mmg xkan lpas first round la..n to quote Fasha..WHERE IS J. COLE? Lennon xle pkai xnak gak bwk masuk mamat tu..at least aku rase kalu J. Cole masuk bole bg sumthing different kot..SWP okie gak game Algeria tp better masuk kan skalui J. Cole..

ak x tau eng ptut men dng 4 mid ke x...lemah nk mpos...klu men 5 mid roo lak isolated..klu lamps n gerro leh sapot x pe gk..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Makin teruk team France ni..hopefully bole mng la last game..at least kalu out pon bermaruah..
[url]
[/url]

Ps:aku xtau kalu captaincy France ni influence Evra utk jperform lebih baik ke or teruk..leadership maybe improve tp bab performance ntah la..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:

fuck rtm

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

siape sangka team yg plg on-form skng adlh...

el diego says, no problemo :up:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
siape sangka team yg plg on-form skng adlh...

el diego says, no problemo :up:

WC'98 & WC'06...awal2 panas bila masuk knockout stage... :I

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

---------
7-0

:up: :up: :up:

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next